ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 144
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Callidus 12:54 PM 01-16-2020
To be clear what I meant by bumbling special teams. I should have been more specific. I am talking about all the random bad plays you have on them. I know your kick and punt return game are great most of the time. And yes your kicker is obviously better, ours might finish a season not even attempting one. I will take kern over your punter though.

It was poor wording on my part. Just in the games I have watched (not that many to be fair, around 5). You seem to allways have 1 or more ST brain farts.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:54 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Andy Reid 1-5 in conference championships, 1-8 vs the Titans
Better cancel the game. No point in playing it.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:56 PM 01-16-2020
I always respect the opposing fans who hang around if they do happen to lose the game.

Those that just come to spout stats like "Andy Reid is 1-7 against our team" just doesn't really do much for their narrative. Especially when they're counting losses Andy had with the Eagles and with an entirely different offense in KC.

They beat us this year, and Henry is generational. They could win this weekend and make Andy 1-8, that's true, but we have a great chance, especially with how our team has transformed both in health and performance since we last played. We'll just have to see how it shakes out.
[Reply]
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-16-2020
Karmic forces are afoot my misguided Titans friend. What was once is no more. Saint Patrick’s will be done.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:58 PM 01-16-2020
I'll give you a couple of stats.....

When is the last time a true journeyman QB like Ryan Tannehill went to the Superbowl? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the answer is Trent Dilfer and that is nearly 20 years ago.

Next question when is the last time a wildcard/6 seed made the playoffs....I believe that is a decade.

There's some numbers for you.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:00 PM 01-16-2020
Donovan McNabb is no Mahomes...

Last year Dee Ford robbed Andy...

Mike Vrabel will be 0-1 and he will have lost to a better QB like Andy did in most of those games...
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 01:00 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'll give you a couple of stats.....

When is the last time a true journeyman QB like Ryan Tannehill went to the Superbowl? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the answer is Trent Dilfer and that is nearly 20 years ago.

Next question when is the last time a wildcard/6 seed made the playoffs....I believe that is a decade.

There's some numbers for you.
So you're saying there's a chance... Vrabel will have them ready
[Reply]
Callidus 01:01 PM 01-16-2020
QUOTE=Eleazar;14727056]Titans fans wouldn't know what a difficult place Arrowhead is for kicking the football in the winter months.[/QUOTE]

You should check out the prediction thread on the titans forum. I was giving my own guys crap for putting up score where we kick a fg. Our kicker is solid at kickoffs and he can make a xp. But I wouldn't trust him to kick anything longer than that.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 01:02 PM 01-16-2020
Why do i have a red bar below my post total? Is it because i haven't posted enough?
[Reply]
JimNasium 01:03 PM 01-16-2020
Why do i have a red bar below my post total? Is it because i haven't posted enough?
Link to ‘User CP’ and you’ll find out. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:03 PM 01-16-2020
Because you're a troll is my guess.
[Reply]
Callidus 01:03 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I always respect the opposing fans who hang around if they do happen to lose the game.

Those that just come to spout stats like "Andy Reid is 1-7 against our team" just doesn't really do much for their narrative. Especially when they're counting losses Andy had with the Eagles and with an entirely different offense in KC.

They beat us this year, and Henry is generational. They could win this weekend and make Andy 1-8, that's true, but we have a great chance, especially with how our team has transformed both in health and performance since we last played. We'll just have to see how it shakes out.

I will be here to say congratulations if you win. I am man enough to say I was wrong. Even though im only like 52% confident.
[Reply]
bobbything 01:06 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
This. The similarities are uncanny to those old teams. And we always lost to an elite QB.
Emphasis on the always. Only time I could say that that wasn’t necessarily the case 95. At worst Bono was Harbaugh’s equal. And that game came down to three missed FGs.

There is literally only one thing that scares me this weekend and it’s our history. We have the best QB in the league and the best QB in this game by a wide margin. We have a better defense than Tennessee, statistically, and the HFA. So NFL history says we win.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:07 PM 01-16-2020

[Reply]
Mecca 01:08 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by bobbything:
Emphasis on the always. Only time I could say that that wasn’t necessarily the case 95. At worst Bono was Harbaugh’s equal. And that game came down to three missed FGs.

There is literally only one thing that scares me this weekend and it’s our history. We have the best QB in the league and the best QB in this game by a wide margin. We have a better defense than Tennessee, statistically, and the HFA. So NFL history says we win.
Also I'll point blank say this...I think officiating plays a role and I don't see anyway the NFL wants the Titans in the bowl over the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 144
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126 > Last »
Up