ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 210
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
stevieray 01:18 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

His latest legal issue is the amount of Child Support he does or doesn't owe to the child he's never met but punched while in the womb.
In case anyone missed it the first 100 times.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:21 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
In case anyone missed it the first 100 times.
I'm not sure why this needs to be repeated but for some reason, it does.

:-)

My work is done for today.

Goodnight, Gents.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:45 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
His latest legal issue is the amount of Child Support he does or doesn't owe to the child he's never met but punched while in the womb.

Let the court decide but don't act like just because he hasn't seen his kid that he is 100% at fault.

I've known men & women who haven't met their kid until they were teenagers due to the custodial parties anger. A lot of times children are used by the custodial party as ransom.

Let the judge decide before you lynch him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:56 AM 01-14-2017
http://5newsonline.com/2017/01/12/ok...-being-father/

Originally Posted by :
TULSA (KFSM) — A man in Oklahoma is hoping to change the law after he has to continue to pay child support for a baby that is not his, according to our affiliate KOTV.

When Thomas’ high school girlfriend got pregnant, he married her. Five months later she had a little boy and he believed he had a son, but their marriage fell apart.

Thomas decided to take a paternity test when the boy was three years old.

“It comes back zero percent. I was in my office and I saw that. I should’ve expected it but I didn’t and it hit me. I’m telling my co-worker how shocked I am that someone could do this to someone,” he said.
i wonder why :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:13 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
... men & women who haven't met their kid until they were teenagers due to the custodial parties anger. A lot of times children are used by the custodial party as ransom.
This is the absolute truth for many, its definitely my truth

I was a pawn in a power play in my early years, no say whatsoever... but as maturity set in, it became clear neither mom or dad was 100% at fault

They both dicked things up with their petty grievances, and while both might have felt they won, and each had their own completely valid reasons... I was absolutely the loser

Tyreek... pay your bills, and kiss whatever ass you have to... a kid without a father is a bomb waiting to go off
[Reply]
New World Order 05:44 AM 01-14-2017
Go Tyreek!

Run Tyreek run!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:41 AM 01-14-2017
Not paying his child support... boy, sure sounds like a guy doing things off the field to be "proud" of, doesn't it, Andy?
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:58 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Not paying his child support... boy, sure sounds like a guy doing things off the field to be "proud" of, doesn't it, Andy?
Technically there isn't child support ordered to be paid yet.

And the whole assault started over her telling him she was pregnant with someone else's child.

Once you start paying it's almost impossible to start.

And that article appears to be old.
[Reply]
58-4ever 09:35 AM 01-14-2017
Checking in super late to this thread... I had some time to actually sit and read the Police Report this morning... wow, it was hard to even read.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:38 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:

And the whole assault started over her telling him she was pregnant with someone else's child.

Once you start paying it's almost impossible to start.

And that article appears to be old.
Did you read this one?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...=.367159c65e8c

Technically, you're right. He hasn't been ordered to pay child support yet. But to me, if he's "doing everything off the field he should" and "we're proud of what he's doing off the field" that would indicate he's taking care of his child (which, I know what she said, but all indications since then are that it is his kid).

Or, if it's not his kid, having an attorney respond and order a paternity test so it's over.
[Reply]
O.city 09:41 AM 01-14-2017
Iirc, they've already agreed to the paternity issue. It's his kid
[Reply]
milkman 09:41 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Because, as with any interaction between autonomous individuals, without a court order his continued provision is dependent entirely on his good will.

Maybe they have disputes regarding amount, or frequency, or escrow of funds, or any number of factors. Maybe they don't even have so much a dispute as an attitude that a judge/mediator can better determine the fairest apportionment and other details.

Absent evidence to the contrary, there is no reason to assume that the court filing is for any reason other than a formalization of enforceable transactions.
This post should be in the OP.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:05 AM 01-14-2017
She still fucked one of his homeboys. She's a thot.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:34 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:

That's why it's in HIS best interest to go to court.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:36 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
This post should be in the OP.

Yes it should.

[Reply]
Page 76 of 210
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Up