ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 105
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:18 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
All I know is that the moderators in those days said that the sense of the community was important in deciding issues like this. You might have been drunk at the time.
I was very much involved in the Denise polls. And in fact one of the driving forces behind the last one. I know perfectly well how things worked in the old days. You are talking out of your ass.

Originally Posted by :
Spoken like a guy who doesn't know what's going on. I asked that question because I know no one can give me an answer. You might have noticed that you didn't get an answer when you asked out of ignorance and I haven't received an answer when I asked to prove the point. At least now I know what you meant by calling me a hypocrite. It made no sense to me at the time, but now I realize you just didn't understand the situation.
If I were not ignorant of the situation I would not have asked. The reason I asked was so that said ignorance would be no more. But you would rather be a dick and play games. Feel free to f#ck off, I'm finished with your whiny ass.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:18 PM 07-01-2013
Montreal has assholes.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:18 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Reported.
You just reported a post that had nothing wrong in it.

Do you think the mods will take kindly to you abusing the report system?
[Reply]
KC native 07:19 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Jensen simply typed a racial slur...not directed at anyone...just to make a point...he got banned.
Jensen isn't part of the "inner circle". Hootie was right about there being an inner circle. He was just wrong about what it is. The inner circle is clearly the people who orbit around Frazbob's fatass.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:20 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
You just reported a post that had nothing wrong in it.

Do you think the mods will take kindly to you abusing the report system?
I was actually reporting Pat's modbots post. I find it offensive to robots.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:23 PM 07-01-2013
Borussia Dortmund. One of the best supported clubs in the world. Too bad about the shitty euro music that seems to come with all their videos. :-)

[Reply]
patteeu 07:24 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I was very much involved in the Denise polls. And in fact one of the driving forces behind the last one. I know perfectly well how things worked in the old days. You are talking out of your ass.
But yet, everything I've said is true. I can't say that I'm sorry that your attempts to drive memyselfi off this site despite the fact that she didn't do anything banworthy didn't work. I voted against you.

Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
If I were not ignorant of the situation I would not have asked. The reason I asked was so that said ignorance would be no more. But you would rather be a dick and play games. Feel free to f#ck off, I'm finished with your whiny ass.
I'm not playing games. You're ignorant because no one can give you an answer to the question. It's not your fault.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:30 PM 07-01-2013
But yet, everything I've said is true. I can't say that I'm sorry that your attempts to drive memyselfi off this site despite the fact that she didn't do anything banworthy didn't work. I voted against you.
I'm not rehashing that issue here. However, your attempt to turn this place's brushes with democracy into something more than it was is completely untrue. A community driven site yes but, also still very much a dictatorship. You make it sound as if we voted on everything, and that just is not the case.

Originally Posted by :
I'm not playing games. You're ignorant because no one can give you an answer to the question. It's not your fault.
Apparently you can give an answer and refuse to do so. This, dickhead games. So, once again, f#ck off.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:31 PM 07-01-2013
Yeah, I get that. Knowing that it's pointless, I was content with the fact that a few people who aren't usually moderator critics spoke up in this thread with mild rebukes of Phobia and I didn't plan on bothering with it. But then I read Flopnut's post suggesting that this banning was on the up and up (even though he supposedly doesn't personally approve of it). I didn't want to let that go without someone pointing out that the emperor's new pants are on fire.
Hey Pat, since you're a stickler for the rules you are more than aware that if a previously permabanned user is found to be back, the mod team at any time for any reason can nuke the account. That's been clear in the rules since the good old days. That right there is plenty. Now, back to what I've been doing the rest of the day. Reading, and not posting in this thread.
[Reply]
seclark 07:36 PM 07-01-2013
sometimes you want to go
where everybody knows your name
and they're always glad you came
[Reply]
Frazod 07:52 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
Yea, I'm the hateful one :-)
Poor widdle native, playing the victim card.

WHY IS EVERYBODY ALWAYS PICKING ON ME????? :-)
[Reply]
Strongside 07:55 PM 07-01-2013
This thread is nearing strangest thread ever status...
[Reply]
DaFace 08:05 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Hey Pat, since you're a stickler for the rules you are more than aware that if a previously permabanned user is found to be back, the mod team at any time for any reason can nuke the account. That's been clear in the rules since the good old days. That right there is plenty. Now, back to what I've been doing the rest of the day. Reading, and not posting in this thread.
That rule was added fairly recently, actually. Not saying I disagree with it (it was probably obvious to some extent anyway), but it hasn't "been clear in the rules since the good old days." I believe it was added during one of Joey's recent bans.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:23 PM 07-01-2013
After catching up in this thread, it's somehow gotten even worse.

[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:25 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
After catching up in this thread, it's somehow gotten even worse.

Thank you. I tried.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 105
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Up