ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 114
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
listopencil 09:26 PM 12-11-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
To each their own, I guess. It's doofuses like him that can make vapers look bad.

I went into a restaurant tonight with my mod in hand. Instantly, the manager tells me, "I need you to use that outside." I replied, " I never used it inside, so why would you have to ask me that?" He told me that people have been in the bar blowing huge clouds and upsetting other guests. I simply replied, "I understand the stigma accompanying e-cigs and don't want to create issues for you or your other guests, there is no need to worry."

How someone can thing those huge ass clouds won't create issues, is beyond me.

Yeah, very true. Asshole vapers aren't any better than asshole smokers. In my lifetime I've seen a massive shift in the way that smoking is treated in our culture. Some of it very rightfully so. I'm tempted to say damn near all of it very rightfully so with only a few exceptions, and remember that I was a heavy smoker for 30 years. As much as I resent the fact that there are entities who are trying to equate the two I am equally annoyed by vapers who won't use common sense or common courtesy. And then of course as the comments in that video point out there is a good chance that somebody will misuse a powerful device like this, injure themselves, and provide fuel for the argument against vaping.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:34 PM 12-11-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Yeah, very true. Asshole vapers aren't any better than asshole smokers. In my lifetime I've seen a massive shift in the way that smoking is treated in our culture. Some of it very rightfully so. I'm tempted to say damn near all of it very rightfully so with only a few exceptions, and remember that I was a heavy smoker for 30 years. As much as I resent the fact that there are entities who are trying to equate the two I am equally annoyed by vapers who won't use common sense or common courtesy. And then of course as the comments in that video point out there is a good chance that somebody will misuse a powerful device like this, injure themselves, and provide fuel for the argument against vaping.
Very true.

I was a smoker as well, but I always tried to be as courteous as possible. If someone was walking up while I was smoking I'd either quickly exhale, or hold it in depending on their proximity. I'd even cuff the cigarette to keep the side stream smoke away. Much like anything, you have your courteous and your obnoxious. I just wish that people would realize the long term effects their actions have, and the complications that will inevitably arise as a result of their actions.
[Reply]
NWTF 09:35 PM 12-11-2015
Id give those Aspire claptons a shot if your considering it.

Now these are well below the range you guys are vaping at, but I recently have been using Aspire new Triton mini 1.8 ohm clapton coils in a Kabuki tank. https://www.worldofvape.com/aspire-t...ils-pack-of-5/

For my style of vaping, its the best premade coil Ive tried for flavor and throat hit. Based on my experience with these over standard, non clapton coils Id say you need to give those .3 or .5 claptons a shot. I have to assume they would also be better than the standard version.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:44 PM 12-11-2015
Originally Posted by NWTF:

Now these are well below the range you guys are vaping at, but I recently have been using Aspire new Triton mini 1.8 ohm clapton coils in a Kabuki tank. https://www.worldofvape.com/aspire-t...ils-pack-of-5/

For my style of vaping, its the best premade coil Ive tried for flavor and throat hit. Based on my experience with these over standard, non clapton coils Id say you need to give those .3 or .5 claptons a shot. I have to assume they would also be better than the standard version.
Those are pretty sweet. I didn't know they made Claptons for the mini. They won't work in ours, we use the full size ones, but that is a great price.
[Reply]
NWTF 09:56 PM 12-11-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Those are pretty sweet. I didn't know they made Claptons for the mini. They won't work in ours, we use the full size ones, but that is a great price.
They have the .5 ohm clapton for the full sized triton. Im just saying Id try them out based on how much better the clapton coil is over the regular for the mini.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:00 AM 12-12-2015

The thing that makes claptons great is the surface area created. That negates the need for power to achieve the flavor and vapor, which is a bonus in my book. Thank you for your review. I'd have to justify buying a new tank to get these coils, that's about all that is holding me back.

Also, glad to see you telling world of vape. I get a ton of my stuff from them as well :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 12:54 AM 12-12-2015
They have the .5 ohm clapton for the full sized triton. Im just saying Id try them out based on how much better the clapton coil is over the regular for the mini.

Yeah I have been looking at those. I have a bunch of 0.5 coils already laying around but I'll try them next. Thank you for the link-I sent it to a friend of mine that uses a Nautilus.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:35 AM 12-12-2015

Do you get leaking issues using the new coils? I use the Aspire Nautilus and heard about those coils being better, but I was unsure if it would fit as snug as the default Nautilus coils.

And damn that Kabuki tank is expensive :-)
[Reply]
NWTF 05:26 PM 12-12-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Do you get leaking issues using the new coils? I use the Aspire Nautilus and heard about those coils being better, but I was unsure if it would fit as snug as the default Nautilus coils.

And damn that Kabuki tank is expensive :-)
Nope no leaking at all. They are just an upgrade over the Nautilus coils. I want to give the 1.2 ohm (non claptons) a shot too but these 1.8 claptons are really good.

I got that tank on sale over Black Friday but there is now a 1:1 clone on fasttech for $18
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:43 PM 12-12-2015
Nope no leaking at all. They are just an upgrade over the Nautilus coils. I want to give the 1.2 ohm (non claptons) a shot too but these 1.8 claptons are really good.

I got that tank on sale over Black Friday but there is now a 1:1 clone on fasttech for $18
I thought about getting that tank on Black Friday too but decided to splurge on juice/coils instead. Now I'm wishing I didn't get all those coils.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:53 PM 12-12-2015
I thought about getting that tank on Black Friday too but decided to splurge on juice/coils instead. Now I'm wishing I didn't get all those coils.
Heh. I assumed the only thing you smoked were Donkey Dicks.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:38 PM 12-12-2015
I thought this was a nice video. The guy talks about the difference between mods that have batteries wired in parallel or series. I use regulated mods and I don't build my atomizers. I currently use the Sigelei 100W+ which uses two 18650's in parallel. I'm eyeballing the Sigelei Fuchai which is a Temp Control/200W, dual 18650's in series.

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:00 AM 12-17-2015
Decided to get an IPV3 Li (200W/TC). Was looking at the Fuchai, but it doesn't have upgradable firmware and the chip in the IPV3 Li is supposed to be better.

Would've been nice to get one of the DNA 200 mods but those things are ridiculously expensive. I was able to get the IPV3 Li, 4 batteries, a tank, and some extra coils for less than the price of a DNA 200 mod by itself.

myvaporstore.com is having a 10% off sale that ends today... use the coupon code: MILLION
[Reply]
listopencil 11:24 AM 12-17-2015
Decided to get an IPV3 Li (200W/TC). Was looking at the Fuchai, but it doesn't have upgradable firmware and the chip in the IPV3 Li is supposed to be better.

Would've been nice to get one of the DNA 200 mods but those things are ridiculously expensive. I was able to get the IPV3 Li, 4 batteries, a tank, and some extra coils for less than the price of a DNA 200 mod by itself.

myvaporstore.com is having a 10% off sale that ends today... use the coupon code: MILLION
Cool. I hope you'll come back to the thread and give a review once you start using it.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:07 AM 12-22-2015
Christmas sales... https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_...le_megathread/

Unfortunately a few companies got in trouble for selling mods/tanks at low prices during Black Friday so there are zero worthwhile hardware sales (that I've seen anyways).

Sorry Listo, I haven't given temp control a whirl yet because I'm loving the .5 ohm clapton coil in the Triton 2. This subohming thing ain't so bad, it's kind of a shock to the system after mouth to lung-ing on a Nautilus tank for the past few months. The vapor hits you instantly in these things...
[Reply]
Page 76 of 114
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Up