ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 163
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
oldman 10:37 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
. I'm assuming that Baldy The Unctuous is planning to run for office and wants the media on his side. Go figure.
And we have a winner!! I have a pretty good source that says he has his eye on a home in Virginia.

Bottom line is a lot of people have a lot of egg on their faces. From Brooke (who's probably licking that egg off everyone's face), to KK, to that bastion of journalistic integrity KCTV5, to the DA, they never had all the facts, but someone was going to pay. That presser was nothing but a circus.
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 10:39 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Florio has is on the same ship as Brooke Pryor
Florio and Brooke are both holier than thou Dbags looking for clicks. Florio earlier actually suggested charging both Hill nad Crystal until one of them narcs the other out. Fortunately that's not how our legal system works.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:41 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
That’s likely all they got. That’s my point. They don’t have any evidence but based on circumstances they have their beliefs. If they had any evidence of value beyond statements from those involved criminal charges would have been made.
I'm sure they got more than just an initial assessment as you were trying to suggest.

The kid is not in their custody, afaik, and that can't happen without a court order.

You've got an injured 3 year old kid and no explanation for how the injuries occurred, but you know where it happened and no one is talking.
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 10:44 PM 04-24-2019
Hill will be in KC longer than Brooke Pryor! Deal with it.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:51 PM 04-24-2019
To me the bottom line is that Hill and the family as a whole have some learning and growing to do as parents. I think it’s easy to forget that they are still fairly young. The best thing for the kid is his parents learning and growing into better people and parents. The CPS case is supposed to help with that. They will get help and support, likely take classes, and get counseling. It isn’t supposed to be some sort of punishment, it is supposed to lead to improvements. Lots of families end up with them involved in their lives for a variety of reasons.

Also, having CPS involved should not be used as some last grasp as reasoning to call for further punishment. It’s not a good thing obviously because ideally they would be great supportive parents, but it isn’t some sort of precursor to perpetually breaking the law or having child abuse issues. It’s supposed to be the exact opposite which if successful will be good for the whole family. Yes, he is being “forced” to improve and change but that doesn’t mean he can’t or doesn’t want to be better.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:52 PM 04-24-2019
"They are guilty but I just cant prove it"...what kind of ****ed up public statement is that? Who is the clown?

Media is ****ing gross...when the K. Hunt video came out, Rich Eisen said "he should banned from the NFL and never be allowed to play again"

I promptly replied "Remember this statement the next time you have Ben Roethlisberger on your show...you know, because kicking a girl in ass is SOO much worse than raping her."

Fast forward 6 months.. Browns fans are ecstatic at getting the NFL's leading rusher for peanuts.

I hope CHunt learned a valuable lesson...and lets the media vultures feast for a day...they will be on to a new moral carcass shortly.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:54 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Ah ... yours had the long wheelbase, right? I didn't notice that from the original picture you posted.

Mine was the short version. Just big enough in the back to comfortably place 3 bean bags and 2 Overland Park blondes with extraordinary legs and proportionate tittahs ...

... ...

I think I might cry a little now ...

FAX
:-)

Wife and I took it to Greaserama(car show)when it was at the Boulevard Drive in off Merriam lane....:-)..electric back seat that folded down into a bed.

That's the 90 inch wheelbase, 67-69 had the 108" wb.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:09 PM 04-24-2019

[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:15 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I'm sure they got more than just an initial assessment as you were trying to suggest.

The kid is not in their custody, afaik, and that can't happen without a court order.

You've got an injured 3 year old kid and no explanation for how the injuries occurred, but you know where it happened and no one is talking.

I didn’t suggest that at all. You asked how they could believe a crime was committed without evidence to suggest it. I provided an answer. Those circumstances may be factual but they are not evidence of a crime. Furthermore, it could have been the same with each visit.

Also you keep repeating “no one is talking” but that makes it sound like they are hiding from police or withholding information which implies purposely lying and guilt which isn’t fair to them. It’s possible but it isn’t a known fact at all.

The kid not being in their custody can happen when there is some form of injury or neglect occurs, regardless of whether it was purposeful habitual abuse or an honest accident of over parenting or punishment or somewhere in between. It just depends on circumstances and if they feel the child needs to be in a safer environment. A lot of things can still happen regarding their future custody but those are more personal issues for him and the family. Ideally the case gets dismissed after all goals of a plan from the case conference are met.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:18 PM 04-24-2019
I didn’t suggest that at all. You asked how they could believe a crime was committed without evidence to suggest it. I provided an answer. Those circumstances may be factual but they are not evidence of a crime. Furthermore, it could have been the same with each visit.

Also you keep repeating “no one is talking” but that is a pretty baseless assumption. You make it sound like they are hiding from police or withholding information which implies purposely lying and guilt which isn’t fair to them. It’s possible but it isn’t a known fact at all. The kid not being in their custody can happen when an injury occurs, regardless of whether it was purposeful habitual abuse or an honest accident of over parenting or punishment or somewhere in between. It just depends on circumstances and if they feel the child needs to be in a safer environment. A lot of things can still happen regarding their future custody but those are more personal issues for him and the family. Ideally the case gets dismissed after all goals of a plan from the case conference are met.
You tried to compare a complete investigation to a first impression...

What else am I suppose to assume is happening when the DA says, "It bothers us to see what has happened to this child and not be able to do anything about it" and labeling it a "whodunit"?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:21 PM 04-24-2019
You tried to compare a complete investigation to a first impression...

What else am I suppose to assume is happening when the DA says, "It bothers us to see what has happened to this child and not be able to do anything about it."

I didn’t do that. I even added that the entire investigation could have been the same thing. Circumstances leading to belief without evidence of a crime. Regardless of what was told to them, if there was evidence or information beyond he said/she said, there would be charges. But all they got was he said/she said leading to belief of a crime based on circumstances.

It’s a lie to say nothing is being done about the child’s welfare.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:22 PM 04-24-2019
It’s a lie to say nothing is being done about the child’s welfare.
He is referring to criminal charges, Einstein.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:25 PM 04-24-2019
He is referring to criminal charges, Einstein.

It’s a lie. Paraphrase or quote him better next time.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:26 PM 04-24-2019
It’s a lie. Paraphrase or quote him better next time.
He's a DA making a fucking statement on a criminal charge you dumbass.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:27 PM 04-24-2019
What else am I suppose to assume is happening when the DA says, "It bothers us to see what has happened to this child and not be able to do anything about it" and labeling it a "whodunit"?
Dude...they have had TWO months of interviews and couldn't find enough evidence of a crime. People just WANT Hill to be guilty..due to his past.

The DA had an ulterior political agenda...it's a very strange statement he made. I would think the Star helped fuel the media circus...
[Reply]
Page 76 of 163
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126 > Last »
Up