ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 754 of 791
« First < 254654704744750751752753754 755756757758764 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
Urc Burry 04:54 PM 04-20-2019
I realllly wanted Clark. But there is no way I am giving up a 1st+. The most id feel comfortable with is a 2nd and a 3rd. There is just no way I’m trading away that much for a guy you’re going to have to sign to 20 mil a year
[Reply]
Buckweath 05:03 PM 04-20-2019
Not giving a 1st round pick for Clark, not even close.

You have to sign that guy to a massive contract and he is a dumbass that comes with similar risks as Peters, Hill, etc.

And then even Seattle fans say his run defense is just ok.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:15 PM 04-20-2019
No way in hell I'd give a 1 or 2 plus a new contract to Clark and it doesn't make since to stock pile picks and clear cap just to blow it on a player like Clark. This team is being transitioning by building through the draft.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:58 PM 04-20-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
No way in hell I'd give a 1 or 2 plus a new contract to Clark and it doesn't make since to stock pile picks and clear cap just to blow it on a player like Clark. This team is being transitioning by building through the draft.
I’d max the compensation at the Dee Ford pick only if the contract demands make sense.

I’m not interested in giving up a premium pick in this draft for him AND paying him 20m plus aav.

The only guy I’d trade a first for that might be available is Jalen Ramsey.

Clark has nowhere near the impact on a defense that Ramsey does.

I’d gladly give up a 1 this year and a 2 next year for him and give him 10% more than the highest paid corner in the league on a long term deal.

Without blinking.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:12 PM 04-20-2019
Clark’s agent just posted a photo of himself and Clark with their young daughters together at Disneyland.

Hmmmmmm....

Meeting up to hash out a potential deal with a team?
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:42 PM 04-20-2019
Pretty soon teams are just going to tell John Schneider to go fuck himself. Wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of GMs out there just ignore his phone calls entirely.

What kind of moron makes it plainly known that the team wants to trade a player and then prices themselves out of the market? Seriously. He's done it twice now-- Earl Thomas and now Clark.

"We're not going to give him away for just anything..." And teams aren't going to cave in to your bullshit when you're the one both selling the player and making the high demands.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:49 PM 04-20-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Pretty soon teams are just going to tell John Schneider to go **** himself. Wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of GMs out there just ignore his phone calls entirely.

What kind of moron makes it plainly known that the team wants to trade a player and then prices themselves out of the market? Seriously. He's done it twice now-- Earl Thomas and now Clark.

"We're not going to give him away for just anything..." And teams aren't going to cave in to your bullshit when you're the one both selling the player and making the high demands.
Those leaks of demanding a 1st for Clark sound like the Hawks trying to squeeze any last offers they can get for him, because they are underwhelmed by what they may have received thus far.

Teams can wait out Seattle. They have fuck all for 2019 picks.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:46 PM 04-20-2019
I would probably do it for a position swap in the first round and Clark for 2020 first.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:57 PM 04-20-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I would probably do it for a position swap in the first round and Clark for 2020 first.
I like the idea, but Seattle needs picks this year.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:08 PM 04-20-2019
Just spitballing:

I’d offer (1) #29, (3) #92 and (5) #167
for Seattle’s (3) #84 and (4) #124 and Clark

Seattle gets another 1st and 5th year option rookie deal
KC improves draft slotting in Rd 3, and gets a one round bump by getting back into the 4th for their 5th.

The Chiefs have ammo to get back into the late 1st or top of the 2nd with the 2020 SF pick if they are enamoured by a player in that range.
[Reply]
milkman 09:22 PM 04-20-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This team is being transitioning by building through the draft.
What?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:24 PM 04-20-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Just spitballing:

I’d offer (1) #29, (3) #92 and (5) #167
for Seattle’s (3) #84 and (4) #124 and Clark

Seattle gets another 1st and 5th year option rookie deal
KC improves draft slotting in Rd 3, and gets a one round bump by getting back into the 4th for their 5th.

The Chiefs have ammo to get back into the late 1st or top of the 2nd with the 2020 SF pick if they are enamoured by a player in that range.
Wouldn't do it. If Seattle wanted more picks, they shouldn't have traded them all away. They can have an extra 2nd rounder. That's fucking plenty.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:29 AM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Clark’s agent just posted a photo of himself and Clark with their young daughters together at Disneyland.

Hmmmmmm....

Meeting up to hash out a potential deal with a team?
LAC/LAR LOVE garbage! And paying stupidly for it too!
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 04:21 PM 04-21-2019
Kansas City Chiefs

After losing Dee Ford and Justin Houston this offseason, the Chiefs will need to add some pass rush if they want to compete again next year. Clark makes sense as he would fill an immediate need.

Kansas City appears to agree, as Pauline told Clayton Kansas City is one of the teams that is closely examining a potential Clark trade.

The Chiefs have the No. 29 overall pick in Round 1 and two picks in Round 2 – No. 61 and No. 63. If they are willing to move their first rounder – and potentially a late round pick as well – Seattle could consider pulling the trigger

https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/20...ore-the-draft/
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:31 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Kansas City Chiefs

After losing Dee Ford and Justin Houston this offseason, the Chiefs will need to add some pass rush if they want to compete again next year. Clark makes sense as he would fill an immediate need.

Kansas City appears to agree, as Pauline told Clayton Kansas City is one of the teams that is closely examining a potential Clark trade.

The Chiefs have the No. 29 overall pick in Round 1 and two picks in Round 2 – No. 61 and No. 63. If they are willing to move their first rounder – and potentially a late round pick as well – Seattle could consider pulling the trigger

https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/20...ore-the-draft/
Nah. For #61 sure.
[Reply]
Page 754 of 791
« First < 254654704744750751752753754 755756757758764 > Last »
Up