ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 753 of 791
« First < 253653703743749750751752753 754755756757763 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:31 PM 04-20-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
You guys do know this is the FA thread.

The Hill thread is right around the corner and they’re serving free drinks.
Free drinks are the best!

:-)
[Reply]
old_geezer 01:49 PM 04-20-2019

Thank you! There's more than enough drama over there. Let's keep this one on track.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:52 PM 04-20-2019

Originally Posted by staylor26:
For what exactly? This is a very unique situation, so I guess you never know, but given what we know now it just doesn’t look like they have anything that they can point at and say it’s worthy of a suspension. If there was something, it would’ve come out by now.
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
If you had left it that I would not have commented in the first place. But you stated that he apparently broke his kid's arm.

I wondered if you had info on this. As I stated, I have not followed every day. I thought it was looked into by child services and that case was closed.

If the kid's arm was intentionally broken - twisted, smashed, a leverage break - the hospital would have immediately flagged it as suspicious. Hill would have been charged by now.

When all the facts do come out and the court finds that he is guilty of this - the Chiefs will void his contract.
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
Thank you! There's more than enough drama over there. Let's keep this one on track.
Gee, wouldn't it be nice if we and the Chiefs were not having to deal with this shit at all?

I rest my case.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:03 PM 04-20-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Gee, wouldn't it be nice if we and the Chiefs were not having to deal with this shit at all?

I rest my case.
It will all be forgotten when Hill puts up 1350 yards and 14 TD's this year.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:08 PM 04-20-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
It will all be forgotten when Hill puts up 1350 yards and 14 TD's this year.
Assuming we walk away from this. I want Tyreek to be not guilty. That doesn't mean I BELIEVE he's not guilty.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:16 PM 04-20-2019
Assuming we walk away from this. I want Tyreek to be not guilty. That doesn't mean I BELIEVE he's not guilty.
My gut feeling is that Hill did not inflict harm on his kid. But with that said- it could come down to being neglectful by not paying attention. You have to watch kids every second. Maybe he was playing video games or they were fighting and the kid got hurt. Was Hill even there when the arm was broken? The media has passed judgment which does put the spotlight back on the Chiefs.

As you stated- it will be hard for the Chiefs to bring in Clark from Seatle with his own history when this is going on. They don't need more distractions.
Doubtful it happens.
[Reply]
old_geezer 02:35 PM 04-20-2019

I rest my case.
Please go rest it in the Tyreek Hill thread.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:42 PM 04-20-2019
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
Please go rest it in the Tyreek Hill thread.
I'm done here. And for the record, I didn't start that conversation.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:37 PM 04-20-2019
In this thread, are we allowed to call players pieces of shit if they're still unsigned by the Chiefs?

If we are, have we signed any more pieces of shit?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:46 PM 04-20-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
In this thread, are we allowed to call players pieces of shit if they're still unsigned by the Chiefs?

If we are, have we signed any more pieces of shit?
Once they are signed, they are no longer to be referred to a POS's UNLESS they suck as a player and turn out to be a complete waste of time.
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:26 PM 04-20-2019
Benjamin Watson is considering NOT retiring. Chiefs tried to sign him last year. If KC does not draft a TE, he might be a one year option. Last season with the Saints he had a 76.1% catch rate for 400 yards, 35 catches, and 2 TDs. Old at 38, but can still play.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 04:41 PM 04-20-2019

Seattle still is considering trading franchise DE Frank Clark and if he were to be traded before Thursday’s draft, the package would need to include at least a first-round pick, per league source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 20, 2019

[Reply]
In58men 04:41 PM 04-20-2019
Seattle still is considering trading franchise DE Frank Clark and if he were to be traded before Thursday’s draft, the package would need to include at least a first-round pick, per league source

Per Schefter
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:47 PM 04-20-2019
Seriously fuck them and a first round pick
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:48 PM 04-20-2019
Remember when Seattle wanted 2 2nds for Thomas?
[Reply]
Page 753 of 791
« First < 253653703743749750751752753 754755756757763 > Last »
Up