ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 750 of 3903
« First < 250650700740746747748749750 75175275375476080085012501750 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Monticore 05:04 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
I totally wish I could. I've probably taken it 50 times today. I can give you a run down of the times and my temps if you'd like?
Sure we might be able to tell if you are ovulating.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:05 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Got it. Sorry to hear. Do you usually cough a lot with seasonal allergies? I get them pretty bad myself, but that isn't a symptom. I do, however, tend to blow off all illnesses as allergies until they get really bad and I can't lie to myself anymore. Not saying that's necessarily what's happening here, but it is a good time to be careful.
I've smoked at least 2 packs a day for 40 years, so yes, I have a chronic cough. We had pine pollen drifts on Sunday. I only called in as a courtesy because of the panic.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:06 PM 03-25-2020
Mental illness is a bitch. Times like this bring out the worst of it. I'm just trying to make it through each day.
Over 100 is what qualifies in this instance.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:07 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Nah the remdisivir paired with another is doing well based on one of the heads of one of the universities I follow

I am hopeful a vaccine comes quicker than they thought tho. We had some back ground on the other corona viruses and this one isn’t mutating
I've seen credible researchers and doctors confirm that there's no way to "speed up" clinical trials and that the public should expect a vaccine to be readily available in approximately 18 months.

The litigation would be astronomical if any pharmaceutical released a vaccine to the world that hadn't been fully tested because might kill tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people.

There are just too many factors involved to rush this thing.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:07 PM 03-25-2020
Mental illness is a bitch. Times like this bring out the worst of it. I'm just trying to make it through each day.
Have you tried not caring if you die? Depression seems so much simpler than whatever you are living.
[Reply]
TLO 05:07 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Sure we might be able to tell if you are ovulating.
Here's my summary.

Morning - 97.1 - 97.6
Afternoon/Early evening 98.6 - 99.5 (typically highest when I'm feeling anxious or stressed) Generally doesn't go above 99 most days.
Bedtime 97.3 - 97.7

It has been the exact same every day for the last 3 weeks. Literally the same cycle every single day.
[Reply]
wazu 05:07 PM 03-25-2020
Okay. Would it help if we assessed your risk from a numbers perspective? How old are you? What region to you live in? Any significant underlying health issues?
[Reply]
TLO 05:10 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Have you tried not caring if you die? Depression seems so much simpler than whatever you are living.
Oh I have depression too. I'd be lying if I told you I hadn't thought of suicide in the past week. (No I don't have a plan, no I'm not actively suicidal)
[Reply]
Monticore 05:10 PM 03-25-2020
Here's my summary.

Morning - 97.1 - 97.6
Afternoon/Early evening 98.6 - 99.5 (typically highest when I'm feeling anxious or stressed) Generally doesn't go above 99 most days.
Bedtime 97.3 - 97.7

It has been the exact same every day for the last 3 weeks. Literally the same cycle every single day.
we’re these all taken with your left or right hand.
[Reply]
TLO 05:15 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Okay. Would it help if we assessed your risk from a numbers perspective? How old are you? What region to you live in? Any significant underlying health issues?
Sure, why not.

I'm 31.
I'm in the "slightly overweight" category, though I'm much closer to "normal" than "obese" if you put any stock in the BMI chart.
I live in the Midwest, about 45 miles north of KC.
I've smoked about a pack a day for 8 years. I've recently cut down to less than half a pack a day. (Might be why I'm a little extra anxious)
I take a variety of medications for anxietyb depression, and OCD. 1 medication for high triglyceride levels. (Vescepa - just a really potent fish oil) My doctor thinks it's a genetic thing.
I take propranolol for my anxiety, which has the added benifit of keeping my blood pressure and pulse in a very nice range. (Never been diagnosed with high blood pressure)
No diabetes.
No other medical conditions.
[Reply]
Donger 05:16 PM 03-25-2020
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Four of the nation’s largest banks agreed to temporarily suspend residential mortgage payments for Californians affected by the coronavirus, Gov. Gavin Newsom said Wednesday.

The announcement comes as more than 1 million Californians have filed for unemployment benefits since March 13 because many businesses have had to shut down because of a statewide “stay at home” order to prevent the spread of the virus.

Wells Fargo, US Bank, Citi and JP Morgan Chase have all agreed to waive mortgage payments for people affected by the coronavirus. An additional 200 state charter banks and credit unions made similar commitments, he said.
[Reply]
Monticore 05:17 PM 03-25-2020
Here's my summary.

Morning - 97.1 - 97.6
Bedtime 97.3 - 97.7

When it is time to take your temp just wack off instead, you will feel better.
[Reply]
AustinChief 05:17 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Woman, 21, ‘with no pre-existing conditions dies of coronavirus’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/25/woman...3/?ito=cbshare

Scary stuff I guess some people just don't have the immune systems for it.
um, the source for that was a bunch of posts on Facebook. That's some top notch journalism.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Indian Chief 05:18 PM 03-25-2020
Febrile is over 100.4°

Anything under that is not significant.
[Reply]
TLO 05:19 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
When it is time to take your temp just wack off instead, you will better.
It's time to take my temp whenever my brain says "DANGER - DO THIS NOW"

I can't just start whacking off in my office. I mean I have the door closed, but still..
[Reply]
Page 750 of 3903
« First < 250650700740746747748749750 75175275375476080085012501750 > Last »
Up