ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 101
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:17 PM 01-14-2021
Lol the coaches aren't saving shit. If he can't play it's because he's soft as fuck.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:22 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Lol the coaches aren't saving shit. If he can't play it's because he's soft as ****.
Probably. But if he’s 75-90%, yeah, I could see them holding him out.

This team’s goal has been one thing and one thing only all year. And they need Watkins a lot more in the weeks to follow than this one in order to accomplish said goal.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:24 PM 01-14-2021
I want like a Ground hog day scenario. Beat their asses and then they have to relive it every day for eternity
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:26 PM 01-14-2021
90%? :-)

If they hold him out when he's 90%, then they deserve to lose. The coaches aren't stupid, Sammy is just soft as hell. It's okay you can say it, nobody's gonna take your fan badge away.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:27 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Just theorizing a little here, but I think it’s also plausible that the Chiefs are playing the long game here with Watkins.

Cleveland’s safeties are so stiff and coverage deficient that they may not think it’s worth risking Watkins going down again before potential AFCCG or Super Bowl matchups.

I’m not saying I totally agree with it or that I don’t, but I could see the logic in it after watching their safety play Sunday night.

The Chiefs can and should beat Cleveland without Watkins, whereas maybe that’s not the case with some of those other potential opponents down the line.
Don’t have a choice. We’re forced to play the long game with a soft bitch like Sammy, if he even comes back at all.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:31 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
90%? :-)

If they hold him out when he's 90%, then they deserve to lose. The coaches aren't stupid, Sammy is just soft as hell. It's okay you can say it, nobody's gonna take your fan badge away.
You got way too hung up on that number. It’s not like you can really quantify that sort of thing.

My point is, if that calf is bothering him whatsoever, is it worth the risk of him blowing it out in the first quarter and missing the entire playoffs altogether?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:32 PM 01-14-2021
If I had to say, it’s up to Watkins whether he plays or not. I’m just posing the question.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:33 PM 01-14-2021
You got way too hung up on that number. It’s not like you can really quantify that sort of thing.

My point is, if that calf is bothering him whatsoever, is it worth the risk of him blowing it out in the first quarter and missing the entire playoffs altogether?
Considering the team we're facing is capable of getting into a shootout and if we lose, we go home?

Yeah, he needs to play.
[Reply]
TEX 03:39 PM 01-14-2021
Probably. But if he’s 75-90%, yeah, I could see them holding him out.

This team’s goal has been one thing and one thing only all year. And they need Watkins a lot more in the weeks to follow than this one in order to accomplish said goal.
Nope. Gotta win THIS one first to get to next week. THIS WEEK is the MOST IMPORTANT game of the season. If Watkins can play, they'll play him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:40 PM 01-14-2021

Kareem Hunt on #Chiefs Sammy Watkins saying “I wouldn’t go that far” about the #Browns being competition: “If he believes that, we’ll see what he thinks after the game”

— Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) January 14, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 03:40 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Nope. Gotta win THIS one first to get to next week. THIS WEEK is the MOST IMPORTANT game of the season. If Watkins can play, they'll play him.
Yep.
[Reply]
TEX 03:42 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Mission accomplished, media... This IS NOW WHAT THE GAME IS ALL ABOUT TO CLEVELAND.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:45 PM 01-14-2021
Jack Conklin hasn’t practiced at all either. I think it’s a long shot for him to play.

Big loss for Cleveland
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:45 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Stupid freaking Sammy. If it’s one thing we’ve seen time and again, it’s bulletin board material for an underdog team that comes out fired up and smacks the shit out of their opponent. You hope that’s not the case in a playoff game with Andy Reid after a bye week, but still. And Watkins might not even play.
If Sammy was talking shit there, that's like Diet Shit Talking.

Even if he was taking a shot at Cleveland, Frank Clark talked soooooo much shit about how we were going to shut Henry down ahead of last year's AFCCG and it worked out just fine.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:46 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Jack Conklin hasn’t practiced at all either. I think it’s a long shot for him to play.

Big loss for Cleveland
Garrett and Richardson both limited as well.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 101
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Up