ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 100
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:05 PM 01-05-2021
is a contagious, costly disease of ruminant (E.g. cattle, bison and cervids) animals that also affects humans. Although brucellosis can attack other animals, its main threat is to cattle, bison, cervids (E.g. elk and deer), and swine. The disease is also known as contagious abortion or Bang's disease.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:14 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
I understand that fans of any team will use endless excuses in order to justify keeping a star player.

I have no doubt that there is a long thread full of excuses.

Ravens fans did the same for Ray Rice and he knocked that girl out cold on VIDEO.

We listened to Hill, on audio tape, say “You should be scared of me too bitch”.

How many times have you said that to a woman?

Never?

Me either.

“You should be scared of me too, bitch” in response to her saying that a child is afraid of him is not a proper response.

It’s the response of an aggressive individual.
I don’t know if you’re a woman, but it’s clear you’re a bitch. So.... YOU SHOULD BE SCARED OF ME TOO BITCH!!
[Reply]
tredadda 07:15 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
is a contagious, costly disease of ruminant (E.g. cattle, bison and cervids) animals that also affects humans. Although brucellosis can attack other animals, its main threat is to cattle, bison, cervids (E.g. elk and deer), and swine. The disease is also known as contagious abortion or Bang's disease.
Que? Seems like you missed part of your post there unless I am missing something.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:18 PM 01-05-2021
Never mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:22 PM 01-05-2021
It
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:27 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Thought that was clear enough.... bye.

[Reply]
alanm 07:31 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Bisquick has almost 250 posts during the past 24 hours, JFC.

Chiefs are living rent free in his manically obsessed fat head.
When she came off point about the Bills and started to SJW about Tyreek who was exonerated in the end, I knew she was treading water.

But then she had to push it some more. All that was accomplished by this thread is that now I'm looking forward to the Bills getting bounced by the Colts. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 07:39 PM 01-05-2021
So is he gone? Kinda wanted him here until bills blow it in the playoffs again
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:45 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Bills aren't the Ravens. Ravens can't come from behind because they're shackled to their run game. They don't pass efficiently enough to score multiple TDs in short periods of time.

Bills don't have that problem. They're explosive enough to score fast if they want to.

Bills problem is Allen having 'big game-itis.' He shrinks under the brightest lights and on the biggest stages. Kind of like Kirk Cousins.

This year I feel like it's a coin toss whether BUF wins a playoff game. They certainly have the firepower now with Diggs on the field, but can Allen not flip out and blow the game?
You say bills don't have that problem but i just stated the facts!!...the three times they have gone behind by more than one score they have lost...and that's a similar trait that the Ravens have regardless of the styles being different.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:15 PM 01-05-2021
Can he just be banned from this thread now and let this thread end?
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:26 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
You say bills don't have that problem but i just stated the facts!!...the three times they have gone behind by more than one score they have lost...and that's a similar trait that the Ravens have regardless of the styles being different.
You really don't read very well. I said that BUF doesn't have the problem of being tethered to their run game to score. The Bills score by passing the ball. They don't even have a run game to lean on. It's one of their weaknesses as a team.

BAL, otoh, is completely reliant on their run game to score.

The mere fact that BUF lost three games because they were behind, without context, is basically meaningless. Everyone loses if they're behind at the end of the game. The whole point is you have to score more points than the opponent.

But thanks for playing.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:26 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
So is he gone? Kinda wanted him here until bills blow it in the playoffs again
He was banned from a couple threads, including this one, but he's not banned from the board.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:29 PM 01-05-2021
So the cocksucker finally got banned.

Congrats to ChiefsPlanet!
[Reply]
BossChief 10:46 PM 01-05-2021
1) his avatar should be changed to Dee Ford.

2) does the idiot even know Tyreek has full custody of all of his kids?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:02 AM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
You really don't read very well. I said that BUF doesn't have the problem of being tethered to their run game to score. The Bills score by passing the ball. They don't even have a run game to lean on. It's one of their weaknesses as a team.

BAL, otoh, is completely reliant on their run game to score.

The mere fact that BUF lost three games because they were behind, without context, is basically meaningless. Everyone loses if they're behind at the end of the game. The whole point is you have to score more points than the opponent.

But thanks for playing.
Lol it still shocks me how DUMB some people are around here smh. Er if a team cannot come back from two scores down whether their offense is run based OR PASS BASED what is the difference you moron? :-) THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME INABILITY TO ADAPT DUMMY!!. Other pass based teams like Tampa came back whilst way down to the Chargers and Atlanta for example...a running team like the Colts came back on Green bay when way down too...but if a pattern with a certain team reveals that they lose anytime they go ten down then clearly that is an issue...silly me for thinking a plank like you could comprehend.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 100
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Up