ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 111
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2020 NFL Free Agency Thread *****
saphojunkie 11:39 AM 03-16-2020
Certified Corona free.

Post here. Pertinent free agent signings can still have their own thread. Anyone who replies with a Q, because something is buried in this thread should blah blah AIDS tree.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:07 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
I would strongly advise taking everything China says with a grain of salt.

Once we open it back up, it's gonna take off again.
You don't know that.
[Reply]
O.city 10:11 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
You don't know that.
Well, we only have all the history of virology and immunology to tell is that it's likely it will.

Until everyone is immune or vaccinated, this is kinda what you get.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:13 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
If we're having to do this start and stop stuff until there's a vaccine, you think they're gonna want a stadium full of people?
There's a thread for it. This aint it.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:13 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
So you’re saying Kendall Fuller will be making more than Breeland? Breeland is by far the better player
If you wanna word it that way, sure.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:14 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
+1. This thread has been a nice reprieve from COVID, let’s keep it that way.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:20 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If Sammy wants to play hard ball, just cut him. He’s not worth anywhere near as valuable as he claims.

He’s a luxury item that wasn’t used from week 2 until January. Cut him and draft Chase Claypool.
Claypool? He’s more of an U/Move-Tight End than a WR to me.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:29 AM 03-24-2020
I don’t see Breeland getting over $8M per at this point, maybe not even more than $6M.

Clearly his market hasn’t been what they hoped, and that’s unfortunate for him. But could be good for us.

I think he’s a really strong scheme fit for our defense but not all teams, and that’s probably part of the reason why things haven’t come together. That and the fact that he does have his share of nagging injuries that take him out of games for stretches at a time it seems.
[Reply]
Buckweath 10:32 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
So you’re saying Kendall Fuller will be making more than Breeland? Breeland is by far the better player
I think I'm ready to call Bashaud Breeland the most overrated player last year by the Chiefs fans.

There's probably not a single GM who would take Breeland over Fuller for the same salary.

Fuller is a player who was not great last year but who could be a Pro Bowl player in the future.

Bashaud Breeland is a player that you know will give you good plays but also bad plays.

Wait until you see for how much Breeland signs a new contract.

Easily taking Fuller over Breeland here!
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:37 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
I think I'm ready to call Bashaud Breeland the most overrated player last year by the Chiefs fans.

There's probably not a single GM who would take Breeland over Fuller for the same salary.

Fuller is a player who was not great last year but who could be a Pro Bowl player in the future.

Bashaud Breeland is a player that you know will give you good plays but also bad plays.

Wait until you see for how much Breeland signs a new contract.

Easily taking Fuller over Breeland here!
I'm not paying Fuller either. And the Chiefs were right to let him walk. That contract was dumb.

IMO, Fenton will the better player next season.
[Reply]
O.city 10:38 AM 03-24-2020
My bad
[Reply]
staylor26 10:39 AM 03-24-2020
O.debbiedowner
[Reply]
Rausch 10:41 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We’ll have to see. We’ve still got 4 months until camp starts.
Just curious: if the season is postponed/cancelled how does that work with contracts etc? Does a player on a 3 year deal still have 3 years left or 2?...
[Reply]
Buckweath 10:41 AM 03-24-2020
I'm not paying Fuller either. And the Chiefs were right to let him walk. That contract was dumb.

IMO, Fenton will the better player next season.
I personnally believe it was a good contract.

I trust Fuller to be good.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:41 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I don’t see Breeland getting over $8M per at this point, maybe not even more than $6M.

Clearly his market hasn’t been what they hoped, and that’s unfortunate for him. But could be good for us.

I think he’s a really strong scheme fit for our defense but not all teams, and that’s probably part of the reason why things haven’t come together. That and the fact that he does have his share of nagging injuries that take him out of games for stretches at a time it seems.
This.

I mean the dude is posting highlights from his time as a Redskin shutting down Kamara on Twitter. Pretty clear that his phone hasn't been ringing.

Give the dude a fair contract and he's ours. I'd rather have him than Watkins at this point.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:44 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
I personnally believe it was a good contract.

I trust Fuller to be good.
He's hit that point where he's a S and not a CB. He played like shit at CB this year...
[Reply]
Page 75 of 111
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Up