ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 335
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125175 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
TLO 09:09 PM 11-23-2015
I would plow Paige into next year.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:31 PM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
It's shocking to me that Wyatt hasn't gotten a title yet. He should be one of the top guys in the company, and he keeps these horrible angles with hasbeens.

Have him feud with Lesnar and beat Lesnar to put him over.
They book Wyatt like a chickenshit heel that always gets his upcommance eventually to the face.

He does this every feud, so they have no credibility anymore. Will need a long midtitle reign to rehab their image.

Nobody would buy into Bray Wyatt beating Brock Lesnar shortly after jobbing to 2 dudes nearing AARP age.
[Reply]
Brock 09:52 PM 11-23-2015
Wyatt's really the only interesting thing they have imo. Criminal what they're doing to the boy.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 09:57 PM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
They book Wyatt like a chickenshit heel that always gets his upcommance eventually to the face.

He does this every feud, so they have no credibility anymore. Will need a long midtitle reign to rehab their image.

Nobody would buy into Bray Wyatt beating Brock Lesnar shortly after jobbing to 2 dudes nearing AARP age.
I disagree. I think people would forget all about it and it would be the push he needs.

Something has to change. It's brutal programming. If my 6 year old didn't love it, no way would I get back into it.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:59 PM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
I disagree. I think people would forget all about it and it would be the push he needs.

Something has to change. It's brutal programming. If my 6 year old didn't love it, no way would I get back into it.
You can't have your most legitimate "badass" in the company lose to a jobber.

That's horrific business.

I was the biggest Bray Wyatt fan earlier on, but how they booked the Wyatt family is borderline criminal.

Having him job to Cena at WM a few years ago was one of the stupidest fucking decisions Vince has made. That crowd was on fire for Bray Wyatt and Cena buried his ass. From there, they've mostly took a fat piss on him like R Kelly.

At this point, there are more deserving heels than Bray Wyatt. They need to hot shot the title to a solid face at RR and have Kevin Owens win the rumble. Kevin Owens has a very bright future as a top heel.

They need to take some time with Bray Wyatt and retool his character. Tone down some of the cartoony shit he does, shift focus from the Wyatt family onto more just Bray Wyatt and let him having a long midcard program with a vet like Randy Orton, when he returns.
[Reply]
Mav 12:44 AM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey:
I would plow Paige into next year.

My god. How hot is that woman?
[Reply]
ragedogg69 08:58 PM 11-25-2015
Tonight's main event on NXT had a very attitude era feel to it. It was wonderful.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 07:36 PM 12-13-2015
Anyone tuning into TLC tonight ?
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 07:37 PM 12-13-2015
Crowd couldn't be anymore dead for Ryback/Rusev
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:47 PM 12-13-2015
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy:
Crowd couldn't be anymore dead for Ryback/Rusev
And they had every right to be. The build up was shit and Ryback is a dog shit worker.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 07:51 PM 12-13-2015
And they had every right to be. The build up was shit and Ryback is a dog shit worker.
Agree
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 07:51 PM 12-13-2015
Fuck.... Del Rio vs Swagger?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:52 PM 12-13-2015
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy:
Fuck.... Del Rio vs Swagger?
Burying this crowd. Card is terribad.

Waaah my old sidekick is no longer racist and now teams with a Mexican. Mexican no longer likes old racist guy.....uh why were they ever a team? Oh well lets fight for a title for some reason.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:54 PM 12-13-2015
Looks like we've already seen the best this card has to offer. Woods and Kalisto were awesome.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 07:58 PM 12-13-2015
Burying this crowd. Card is terribad.

Waaah my old sidekick is no longer racist and now teams with a Mexican. Mexican no longer likes old racist guy.....uh why were they ever a team? Oh well lets fight for a title for some reason.
"This fued is personal JAAAWWWNNN" -Michael Cole
[Reply]
Page 75 of 335
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125175 > Last »
Up