ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 140
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
4th and Long 12:54 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Pants:
I just want him to admit that he's a snitch.
Snitches get stitches.
[Reply]
loochy 12:55 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
Snitches get SUICIDE BOMBED.
FYP
[Reply]
4th and Long 12:56 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
FYP
:-) Thanks! :-)
[Reply]
Frankie 12:56 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Is your father as big a pussy as you?
No, no. I didn't imply that your father was a pussy. I did state that you are a pussy.
Ahem. Hypocrite much?
[Reply]
Saul Good 12:57 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Pants:
I just want him to admit that he's a snitch.
In the US, snitches get stitches. In Iran, bitches get switches.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:57 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:

You know who you are.

:-)
Nice gif.
[Reply]
Donger 12:57 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Ahem. Hypocrite much?

You're kidding, right?
[Reply]
SPchief 12:58 PM 08-08-2011
Ahem. Hypocrite much?
You really are retarded
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:58 PM 08-08-2011
This is the tale, of Captain Jack Sparrow.
[Reply]
4th and Long 12:59 PM 08-08-2011

You're kidding, right?
Tree. Forest. Can't see a damn thing in here.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:59 PM 08-08-2011
Get stoned Frankie.

It'll help take away your stress.
[Reply]
Saul Good 01:00 PM 08-08-2011
Ahem. Hypocrite much?
Once again, Donger is correct, and the Lone Iranger looks stupid. No wonder you wear a mask. You should consider a bag over your head.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 01:00 PM 08-08-2011
My father has been estranged from the rest of the family for the better part of the last 2 decades. It's a long story. Think (loosely) "House of Sand and Fog." He is 90 years old now.

Last night my brother in California called and told me that dad's current wife of 7 years has tracked their phone number down and called them with the news that he has been in the hospital/rehab for the last 3 months. Seems when he was trying to board a city transit bus in Tarzana, a "homeless" person approaches him "telling" him to give him $20. When my dad refuses, the man starts beating him up breaking a couple of bones. When he falls as a result of this he also breaks his pelvic bone. Police is called, the man is arrested, and my dad gets taken to the hospital for a long stay and rehab to be able to walk again.

I'm pissed and cannot believe anyone who calls himself a human being can allow himself to do this to another who's that old. :-)

Just sharing.
Sorry this happened. Was this really how it went down though?

Maybe the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, and like you he starting spewing BS about how the US deserved 9-11 and someone got pissed and just beat his ass? I could really see how that could happen. Most Americans see that as blaphemy. Especially when it is some foreign muslim from iran who took an oath that was obviously disregarded.
I don't know why it really happened, but imagine what would happen if you guys were still in iran. :-)
[Reply]
Lumpy 01:01 PM 08-08-2011
Retarded. This thread is.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:01 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...
Umm... go on? Because why?
[Reply]
Page 75 of 140
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125 > Last »
Up