ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 114
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
listopencil 05:20 PM 12-03-2015
Also, duh, I read this incorrectly. Minimum resistance isn't 0.50 as I thought. It occurred to me that it was a pretty high number for a newly released mod. it says:

Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.05 ohm - 2.5 ohm
[Reply]
listopencil 05:44 PM 12-03-2015
Good looking deal on batteries here by the way

http://liionwholesale.com/collection...ant=4597245060

Efest IMR 18650 2900mah 35A Flat Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
Stock Note: In Stock
NEW 2015 Efest Purple Series Batteries, just released July/August 2015
These batteries are a good battery that gives good battery life at 2900 mAh while providing pretty good discharge current. Efest rates it at 35A continuous and 60A pulse.

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:05 PM 12-03-2015
Ok, so I'm about 30 minutes into using TC (this is after using this same subohm tank with a .25 build at 85 watts), and so far I am liking TC. I'd get the occasional dry hit if I used my mod too frequently, which tends to happen in my car a bit too much, but that hasn't happened at all using a .15 Ni200 coil. I have it set at 550 F, since I prefer a warmer vape, and it just continues to chuck clouds and flavor. No dry hits; no worries. I can just pick it up when I want to and go.

My concern was loss of flavor using TC, but that doesn't seem to happen. I am quite thrilled with it and will make my decision on buying replacement Ni200 coils after a couple of days using.

There is a bit of a rough taste with a new coil that you kind of have to power through. I was being impatient though, so it may not happen to someone else.

So far, so good. I'll report back in in a couple days.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:09 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Ok, so I'm about 30 minutes into using TC (this is after using this same subohm tank with a .25 build at 85 watts), and so far I am liking TC. I'd get the occasional dry hit if I used my mod too frequently, which tends to happen in my car a bit too much, but that hasn't happened at all using a .15 Ni200 coil. I have it set at 550 F, since I prefer a warmer vape, and it just continues to chuck clouds and flavor. No dry hits; no worries. I can just pick it up when I want to and go.

My concern was loss of flavor using TC, but that doesn't seem to happen. I am quite thrilled with it and will make my decision on buying replacement Ni200 coils after a couple of days using.

There is a bit of a rough taste with a new coil that you kind of have to power through. I was being impatient though, so it may not happen to someone else.

So far, so good. I'll report back in in a couple days.
Interesting, thanks. I vape at a lower wattage (maybe 50 tops) and never get dry hits. That Fuchai from Sigelei is really tempting me though and I'll probably get a higher wattage tank if I go that route.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:23 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Interesting, thanks. I vape at a lower wattage (maybe 50 tops) and never get dry hits. That Fuchai from Sigelei is really tempting me though and I'll probably get a higher wattage tank if I go that route.
Yea. The thing that would make temp control great for you is, you'd get much more flavor without the heat this way. I can't vape at 50w because it has no flavor to me in comparison to 80w. With TC you can get that flavor at a cooler vape.

You get that Fuchai you could give it a shot.

I'll give it a shot at around 450 for a bit and see if there is any declination of flavor.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:53 PM 12-09-2015
Hey, has anyone tried the Aspire version of the "Clapton Coil"? They have 0.5 and 0.3 versions and I have seen them at wildly different price points. I'm tempted to pick up a pack just to try them. I still have a ton of standard 0.5 ones so I'm not to keen on upgrading.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:05 PM 12-09-2015
Hey, has anyone tried the Aspire version of the "Clapton Coil"? They have 0.5 and 0.3 versions and I have seen them at wildly different price points. I'm tempted to pick up a pack just to try them. I still have a ton of standard 0.5 ones so I'm not to keen on upgrading.
I've heard great things about the build; I had not one clue Aspire made one for their tanks. Interesting.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:15 PM 12-09-2015
I've heard great things about the build; I had not one clue Aspire made one for their tanks. Interesting.

I am seeing them at $4 to $5 per coil. A few as low as $3 a coil but not from vendors that I trust.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:16 PM 12-09-2015
Here, I did find them at $2.95 from a vendor I trust:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Clapton-...p/ap-trt45.htm
[Reply]
listopencil 08:19 PM 12-09-2015
Description

Replacement Atomizer Head for:

Clapton wire offer greater surface area resulting in increased vapor production!

Patented BVC Technology, 100% organic cotton, wire made in USA

[Reply]
listopencil 08:26 PM 12-09-2015
I am seeing that it is not Clapton for the entire length of the wire, like just a few turns. Still supposed to have a good effect.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:58 PM 12-11-2015
I saw this today and wanted to post it because it's funny, along the lines of that guy in his garage pushing out 800 Watts or whatever it was. NSFW for language:

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:10 PM 12-11-2015
I saw this today and wanted to post it because it's funny, along the lines of that guy in his garage pushing out 800 Watts or whatever it was. NSFW for language:

WHY!? SMH. By the way: I don't think that Mod is for beginners; its for people that want to push their builds to the max. If I had to hear him say that one more time I was going to throw my phone.

Absolutely ridiculous. There is no way I'd want to use a device that damn near made the guy puke and lose his voice after 3 hits.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:21 PM 12-11-2015
WHY!? SMH. By the way: I don't think that Mod is for beginners; its for people that want to push their builds to the max. If I had to hear him say that one more time I was going to throw my phone.

Absolutely ridiculous. There is no way I'd want to use a device that damn near made the guy puke and lose his voice after 3 hits.
LOL, no shit. It's goofy as hell.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:09 PM 12-11-2015
LOL, no shit. It's goofy as hell.
To each their own, I guess. It's doofuses like him that can make vapers look bad.

I went into a restaurant tonight with my mod in hand. Instantly, the manager tells me, "I need you to use that outside." I replied, " I never used it inside, so why would you have to ask me that?" He told me that people have been in the bar blowing huge clouds and upsetting other guests. I simply replied, "I understand the stigma accompanying e-cigs and don't want to create issues for you or your other guests, there is no need to worry."

How someone can thing those huge ass clouds won't create issues, is beyond me.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 114
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Up