ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 105
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
J Diddy 07:11 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
At a late age, Shitsprayer put his money where his mouth was and enlisted. Went over to the war zone. Served his country. I respect that.
That is the only thing that he has done that is respectful. For that I thank him. I sure wouldn't use that as a friend qualifier.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:11 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
:-) He only went because he was unemployed and facing a meth charge.
God you are fucking cunt. You & you alone are why I am against immigration
[Reply]
Frazod 07:12 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
Did you know that in the expanded universe, Boba Fett went on to become "Mandalore," which is basically the leader of all the Mandalorians in the galaxy. Later on he actually assisted the New Republic in driving off the invading forces of the Yuuzhan Vong.

The Vong initially had a peace treaty with the Mandalorians, but Fett knew they would go back on it when the time was right, and so in secret he began to assist the New Republic. When the Vong found out, they attacked Mandalore.

The Mandalorians, under Boba Fett's leadership, became the first world in the galaxy to drive out the invaders.

Boba Fett...truly an amazing man.
This is better than native's vaginal gushing or Zackipoo's soccer crap.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:12 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
This place has been allowed to be democratic in certain instances, it was not created that way. Another reason that it never should have happened, now people like you think it is the intended way of life around here.
All I know is that the moderators in those days said that the sense of the community was important in deciding issues like this. You might have been drunk at the time.

Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
And who was it in earlier in the thread that was asking if anyone knew what Hootie had done? I believe that was you. Hypocrit.

That, or you do know but, it would work against you so instead of telling me what happened or where I could go find it you refuse to enlighten me. Either way, you are being a dick about the situation.
Spoken like a guy who doesn't know what's going on. I asked that question because I know no one can give me an answer (because I've followed this thread and it's predecessor from the beginning). You might have noticed that you didn't get an answer when you asked out of ignorance and I haven't received an answer when I asked to prove the point. At least now I know what you meant by calling me a hypocrite. It made no sense to me at the time, but now I realize you just didn't understand the situation.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:13 PM 07-01-2013
Did you know that in the expanded universe, Boba Fett went on to become "Mandalore," which is basically the leader of all the Mandalorians in the galaxy. Later on he actually assisted the New Republic in driving off the invading forces of the Yuuzhan Vong.

The Vong initially had a peace treaty with the Mandalorians, but Fett knew they would go back on it when the time was right, and so in secret he began to assist the New Republic. When the Vong found out, they attacked Mandalore.

The Mandalorians, under Boba Fett's leadership, became the first world in the galaxy to drive out the invaders.

How many times have you fapped while looking at a picture of Boba Fett?
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:13 PM 07-01-2013

[Reply]
J Diddy 07:15 PM 07-01-2013

I have to throw this out there because it's time you knew some things.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:15 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
How many times have you fapped while looking at a picture of Boba Fett?
Zero. But I do have this awesome print hanging by my desk in a frame.

[Reply]
|Zach| 07:15 PM 07-01-2013
Nagbe that sly mother fucker taking down Dallas...

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:16 PM 07-01-2013
Zach just committed filter evasion.

Can someone report the post?
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:16 PM 07-01-2013
Zach just committed filter evasion.

Can someone report the post?
Haha. I did.

Woops!
[Reply]
patteeu 07:17 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Jensen simply typed a racial slur...not directed at anyone...just to make a point...he got banned.
He was reported. The modbots had no choice but to "take action".
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:17 PM 07-01-2013
Zach edited his post.

He hasn't moved that fast since free pancake day at IHOP.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:17 PM 07-01-2013
Reported.
[Reply]
KC native 07:18 PM 07-01-2013
Quit trying to tell people what to do, dick. Gochiefs can douche up this abortion of a thread all he wants to. I'd rather listen to him exhort the accomplishments of the Fett family than listen to your hateful shit.
Spoken like a true burden to society. He's worth 100 of you.
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
God you are fucking cunt. You & you alone are why I am against immigration
Yea, I'm the hateful one :-)
[Reply]
Page 75 of 105
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Up