ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 163
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
jd1020 10:23 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Luv it:
The right way to handle the whole thing would’ve been to say they’re not charging anyone at this time, but will wait for the CPS case to close to close thier investigation.
Those investigations are separate so why would they wait for CPS?
[Reply]
New World Order 10:24 PM 04-24-2019
The right way to handle the whole thing would’ve been to say they’re not charging anyone at this time, but will wait for the CPS case to close to close thier investigation.
There should have never been a press conference.

They could have settled this with a simple Tweet.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:26 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Honestly, Mr. stevieray would know the exact model. He had a photo of his. Mine was exactly the same ... except for color, wheels, detail, etc. As for the year, mine was a 68, I believe. I don't know how long they made them.

Anyhow, it's a Chevy (obviously) ... I think they called it a "panel van" or something. Snub nose. You sit right above the front wheels. The engine was between the seats. (Mine had bucket seats installed and I don't recall what the standard seats were.) You access the engine by lifting the hinged cover. Mine had a standard 3 speed on the column. My guess is they all had a column stick (where else could you put the shifter?), but I don't know for sure.

Suicide doors on the van section passenger side and double doors in the back. Very basic frame and suspension. Actually, the ideal van to convert into a street rod.

I've looked around with terrible results. The only ones I've found are not for sale or basically allowed to turn to absolute junk.

FAX
1965 Chevy G10

[Reply]
Luv it 10:26 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
There should have never been a press conference.

They could have settled this with a simple Tweet.
Yup, but I guess everyone needs their 15 minutes....
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:27 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
What would lead a person to believe a crime had been committed if evidence didn't suggest it?

It’s not unreasonable that law enforcement might believe a crime was committed if they go to a house and see a kid with some sort of injury and a couple of volatile adults. But those circumstances aren’t really evidence of a crime.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:28 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
It’s not unreasonable think law enforcement might believe a crime was committed if they go to a house and see a kid with some sort of injury and a couple of volatile adults. But those circumstances aren’t really evidence of a crime.
Are you suggesting thats the same thing as going through an entire investigation?
[Reply]
Luv it 10:28 PM 04-24-2019
Those investigations are separate so why would they wait for CPS?
Per Terez, "There is an ongoing child protection investigation and when those cases go forward, we are very limited as far as what we can divulge."
[Reply]
jd1020 10:29 PM 04-24-2019
Per Terez, "There is an ongoing child protection investigation and when those cases go forward, we are very limited as far as what we can divulge."
Yes? And?
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 10:29 PM 04-24-2019
Well it's not exactly a good look when you plead the 5th when being asked questions about the abuse of your own child, no?
Where is the link to Reek pleading the 5th? Or is that more assumptions because all the Hill haters are butthurt?
[Reply]
FAX 10:31 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
1965 Chevy G10

Ah ... yours had the long wheelbase, right? I didn't notice that from the original picture you posted.

Mine was the short version. Just big enough in the back to comfortably place 3 bean bags and 2 Overland Park blondes with extraordinary legs and proportionate tittahs ...

... ...

I think I might cry a little now ...

FAX
[Reply]
Luv it 10:32 PM 04-24-2019
Yes? And?
Why would you say you believe a crime has been committed, then proceed to say you can’t say why due to on ongoing investigation by CPS. Had they waited until all investigations were closed he possibly could have gone into more detail.
[Reply]
Luv it 10:33 PM 04-24-2019
That was his response when asked why he was being so vague on the details
[Reply]
jd1020 10:33 PM 04-24-2019
Why would you say you believe a crime has been committed, then proceed to say you can’t say why due to on ongoing investigation by CPS. Had they waited until all investigations were closed he possibly could have gone into more detail.
They said that cannot discuss the evidence of the case because of an ongoing investigation.

Why would they wait for a separate investigation to conclude that has nothing to do with their own criminal investigation before coming to their conclusion?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:34 PM 04-24-2019
Florio has is on the same ship as Brooke Pryor
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:36 PM 04-24-2019
Are you suggesting thats the same thing as going through an entire investigation?

That’s likely all they got. That’s my point. They don’t have any evidence but based on circumstances they have their beliefs. If they had any evidence of value beyond statements from those involved criminal charges would have been made.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 163
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125 > Last »
Up