Page 741 of 4920
« First < 241641691731737738739740741 74274374474575179184112411741 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:20 PM 03-01-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
A draft pick swap all the way back in 2011. That's the best you got?

Sorry, that's not going to do it.

Give me a significant move. A player acquisition. A draft pick. A player release/cut. A coaching move. A front office move. Something where your prognostication or assessment of the talent in question went against what the Broncos did.

It's pretty piss poor if all you got is, "I WANTED MORE PICKS IN THAT TRADE DOWN!" That's not critically analyzing shit.

Try again.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:34 PM 03-01-2017
Knomo is the biggest full blown homer and troll on this board. Amazing the amount of shit Clay gets but this clown can troll. Every move they make is perfection. FOH
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:37 PM 03-01-2017
The Broncos decisions typically make a lot of sense...
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:38 PM 03-01-2017
Like Donald fucking Stephenson eh?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:42 PM 03-01-2017
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Like Donald ****ing Stephenson eh?
I did say at the time that he was a cheap rental with some upside. I did think he'd turn out better due to the better coaching he'd get in Denver.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:43 PM 03-01-2017
I did say at the time that he was a cheap rental with some upside. I did think he'd turn out better due to the better coaching he'd get in Denver.
NO. He's fucking horrific. Always has been. Your coaching isn't fucking better at all :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:50 PM 03-01-2017
I'll have to sleep on it. I can't think of anything right now.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:50 PM 03-01-2017
The point is that you have no critical thinking skills whatsoever when it comes to your team.

Every single person who contributes to this community in an honest way has criticized their favorite team for something, and that includes your fellow Donk fans. That includes the more trolly types like Tombstone.

You're the only person who never looked at ANY draft pick and said, "That doesn't make sense." Or, "Why did Elway sign THAT guy? He's terrible!"

You've been given tons of opportunities over the years to say this just fucking ONCE. Are you saying you can't procure such a post?

I called you a spambot earlier. It's absolutely true. You don't post anything unless it's pro-Donks. You don't praise anything the Chiefs do well when they do something well. You don't ever look around the NFL and say, "That team looks dangerous." It's only ever Denver Denver Denver and more Denver with you.

You're posting Chiefs articles? Fucking fantastic. A bot can do that. You know what a bot can't do? Deliver a nuanced opinion.

By failing to procure ONE post that I asked for, you are proving that you have never delivered a nuanced opinion on Chiefs Planet.

Keep looking. I'll back away if you find something. I'll be waiting.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:12 PM 03-01-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The point is that you have no critical thinking skills whatsoever when it comes to your team.

Every single person who contributes to this community in an honest way has criticized their favorite team for something, and that includes your fellow Donk fans. That includes the more trolly types like Tombstone.

You're the only person who never looked at ANY draft pick and said, "That doesn't make sense." Or, "Why did Elway sign THAT guy? He's terrible!"

You've been given tons of opportunities over the years to say this just ****ing ONCE. Are you saying you can't procure such a post?

I called you a spambot earlier. It's absolutely true. You don't post anything unless it's pro-Donks. You don't praise anything the Chiefs do well when they do something well. You don't ever look around the NFL and say, "That team looks dangerous." It's only ever Denver Denver Denver and more Denver with you.

You're posting Chiefs articles? ****ing fantastic. A bot can do that. You know what a bot can't do? Deliver a nuanced opinion.

By failing to procure ONE post that I asked for, you are proving that you have never delivered a nuanced opinion on Chiefs Planet.

A bot can also deep throat every move a horse-faced GM makes.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:14 PM 03-01-2017
I'll have to sleep on it. I can't think of anything right now.
:-) you're so full of shit.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:33 PM 03-01-2017
Convince me how these cock-sucking Donks aren't tampering right now with regards to Romo? Aside from mentioning his name, all questions about acquiring a veteran quarterback directed at management and the new head coach are direct references to Romo and they have indicated their interest, let alone an openness to considering such a move.

Load of horseshit. The broke dick is still under contract.....
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:57 AM 03-02-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Convince me how these cock-sucking Donks aren't tampering right now with regards to Romo? Aside from mentioning his name, all questions about acquiring a veteran quarterback directed at management and the new head coach are direct references to Romo and they have indicated their interest, let alone an openness to considering such a move.

Load of horseshit. The broke dick is still under contract.....
So, what exactly are the comments they've made scream of tampering.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:39 AM 03-02-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

I did procure one post. It wasn't good enough for you, welcher.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:04 AM 03-02-2017

Elway on Romo: 'We're going to look at all options' https://t.co/wtEyoL8ffc via @9NEWS #9sports

— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) March 2, 2017

:-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:20 AM 03-02-2017
We all know Elway is about to open up the wallet to get Romo and AP. They both will go to Dungver as a last ditch effort to utilize a good defense before that ends in 2018.
[Reply]
Page 741 of 4920
« First < 241641691731737738739740741 74274374474575179184112411741 > Last »
Up