ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 100
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
tredadda 06:01 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
Because they couldn’t prove it.

The DA said he believes a crime had been committed but he couldn’t prove it.

If this was someone who hadn’t been convicted of violence in the past, maybe he gets the benefit of the doubt.

But he was in the past.

And we all heard what he said on audio tape.

Let’s be honest here - If he wasn’t a Chief, no one on this forum would be defending him in the same way.
I understand that fans of any team will make lots of things up in order to justify keeping a star player.

I have no doubt that there is a long thread full of excuses.

Ravens fans did the same for Ray Rice and he knocked that girl out cold on VIDEO.

We listened to Hill, on audio tape, say “You should be scared of me too bitch”.

How many times have you said to a woman?

Never?

Me either.

“You should be scared of me too, bitch” in response to her saying that a child is afraid of him is not a proper response.

It’s the response of an aggressive individual.
Way to derail your already sorry thread.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:02 PM 01-05-2021
Is this really where we're going? No one cares if you like Tyreek.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:03 PM 01-05-2021
No this started in another thread about Von Miller / Hill and a mod with a short temper banned me from the thread so it spilled over into this thread.

I didn’t bring it into this thread. Someone else brought it up that I got banned in the other thread.
Well, yeah, because I was baiting you into continuing. I'd say that endeavor was successful.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:03 PM 01-05-2021
I understand that fans of any team will use endless excuses in order to justify keeping a star player.

Ravens fans did the same for Ray Rice and he knocked that girl out cold on VIDEO.

How many times have you said that to a woman?

Never?

Me either.

“You should be scared of me too, bitch” in response to her saying that a child is afraid of him is not a proper response.

Thought that was clear enough.... bye.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:03 PM 01-05-2021
I understand that fans of any team will make lots of things up in order to justify kicking a star player off a better team.
FTFY
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:06 PM 01-05-2021
Gaycat doing work!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:06 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Gaycat doing work!
DUHRFACE smacked him first.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:08 PM 01-05-2021
I understand that fans of any team will use endless excuses in order to justify keeping a star player.

Never?

Me either.

We're not talking about excuses. We're talking about actual admissions by certain parties to investigators about what really happened in both cases.

As for the recording, have you never been in a bad relationship with a psychotic person? Okay, 'psychotic' might be too strong a word, but a legit nutbag? Because I have, and I was in my early twenties like Hill when it happened, and you find yourself saying things that you would never say, just to try and get the crazy bitch to leave you alone.

So while I might not condone the actual language Hill used on that tape, I can fully understand where it came from. It was a dumb thing to say, but we know now that Hill didn't abuse her. Or their son. It was basically just talking shit.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:12 PM 01-05-2021

[Reply]
PHOG 06:20 PM 01-05-2021

[Reply]
tredadda 06:25 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Thought that was clear enough.... bye.
Darn. He will be missed in this thread.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:25 PM 01-05-2021
Interesting to note that the three times the Bills went behind by more than one score they lost the game!!..could we be seeing another Ravens situation here? We'll see. Front runners who get punched in the mouth don't usually react too well. I mean how will Allen cope with scoreboard pressure? Losing all three games doesn't look good.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:34 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Interesting to note that the three times the Bills went behind by more than one score they lost the game!!..could we be seeing another Ravens situation here? We'll see. Front runners who get punched in the mouth don't usually react too well. I mean how will Allen cope with scoreboard pressure? Losing all three games doesn't look good.
Bills aren't the Ravens. Ravens can't come from behind because they're shackled to their run game. They don't pass efficiently enough to score multiple TDs in short periods of time.

Bills don't have that problem. They're explosive enough to score fast if they want to.

Bills problem is Allen having 'big game-itis.' He shrinks under the brightest lights and on the biggest stages. Kind of like Kirk Cousins.

This year I feel like it's a coin toss whether BUF wins a playoff game. They certainly have the firepower now with Diggs on the field, but can Allen not flip out and blow the game?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:56 PM 01-05-2021

Never?

Me either.

Sounds like Jim Kelly in Buffalo.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:01 PM 01-05-2021
Bisquick has almost 250 posts during the past 24 hours, JFC.

Chiefs are living rent free in his manically obsessed fat head.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 100
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up