ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 95
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick, Tyrann and friends have something to say
Dante84 07:18 PM 06-04-2020

#StrongerTogether pic.twitter.com/sfwF9Uvgaa

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) June 5, 2020

We love and support our players. We’re proud of you Patrick and Tyrann.@PatrickMahomes @Mathieu_Era https://t.co/JwL6p0vzP6

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) June 5, 2020

We, the NFL, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of Black People. We, the NFL, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the NFL, believe Black Lives Matter. #InspireChange pic.twitter.com/ENWQP8A0sv

— NFL (@NFL) June 5, 2020

[Reply]
staylor26 09:54 PM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Let me speak very slowly, so that you may understand.

criminals=bad.

Okay? Are you with me so far?

Cops who are criminals=bad.

Are you still following?

There doesn't have to be as many Cops who are criminals in order to be a bigger problem. Because they're supposed to be part of the SOLUTION. See? They're PUBLIC SERVANTS. They're held to a higher standard than a common criminal.

You still understand? Good.
At the beginning of all this you said there were a few bad bad apples, just like the cops.

My point is that there aren’t just a few. There are thousands.

It’s not even remotely close and they’re more violent and actually killing people. They’re also destroying shit. The cops aren’t.

If you’re more worried about the cops than these assholes, you’re part of the problem.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:55 PM 06-11-2020
Can you read?

I'm talking about watching and hearing the actual people speak.

Not the fucking talking heads.

You're focusing on all the wrong shit here.

You want to hear the leaders of BLM and see what they're actually seeking? Or just read about it in some right wing rag?

Well, you can probably catch an actual interview on one of those networks. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying that any cable network is filter-free, they're all for profit endeavors. But you're not likely to get a good idea of what BLM is actually up to from Fox. You might actually hear them in their own words on the others.

On Fox, they still think ANTIFA is some big organized terrorist network.

LOL.

I was merely pointing out where you might actually hear the actual people that are actually doing stuff that you think you're opposed to on those networks speak. I am not advocating for the networks and their political leanings.
You are missing the point. They treat their own with kid gloves and attack the opposing side completely disregarding the truth or nuance of those positions and stories. They are a waste of time unless for mocking or meme purposes.
[Reply]
-King- 09:57 PM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
At the beginning of all this you said there were a few bad bad apples, just like the cops.

My point is that there aren’t just a few. There are thousands.

It’s not even remotely close and they’re more violent and actually killing people. They’re also destroying shit. The cops aren’t.

If you’re more worried about the cops than these assholes, you’re part of the problem.
Thousands out of how many?

You know how percentages work?
[Reply]
-King- 09:58 PM 06-11-2020
I’m mental? What the fuck? You’re just incapable of having a debate because your reading comprehension is terrible and you don’t even know what you’re arguing half the time.
At no point did he even say that cops are worse than criminals. You're making shit up and arguing against what you just made up :-)
[Reply]
-King- 10:00 PM 06-11-2020
Whats the crux of what you're arguing Staylor? That looting and rioting is bad and criminals are bad? Is anyone in this thread saying they're good?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:00 PM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Thousands out of how many?

You know how percentages work?
Yes I do moron. There’s a higher percentage of people rioting/looting, assaulting, and even murdering than cops committing police brutality.

And unlike the rioters/looters, the cops (even the worst of them) are trying to do their jobs under very difficult circumstances while being generalized by the entire country and held responsible for the actions of others, some not even in the same state. That’s completely different than opportunists taking advantage of a tragedy and hurting innocent people/businesses.

In terms of the POS pyramid, the rioters/looters are absolutely above the cops.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:00 PM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
At no point did he even say that cops are worse than criminals. You're making shit up and arguing against what you just made up :-)
He’s clearly said he is 100% against the cops in all of this. Shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:03 PM 06-11-2020
the cops are trying to do their jobs... while being generalized by the entire country and held responsible for the actions of others, some not even in the same state.
Lol
[Reply]
-King- 10:06 PM 06-11-2020
Yes I do moron. There’s a higher percentage of people rioting/looting, assaulting, and even murdering than cops committing police brutality.

And unlike the rioters/looters, the cops (even the worst of them) are trying to do their jobs under very difficult circumstances while being generalized by the entire country and held responsible for the actions of others, some not even in the same state. That’s completely different than opportunists taking advantage of a tragedy and hurting innocent people/businesses.

In terms of the POS pyramid, the rioters/looters are absolutely above the cops.
And they should be/have been arrested. So now can we move on to how much we need police reform?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:07 PM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Lol
Where am I wrong?

You pussies think it’s easy to be a cop in cities where shit completely hit the fan?

They aren’t out there for a cause, or because they’re opportunists. They’re just doing their fucking jobs at the end of the day, and right now it’s a REALLY shitty job to have.

Some of you really need some fucking perspective.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:08 PM 06-11-2020
Leave it to the two biggest contrarian faggots on CP to have to come in and do their same old routine.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:11 PM 06-11-2020
Where am I wrong?

You pussies think it’s easy to be a cop in cities where shit completely hit the fan?

They aren’t out there for a cause, or because they’re opportunists. They’re just doing their ****ing jobs at the end of the day, and right now it’s a REALLY shitty job to have.

Some of you really need some ****ing perspective.
Yeah it must REALLY suck to be stereotyped and have everyone assume the worst about you.
[Reply]
-King- 10:13 PM 06-11-2020
Leave it to the two biggest contrarian pillowbitergots on CP to have to come in and do their same old routine.
You're so angry. Take a couple deep breaths kiddo.

So you disagree that the rioters should be arrested and that we should work on police reform?
[Reply]
-King- 10:15 PM 06-11-2020
Where am I wrong?

They aren’t out there for a cause, or because they’re opportunists. They’re just doing their fucking jobs at the end of the day, and right now it’s a REALLY shitty job to have.

Some of you really need some fucking perspective.
Yeah it does suck being generalized and judged by the actions of others. I dont think anyone can even imagine what thats like....
[Reply]
staylor26 10:16 PM 06-11-2020
Yeah it must REALLY suck to be stereotyped and have everyone assume the worst about you.
I know what you’re implying and I don’t agree with either.

You’re the one that’s being inconsistent. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 95
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up