ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 379
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 01:15 PM 01-21-2020
I like our chances to put up a lot of points on this defense.

but Shanny scares the sh1t outta me. Could see this end up being a 45-41 game or something.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:17 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Dee Ford said “chiefs know I’m coming for them “
What does he have to be bitter about? The Chiefs stuck by that broke dick for like 4 inconsistent years. The Chiefs weren’t going to pay him and didn’t just franchise him either. They traded him to someone that would pay him. He should be grateful.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:18 PM 01-21-2020
"People are literally shitting on the sidewalks!"

"Oh, yeah? Well, your BBQ isn't even top 5!!!!"
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:18 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by BangbangNinerGang:
Re-posting just to see if any Chief 'fans' know a damn thing about their team, of if they just want focus on trashing a city.
Good legal weed at Sherbinskis and Harborside, good food in Chinatown, people shit in the streets, Grateful Dead/Jefferson Airplane/Santana/Quicksilver Messenger Service Live at the Fillmore, go to the Mission District and catch us an Indian, Owsely at Haight/Ashbury, lots of gay people, bookstores in Palo Alto, the Sharks are in San Jose, Full House was set on pp

What I won?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:19 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by burt:
I was hoping this with Bienemy.....
Nah, Kafka.
[Reply]
Hern 01:20 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Can I be honest with you? No one gives a shit about discussing this game with anyone's opposing fans. Respectfully, I just don't care what you have to say. I honestly don't. You can't tell me anything I can't pick up from watching a little film or reading other sites on the internet. I'm just trying to be honest with you. These threads ALWAYS devolve into some sort of 3rd grade shit-talking dumbassery when opposing fans get involved. It just holds no appeal to me. I'm here to talk with other Chiefs fans. I would never, and have never, gone to another opposing team's site to "talk about the game". It's ****ing stupid, IMO, and a complete waste of time.

I understand this. It’s always best to talk to like minded people. Wouldn’t want you to see the world any other way.
[Reply]
BangbangNinerGang 01:21 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Six posts to go from "I just want some friendly banter," to shit-talking . . .

you know, it would even be play, if they were just more creative than the last 16 weeks worth of trolls that have trooped in and out of here. Just be interesting.

Is there a website where these guys get all of their material? Or is it just the same 6 guys every week and they just pretend to be the fans of each team on the schedule?
Typically people, you know- decent fans of football (or you might not based on this group), appreciate that. But that doesn't seem to be the case here, so gloves off. It amazes me how butt hurt you sissies are that people jump on here to talk some game (perhaps I now know why all homophobic comments come in...hiding something...?)
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:21 PM 01-21-2020
About those 'Glory Days'.... nice of you to show up 50 years later. Hell of a franchise you have.
You got me there. I was probably not much of a die-hard fan during the first Chiefs SB win...most likely slept through the entire game since I was only two years old then.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:21 PM 01-21-2020
The only reason you know about SF issues is that people give a shit about that city, KC...? What do you have? Who cares about you all? I mean maybe BBQ and obesity? And your BBQ isn't even top 5.

[Reply]
burt 01:21 PM 01-21-2020
The only reason you know about SF issues is that people give a shit about that city, KC...? What do you have? Who cares about you all? I mean maybe BBQ and obesity? And your BBQ isn't even top 5.
OOOooohhh, he done gone full blown PrisonBitch!!!!!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:25 PM 01-21-2020
Typically people, you know- decent fans of football (or you might not based on this group), appreciate that. But that doesn't seem to be the case here, so gloves off. It amazes me how butt hurt you sissies are that people jump on here to talk some game (perhaps I now know why all homophobic comments come in...hiding something...?)
:-) this latest round of shit talk is you 'taking your gloves off'? That's pathetic.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:25 PM 01-21-2020
Meh... maybe this can be fun.

[Reply]
BangbangNinerGang 01:26 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) this latest round of shit talk is you 'taking your gloves off'? That's pathetic.
Don't need to blow the wad in one shot... something you likely know nothing about.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:28 PM 01-21-2020
Who cares about you all?
You obviously do, crybaby.

We don't have to go to other team's boards.

Know why?
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:28 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hern:
I understand this. It’s always best to talk to like minded people. Wouldn’t want you to see the world any other way.
It's not that at all. You (the collective 9'er fans, not just individual you) bring no knowledge, and certainly nothing interesting at all, that I can't get from spending 5 mins elsewhere on the internet. Therefore, rather than joining a thread that will involve you and other 9'er fans getting butt hurt, I'd just rather pass. Hope that clears it up for you.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 379
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174 > Last »
Up