ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 163
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
synthesis2 09:57 PM 04-24-2019
Look I get innocent until proven guilty and when you love the personas we all do (in a player love ) we have rose colored glasses and it’s easy to make excuses for him. Was there a crime committed? I’d give it a good 95% chance , wish his history is there a plausible chance he did it ca her, I’d give it a good 90% chance . Let me tell you once Twins come into the factor the stress level gets amped up like crazy ( I have them) but he will be on good behavior for at least a year, play one tag and trade the next. That’s our best play, he’s just not going to hold up
[Reply]
Luv it 10:00 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Where did the DA specifically say that Hill did it? It seems some people have forgotten it was an investigation into him AND his wife and because nobody is talking they can't charge any one.

It's not the first or last time a crime has/will have been committed and no charges will be filed because no one is talking.
He never specifically said Hill. I just feel like the public will be quick to “convict” the NFL player, especially one with history like Hill. And we all know the league has a tendency to react over public outcry.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:02 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Luv it:
He never specifically said Hill. I just feel like the public will be quick to “convict” the NFL player, especially one with history like Hill. And we all know the league has a tendency to react over public outcry.
Well it's not exactly a good look when you plead the 5th when being asked questions about the abuse of your own child, no?
[Reply]
FAX 10:09 PM 04-24-2019
Well it's not exactly a good look when you plead the 5th when being asked question about the abuse of your own child, no?
This is a crucial point that many people seem to be overlooking, Mr. jd1020.

The only people saying that Damien was abused are CPS and the Popo. Perhaps the family (Tyreek, Baby Mama, Tyreek's mother, etc.) don't see it that way at all. For all we know, Little Damien may not think he was abused either ... he certainly didn't finger a perp for the cops.

Perhaps they don't view anything that has happened to Damien as abusive.

Now, if that's the case, are we expecting them to "confess" or "admit" to something they don't even think happened?

It may take a village to raise a child but surely not a village of idiots. Confessing to something you didn't do ... or see anyone else do ... or hear about someone else doing ... would be crazy.

FAX
[Reply]
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-24-2019
Well it's not exactly a good look when you plead the 5th when being asked questions about the abuse of your own child, no?
Who said he plead the 5th?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:11 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
That fucking dipshit Mike Florio (speculated such).
[Reply]
jd1020 10:13 PM 04-24-2019
I'm just going based off what has been reported and putting it together with the DA's statement. They have evidence of a crime being committed, in his home (I believe. I havent followed this shit from the start), but they dont have enough evidence to specifically pin it on someone. So maybe he didn't literally say the words "I plead the 5th" but clearly no one is cooperating with the investigation.
[Reply]
FAX 10:13 PM 04-24-2019
Nobody.

Nobody except some people on this site. Baldy didn't say it. It's not in the press announcement. No official of any sort has asserted that anybody pled the 5th on this deal. No one.

Just another word-myth that gets started and away we go.

FAX
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:15 PM 04-24-2019
Some say Tyreek maintains he knows nothing. Some say he pled the 5th. Pretty clear no one in the media knows what the fuck is going on considering the DA repeated over and over and over that the case involved a minor and details were not being discussed.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:15 PM 04-24-2019
Who says Tyreek isn’t cooperating?
[Reply]
Luv it 10:18 PM 04-24-2019
I'm just going based off what has been reported and putting it together with the DA's statement. They have evidence of a crime being committed, in his home (I believe. I havent followed this shit from the start), but they dont have enough evidence to specifically pin it on someone. So maybe he didn't literally say the words "I plead the 5th" but clearly no one is cooperating with the investigation.
I don’t recall them having evidence of a crime, just the belief there was a crime with no evidence of who committed it. Needless to say this press release has only created more questions than answers
[Reply]
jd1020 10:21 PM 04-24-2019
I don’t recall them having evidence of a crime, just the belief there was a crime with no evidence of who committed it. Needless to say this press release has only created more questions than answers
What would lead a person to believe a crime had been committed if evidence didn't suggest it?
[Reply]
FAX 10:22 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Who says Tyreek isn’t cooperating?
Apparently, its that brilliant legal scholar who works for NBC sports. He and PFF's learned and esteemed professor of law have it all figured out. They have the brand already hot and all they're waiting for is somebody to perform a little tie-down roping on Tyreek.

Meanwhile, anybody who reminds people that we have laws and due process for a reason is accused of being a baby killer and abettor of evil deeds.

FAX
[Reply]
Luv it 10:22 PM 04-24-2019
The right way to handle the whole thing would’ve been to say they’re not charging anyone at this time, but will wait for the CPS case to close to close thier investigation.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:23 PM 04-24-2019
The right way to handle the whole thing would’ve been to say they’re not charging anyone at this time, but will wait for the CPS case to close to close thier investigation.
Even if CPS finds something it’s not gonna be criminal charges
[Reply]
Page 74 of 163
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124 > Last »
Up