ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 210
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Nickhead 12:13 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Except for the fact that the child is 18 month old.
bullshit, show me the link?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:14 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
More eloquently stated version of my point from 3 pages ago. Let's see how it goes.
Holy fuck.

Or still doesn't excuse his original actions OR his statements to the press OR his inactions regarding Domestic Abuse.

Eric Berry has vivisted numerous cancer wards since his recovery.

How many domestic abuse shelters has Hill visited?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:14 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
bullshit, show me the link?
Google it, fuck ball
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:16 AM 01-14-2017
Except for the fact that the child is 18 month old.
And the fact that it's 26 degrees Fahrenheit in KC at the moment.

Any other facts irrelevant to what I said you think should be incorporated?
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:16 AM 01-14-2017
Google it, fuck ball
what is tyreek's childs name?
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:17 AM 01-14-2017
Holy fuck.

Or still doesn't excuse his original actions OR his statements to the press OR his inactions regarding Domestic Abuse.

so you are comparing a veteran player that knows the in's and out's of a football season, when is a good time to travel and arrange visits?

apples and oranges bitch....

again... he has only been in the league six months fucktard!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:19 AM 01-14-2017

Once his legal obligations have been satisfied, his only obligation is to be a solid ordinary citizen. He has no obligation to be an extraordinary citizen, or a heroic citizen, or a charitable citizen, or a compassionate citizen, beyond our normal expectations of each and every other citizen.

What you're talking about is an imposition of your own estimation of a perpetual personal penance. If that's what you personally expect of him, fine. Don't expect everyone else to mirror your demands.
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:20 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Once his legal obligations have been satisfied, his only obligation is to be a solid ordinary citizen. He has no obligation to be an extraordinary citizen, or a heroic citizen, or a charitable citizen, or a compassionate citizen, beyond our normal expectations of each and every other citizen.
nor does he need to make anything public that he does. its not his fault humanity is overbearing and salivating at ratings.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:22 AM 01-14-2017

What you're talking about is an imposition of your own estimation of a perpetual personal penance. If that's what you personally expect of him, fine. Don't expect everyone else to mirror your demands.
It's not a demand, it's decency.

The guy should show some remorse and give back to the community that's supported him after a terrible transgression.

No?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:23 AM 01-14-2017
so you are comparing a veteran player that knows the in's and out's of a football season, when is a good time to travel and arrange visits?

apples and oranges bitch....

again... he has only been in the league six months fucktard!
I feel sorry for anyone in your personal orbit
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:24 AM 01-14-2017
nor does he need to make anything public that he does. its not his fault humanity is overbearing and salivating at ratings.
Yeah, everyone should be able to beat a bitch within an inch of her life and drink a beer afterwards
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:27 AM 01-14-2017
Once his legal obligations have been satisfied, his only obligation is to be a solid ordinary citizen.
His probation ends in August 2018.
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:29 AM 01-14-2017
i was 15 and hanging with friends getting drunk. a chick at the party, also 15, but older than me by several months, we hooked up. but because she had a boyfriend and everyone at the party knew we had sex, afterwards, she claimed i raped her (everyone at the party corroborated that she was the aggressor). she even claimed she was pregnant, but was later proven false. not only was i found to have indecent contact with a minor, i was put on probation for a year (as a minor). had my life threatened by her older brother, and lived in fear for 10 years. then one night at another party, the same brother came up to me, shook my hand and apologized for his sister being a filthy whore.

so are you saying, i should have spent the next ten years of my life going to battered shelters talking about how badly i behaved when in all reality i did nothing but get my dick wet by a conniving bitch?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:32 AM 01-14-2017
Yeah, everyone should be able to beat a bitch within an inch of her life and drink a beer afterwards
I think even you realize that your constant reversion to hyperbole belies how tenuous your stance is.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:33 AM 01-14-2017
I think even you realize that your constant reversion to hyperbole belies how tenuous your stance is.
Fuck off.

But hey, keep ambulance chasing.

It suits you.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 210
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174 > Last »
Up