ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 117
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!
TinyEvel 12:49 AM 01-21-2008
Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
Bugeater 11:48 PM 01-31-2008
Gee, I wonder who is destroying Kirstie's rep. :-)
luv 11:48 PM 01-31-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's a horrible thing to say. There are ladies present.

Luv, too.
I always thought you were nice. My god, I assume way too much.
kirstie 11:49 PM 01-31-2008
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Hell, order a pink too!

I wonder if Phob ever showed her that? :-)
If he did he probably wouldn't be posting. I saw the pic of his wife. Very pretty. And he's right...Marc Grant is a grade A photographer.
Bugeater 11:49 PM 01-31-2008
Originally Posted by stonedstooge:
Hey Kirstie: If you noticed there is a get together for Chiefs forum members for the Super Bowl and wondered if you would like to be my guest. I would be honored if you would accept. Look at the sticky threads, they are at the top of the list for the one about the Super Bowl party invite. I promise you I am a perfect gentleman and would treat you like a lady like you deserve. I don't know where you live but its North of Kansas City. PM me if your interested but I will have to know by tomorrow afternoon. Lots of fun games, drinking if your into that and watch the game with a bunch of Planteteers. Hope you can come. My treat.
Gah! That would be bad considering I had a role in these shenanigans. She's liable to stab me in the face...or worse...serve me antifreeze shots.
Halfcan 11:50 PM 01-31-2008
Originally Posted by kirstie:
No problem...but no relation at all.
Why did you turn off your rep?

A noob would not know how to do that-It took me 3 years and 4 crashed servers.

I call Alt.
el borracho 11:51 PM 01-31-2008
Originally Posted by GOATSE:
What about QUEEN you ingrate?
Ooops! I completely forgot about them. Oddly, News of the World was the first album I ever owned (besides the Disco Duck single). You are correct- QUEEN rules!
Donger 11:51 PM 01-31-2008
Originally Posted by luv:
I always thought you were nice. My god, I assume way too much.
I'm kidding, luv. You submitted answers to my questions, as will Kirstie. In time.

In fact, please tell Kirstie that I'm not a scary person and I view my breast/nipple questions with a purely clinical eye, okay?
Phobia 11:51 PM 01-31-2008
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Hell, order a pink too!

I wonder if Phob ever showed her that? :-)
I'm still waiting for the orders to come pouring in. Order some merchandise, jerks.
kirstie 11:51 PM 01-31-2008
Hey Kirstie: If you noticed there is a get together for Chiefs forum members for the Super Bowl and wondered if you would like to be my guest. I would be honored if you would accept. Look at the sticky threads, they are at the top of the list for the one about the Super Bowl party invite. I promise you I am a perfect gentleman and would treat you like a lady like you deserve. I don't know where you live but its North of Kansas City. PM me if your interested but I will have to know by tomorrow afternoon. Lots of fun games, drinking if your into that and watch the game with a bunch of Planteteers. Hope you can come. My treat.
Thanks so much. But I actually live in Oklahoma. And I will be in Texas this weekend for my brother's wedding.
Bugeater 11:52 PM 01-31-2008
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

I call Alt.
She didn't turn it off, it's just down to one square now.
Halfcan 11:52 PM 01-31-2008
PS and I promise not to drug you with a date rape drug and throw you in the trunk of my car too.
keg in kc 11:52 PM 01-31-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
1992 - at least be accurate. Jeesh.
Didn't somebody literally see your ribs that year? Or was that '91?

Damn jokes going serious.
Phobia 11:53 PM 01-31-2008
If he did he probably wouldn't be posting. I saw the pic of his wife. Very pretty. And he's right...Marc Grant is a grade A photographer.
Heh heh. My wife is used to my stupidity. Are you familiar with Marc's work?
Halfcan 11:53 PM 01-31-2008
Thanks so much. But I actually live in Oklahoma. And I will be in Texas this weekend for my brother's wedding.
You would rather go to a stoopid wedding than out with Stonestooge-lol
kirstie 11:53 PM 01-31-2008
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

I call Alt.
I wasn't aware I did. I was trying to see how to be able to send a pm. I actually got that turned on but not sure how I did that either.
Page 74 of 117
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up