ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 136
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Golf Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:08 PM 02-07-2015
The original Bushwood thread is overflowing like Craig Stadler's FUPA.

Use this thread to discuss tournaments, swing thoughts, equipment, and golf deals.

I thought we could also use the OP to create a WITB for ChiefsPlanet members. I'll list a poster's name and put their sticks in a spoiler tag, so you can see what everyone is carrying.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:25 PM 12-08-2015
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Pretty stoked. Have Saturday and Sunday tickets.

I've been to the Masters, and now a RC. Probably the end of my Major Golf Event travel - maybe I'll get lucky and a US Open will get close to STL. British Open is a pipe dream.

Could give two shits about the PGA.

:-)
Not been to any major, but if I could go to one, and only one, it would be the British Open.

Hell, I'd just love to play a round with one of the world's top golfers. I've played with some folks who are close to scratch golfers from the blues, and it's pretty amazing to watch!

So have a great time, it sounds like a billion pounds of fun!
[Reply]
O.city 02:53 PM 01-29-2016
So we're going to be headed to Florida for a work deal next week/weekend, gonna get to play the Stadium Course at Sawgrass I think.

Over under on how many balls I put in the drink on 17?

I'll set it at 2.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:56 PM 01-29-2016
Originally Posted by O.city:
So we're going to be headed to Florida for a work deal next week/weekend, gonna get to play the Stadium Course at Sawgrass I think.

I'll set it at 2.
0.5. It's probably a pitching wedge to a wide green for you and you're a scratch golfer.
[Reply]
O.city 03:00 PM 01-29-2016
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
0.5. It's probably a pitching wedge to a wide green for you and you're a scratch golfer.
Well, with the new little one, i haven't gotten to play much the past few months.

I'd guess I'm a 4 or 5 right now, tops.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:08 PM 01-29-2016
I took advantage of the weather and hit the range today. It felt good to be back out there.
[Reply]
RockChalk 03:18 PM 01-29-2016
Just found out that I'll be witnessing the USA defeat at the 2016 Ryder Cup in person...
Been to a couple of US Opens and got to watch an epic US Saturday and disaster US Sunday at the RC @ Medinah

You'll love the RC atmosphere though. There's a lot more noise and intensity. It's much different from a major, in a good way.
[Reply]
O.city 03:25 PM 01-29-2016
Just found out that I'll be witnessing the USA defeat at the 2016 Ryder Cup in person...
I'll be there as well. Lets get together for beers?

I'm also gonna get to witness Augusta National this year.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:27 PM 01-29-2016
I'm also gonna get to witness Augusta National this year.
Such an awesome and beautiful place....bitch of a course to walk though lol.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:56 AM 02-20-2016
72 degrees here today, the sticks are coming out. The grass won't be green but my younger son and I will be cutting-up some non-green fairways, and denting some (hopefully) green greens...

Woot!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:05 PM 02-20-2016
I'm going in 15 min Glory. How can anyone not golf on a day like this
[Reply]
Bowser 12:33 PM 02-20-2016
Enjoy, guys. Great day for it.
[Reply]
scho63 01:58 PM 02-20-2016

I'll set it at 2.
How did you do at TPC Sawgrass? :-)

Sounds like you have had a full plethora of great courses you played over the years. I used to be a 7.8 handicap when I lived in CA but over the last 15 years I play less and less, have gained weight, and probably are around a 22-25 because I never practice plus out of shape.

I want to retire in Scottsdale and play 4 days a week.

I was at the 100th US Open and that was really good

I did a Senior US Open at Ridgewood NJ with Nicklaus, Palmer, and Player. Trevino did not play.

I also did the Dean Witter Memorial Tournament in Columbus Ohio and had to pass on a chance to play one hole with Jack Nicklaus after the tournament.
[Reply]
O.city 03:46 PM 02-20-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
How did you do at TPC Sawgrass? :-)

Sounds like you have had a full plethora of great courses you played over the years. I used to be a 7.8 handicap when I lived in CA but over the last 15 years I play less and less, have gained weight, and probably are around a 22-25 because I never practice plus out of shape.

I want to retire in Scottsdale and play 4 days a week.

I was at the 100th US Open and that was really good

I did a Senior US Open at Ridgewood NJ with Nicklaus, Palmer, and Player. Trevino did not play.

I also did the Dean Witter Memorial Tournament in Columbus Ohio and had to pass on a chance to play one hole with Jack Nicklaus after the tournament.
Played pretty well, for not having played much this year. I was even par thru 12 holes, kind of fell apart late, ended up shooting 77.

Played from the tips as much as we could, some of the back boxes the tour guys play aren't available all the time.
[Reply]
tmw4h5 03:49 PM 02-20-2016
Played Teetering Rocks today. Not very impressed with the course. Weather was fantastic today. I think the course may be more fun the second time as I have an idea what the holes are like now.
For a person playing it for the first time, the design is fucking awful.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:43 PM 02-20-2016
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I'm going in 15 min Glory. How can anyone not golf on a day like this
10-4. It was awesome, and even golfed on my flip-flops... Wow, that's awesome!
[Reply]
Page 74 of 136
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124 > Last »
Up