ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 114
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
007 05:21 AM 03-20-2015
Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell:
I guess this is sort of a similar question, but since I transferred over from XBox I have no idea how Sony does this sort of thing...anyway, my question is:

My HD is filling up. If I delete games I've previously d/l'ed do I have the option to d/l them again for free from the store if I want them back later or do I need to figure out some sort of external storage solution?
They are always yours to download whenever you need them.

Well, until Sony stops supporting the system. Then you need discs to play from that point forward.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:42 PM 03-22-2015
bought Injustice on amazon for like 10 bucks! SuperHero time well when im not grinding out level in Destiny. halfway through level 7.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:43 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
bought Injustice on amazon for like 10 bucks! SuperHero time well when im not grinding out level in Destiny. halfway through level 7.
I got that shit for free on PS Plus.
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:38 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant:
I got that shit for free on PS Plus.
WEll, you got it for free when it was free on PS Plus, its no longer free and i just bought a pS4 less then a week ago.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:47 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
WEll, you got it for free when it was free on PS Plus, its no longer free and i just bought a pS4 less then a week ago.
That was less of me rubbing it in and me of just making a random comment. I've actually yet to play it since I downloaded it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:53 PM 03-23-2015
So...anyone picking up Bloodborne? I've never played a Souls game before but I'm thinking about picking it up.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:25 PM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant:
So...anyone picking up Bloodborne? I've never played a Souls game before but I'm thinking about picking it up.
I am 100% getting it. I am looking forward to playing some co-op action with other CPers.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:14 AM 03-24-2015
I got it already, just have to go get it later today, should be awesome.
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:54 AM 03-24-2015
I know absolutely nothing about the game but it looks really f'ing great so I'm going to grab it today.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:35 PM 03-24-2015
93 metacritic with a 9.0 user score. That's insane, this game will likely be the game of the year.
[Reply]
007 03:06 PM 03-24-2015
Is it just llike the previous ones that when you die you lose it all.
[Reply]
Gonzo 03:08 PM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by Guru:
Is it just llike the previous ones that when you die you lose it all.
Yep. Very frustrating so far. I have no clue wtf is going on.
[Reply]
Buck 06:35 PM 03-24-2015
In Bloodborne you can't start upgrading your guy til you acquire at least 1 insight. You get that from Killing bosses, but also from some pickups. Well I found a hidden insight pickup so I can tell you where to find it if you want. Won't post because of spoilers and I'm on my app so I don't think I can format a spoiler post and it would take too long to type.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:08 AM 03-25-2015
Originally Posted by Buck:
In Bloodborne you can't start upgrading your guy til you acquire at least 1 insight. You get that from Killing bosses, but also from some pickups. Well I found a hidden insight pickup so I can tell you where to find it if you want. Won't post because of spoilers and I'm on my app so I don't think I can format a spoiler post and it would take too long to type.
Cool brother. I'm going to be on later tonight after I get back from Turkey hunting.
I'll message you via PSN.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:09 AM 03-25-2015
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I broke down and bought a ps4 and prepaid for bloodborne just couldn't resist. Question for you guys with this and the Xbox one should I leave them in standby or power it all the way off?
Posted via Mobile Device
Feel free to post your PSN ID if you want me to update the OP.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 114
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up