ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll
Page 74 of 82
« First < 24647071727374 75767778 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?
rico 04:37 PM 03-17-2012
Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:17 AM 06-13-2020
If Lee was not the Godfather of martial arts and just a beauty queen in a hotel room- yeah, Tyson would win.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:19 AM 06-13-2020
Even Glass Joe beat Tyson.

Lee would kick that stupid tattoo right off his face in a blink of an eye.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:34 AM 06-13-2020
I love Lee but I feel like his margin for error would be a lot smaller than Tyson’s. All it would take is one blow and Lee would be in a world of pain.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:38 AM 06-13-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
staylor admitted to being a string bean pussy who doesn't even lift weights. Please note that for future reference.

These are the dumbest poll results in the history of CP. It's Tyson and it's not even close.
You don’t need to lift weights to know how to box.
[Reply]
fan4ever 12:02 PM 06-13-2020
Anecdotal story: Saw a match some years ago with a golden gloves boxer and a martial arts fighter. Both were supposedly the best at their weight class/discipline in our area. Martial arts guy danced around and punched and kicked for about 3 rounds; boxer only blocked and stepped away from the kicks for the most part. Martial arts guy gets cocky, thinks the boxer is afraid of him, leaves himself open and BAM...just like that...he's on his ass with a 2 inch cut over one of his eyes. Fight over. Boxer just waited for his opportunity without ever taking on any real damage. That's how I see Tyson/Lee fight going for the most part.
[Reply]
jdubya 12:09 PM 06-13-2020
neither. Chuck Norris would kick both of their asses
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:20 PM 06-13-2020
Originally Posted by TRR:
Such an unbelievably horrible take on Wilder. Say what you want about his skill level, but the guy single-handedly resurrected the heavyweight division from its ashes. He’s the guy that motivated “Gypsy King” to quit stuffing his mouth with twinkies and alcoholic, and show his true talent.
The heavy weight division is shit. Has been for more than a decade. Wilder didn't fix anything. Two fighters didn't fix what was once a division full of real talent.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:23 PM 06-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah? Well, Bruce Lee could beat up your dad.
You never met my Pops. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:21 PM 06-13-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
staylor admitted to being a string bean pussy who doesn't even lift weights. Please note that for future reference.

These are the dumbest poll results in the history of CP. It's Tyson and it's not even close.
Staylor is 100% a weakling. I'm guessing 5'6" and a pudgy 170.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:31 PM 06-13-2020
Bruce Lee may lose due to weight class, but he was a bad mother fucker. I only know that's true because of what the best fighters say about him. Not to mention the people that really knew him. He was something else.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:48 AM 07-24-2020
After spending the night watching all of Tyson's K.O's, the mere idea of this thread is ludicrous.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:48 AM 07-24-2020
And wtf is up with these poll results.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:07 AM 07-24-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Tyson was not even the best fighter of his generation. His highlight reel is littered with bums and guys past their prime. Most stood there waiting for the punch and then laid down.

Ray Mercer and George Foreman were harder punchers, Holyfield and Lewis- better boxers.

Tommy the Duke had a devastating uppercut as well, plus he knocked out a bunch of bums too- where is the love for him?
Foreman versus Tyson would have been nirvana.

Foreman is about the toughest guy with the hardest punch in history, but I can't recall him facing someone as compact and efficient as Tyson in his prime.

See how Foreman reacts to a prime Tyson uppercut and you'll have the true tale of how devastating or ineffectual it truly is. If Foreman weathers that, he probably wears Tyson down no matter how deep in his prime Tyson is.

Someone else outlined it earlier, what made Tyson so devastating is his uppercut was unleashed when he got right inside you. It came right up main street from your own belt buckle and hit your chin on the button. And when he connected, there was an unbroken line of force from the tip of his glove to the balls of his feet firmly planted on terra firma.

He'd bob and weave in max cover, all compact, launch the jab to bring your defenses up, slide the counter to get inside and bring everything from waist to chin in a flash.
[Reply]
redfan 02:03 PM 07-24-2020
These are the most dead-on balls accurate poll results in the history of CP.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:10 PM 07-24-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
And wtf is up with these poll results.
More painful

[Reply]
Page 74 of 82
« First < 24647071727374 75767778 > Last »
Up