ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 101
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:09 PM 01-14-2021

[Reply]
RunKC 02:10 PM 01-14-2021
Sammy has the testicular fortitude of a gnat. The guy gets a boo boo and is out for months
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:10 PM 01-14-2021

[Reply]
Hiko 02:12 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The short passing game will play right into the Chiefs hands, unfortunately. The way the Raiders did it was to shed their horizontal and intermediate passing game (which the Chiefs expected because that's what they always do against them) and the Raiders went bombs away.

I expect the Chiefs to play a lot of nickel base, which they do against most teams. They'll flood the field sideline to sideline and defend the run out of nickel while taking away the short passes. The key to beating the Chiefs is to 1) take the top off the defense and 2) win matchups in the running game afterwards.

Using the short passing game to setup the run allows the Chiefs to run base nickel as much as they want, which would be bad for the Browns. That's when a guy like Dan Sorenson gets on the field more. He's not physically gifted but, especially in the playoffs, for every whiff he makes, he also does something crazy like creating turnovers at the best possible times.
Good take. Might have to be a big game for Peoples-Jones or Hodge - all the other deep threats are on IR.

BTW it sounds like a bunch of us (not me) are coming out, so hopefully they don’t annoy at the tailgate (if such things are allowed to happen there). And if they do, give ‘em a piece of BBQ and they’ll shut right up.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:14 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hiko:
Good take. Might have to be a big game for Peoples-Jones or Hodge - all the other deep threats are on IR.

BTW it sounds like a bunch of us (not me) are coming out, so hopefully they don’t annoy at the tailgate (if such things are allowed to happen there). And if they do, give ‘em a piece of BBQ and they’ll shut right up.
Good lord, you've got some TERRIBLE WR outside of Landry. Which is why people laugh at "missing WR"against the Jets
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:17 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Sammy has the testicular fortitude of a gnat. The guy gets a boo boo and is out for months
He’s getting that money.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:22 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He’s getting that money.
Going to run off any potential suitors he would've had this offseason by not playing. I bet he ultimately suits up.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:27 PM 01-14-2021
Just theorizing a little here, but I think it’s also plausible that the Chiefs are playing the long game here with Watkins.

Cleveland’s safeties are so stiff and coverage deficient that they may not think it’s worth risking Watkins going down again before potential AFCCG or Super Bowl matchups.

I’m not saying I totally agree with it or that I don’t, but I could see the logic in it after watching their safety play Sunday night.

The Chiefs can and should beat Cleveland without Watkins, whereas maybe that’s not the case with some of those other potential opponents down the line.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:30 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Just theorizing a little here, but I think it’s also plausible that the Chiefs are playing the long game here with Watkins.

Cleveland’s safeties are so stiff and coverage deficient that they may not think it’s worth risking Watkins going down again before potential AFCCG or Super Bowl matchups.

I’m not saying I totally agree with it or that I don’t, but I could see the logic in it after watching their safety play Sunday night.
I hate that idea in the playoffs when going home is at stake.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:32 PM 01-14-2021
It could be way off, he might just still be injured. Or he might still play. It’s too early to be sure.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:32 PM 01-14-2021

The Chiefs can and should beat Cleveland without Watkins, whereas maybe that’s not the case with some of those other potential opponents down the line.
Its the playoffs and he has a calf strain. Get on the field and fucking play.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:33 PM 01-14-2021
There's no fucking chance that's the case. If he's healthy enough, he will play....PERIOD. This isn't madden
[Reply]
Funkstown 02:58 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Browns fans are alright. They're a fanbase that hasn't won anything in years and are actually humble about their chances, unlike a certain fanbase from upstate New York.

If we were to somehow be knocked out by them on Sunday, they're a team that I would have no problem rooting for.

I would rather eat my own shit than watch Buffalo win another game this season.
Buffaloser fans are the most arrogant idiots out there atm. Good lord that they spam every message board their opponents are on.
[Reply]
Best22 03:04 PM 01-14-2021

No way they are thinking that. This is do or die. KC is going to throw the kitchen sink at the Browns
[Reply]
Dunerdr 03:06 PM 01-14-2021
Sammy is being saved for a Buffalo rematch next week. ReVeNgE gAmE
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01-14-2021, 03:15 PM
This message has been deleted by CasselGotPeedOn.
Page 74 of 101
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up