ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 114
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
listopencil 12:38 PM 11-27-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I'm getting a new one because I can't stand the adjustable 510 pin in my mod. It's reverse threaded, which you would think is a great idea, but all that does is drop the pin when you unscrew the tank. I find myself having to adjust it way too much, or it causes funky connections and reads ohms incorrectly, causing my juice and wick to burn. Looking forward to having a spring 510 pin.

I found the mod for $63 with free shipping, which is a steal (my gf's brother paid $80).
Oh yea, you have the original Sigelei 100W?
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 01:28 PM 11-27-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Oh yea, you have the original Sigelei 100W?
Yea. I really like it, but if there is one issue with it, it'd be that.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:05 PM 11-27-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
Puffed on mine for like 2 days. Didn't work. Trying again. Augh.

I am in total control of every aspect of my life. Sans cigarettes. Shameful
Do you smoke in your house or car? If you do, set some restrictions up for yourself. I started using ecigs in February and I told myself that I would only smoke cigarettes outside, not in my car or house, but I would use the ecig in those areas. The cold temperature made we want to stay in, thus promoting my switch to ecigs.

It's perfectly ok to smoke cigs while easing off, just keep in mind that if your ecig has made you smoke one less cigarette that day, it's doing its job. The rest of the solution just requires time.

Hope this helps.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:11 PM 11-27-2015
Yea. I really like it, but if there is one issue with it, it'd be that.
That SMY 170TC looks really nice. Looks like a great mod, especially for the price.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:13 PM 11-27-2015
That SMY 170TC looks really nice. Looks like a great mod, especially for the price.
My gf's brother just updated his SMY 170 and it has boosted the wattage from 170 to 200.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:18 PM 11-27-2015
My gf's brother just updated his SMY 170 and it has boosted the wattage from 170 to 200.

I was just looking at that. I did see a warning about quality control issues with their version 1.0 of the device. From what I gather make sure you are getting a newer model.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:44 PM 11-27-2015
Damn it. Now you've got me looking at mods again.

Description

Sigelei FUCHAI 200W TC Temperature Control Mod

The Sigelei FUCHAI 200W TC Mod brings the vaping world to new heights. Featuring the latest technology and intuitive temperature control mechanics, the Sigelei FUCHAI 200W TC achieves a max output of 200 watts for even bigger vapor production. The Sigelei FUCHAI 200W supports Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti) and regular Kanthal wires at a budget friendly price. The all new brand design provides a comfortable vaping experience. Cloud chasers rejoice, Sigelei FUCHAI 200W TC has arrived!

Features and Specs:

• Dimensions:
  • Ni200/Ti Temperature Control Mode/Wattage Mode
  • Zinc Alloy Construction
  • 510 threaded
  • Variable Wattage Range: 5.0W - 200.0W
  • Output Voltage Range: 0.5V - 7.5V
  • Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.05 ohm - 2.5 ohm (supports Kanthal, Nickel and Titanium wire)
  • Battery Voltage Range 6.4V-8.4V
  • Temperature Adjustment Range: 100-300°C / 212-572°F
  • Maximum current: 25A
  • Requires (2) High Amp 18650 batteries (Sold Seperately)
  • Input High Voltage Warning
  • Low Voltage Protection
  • Output Short-Circuit Protection
  • Low Resistance Protection
  • Reverse Battery Protection
  • Overheating Prevention

Package Contents:
Price: $75.95
Sale Price: $69.95

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Sigelei-...ig-200fc10.htm

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 03:31 AM 11-28-2015
Damn it. Now you've got me looking at mods again.

Description

Sigelei FUCHAI 200W TC Temperature Control Mod

The Sigelei FUCHAI 200W TC Mod brings the vaping world to new heights. Featuring the latest technology and intuitive temperature control mechanics, the Sigelei FUCHAI 200W TC achieves a max output of 200 watts for even bigger vapor production. The Sigelei FUCHAI 200W supports Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti) and regular Kanthal wires at a budget friendly price. The all new brand design provides a comfortable vaping experience. Cloud chasers rejoice, Sigelei FUCHAI 200W TC has arrived!

Features and Specs:

• Dimensions:
  • Ni200/Ti Temperature Control Mode/Wattage Mode
  • Zinc Alloy Construction
  • 510 threaded
  • Variable Wattage Range: 5.0W - 200.0W
  • Output Voltage Range: 0.5V - 7.5V
  • Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.05 ohm - 2.5 ohm (supports Kanthal, Nickel and Titanium wire)
  • Battery Voltage Range 6.4V-8.4V
  • Temperature Adjustment Range: 100-300°C / 212-572°F
  • Maximum current: 25A
  • Requires (2) High Amp 18650 batteries (Sold Seperately)
  • Input High Voltage Warning
  • Low Voltage Protection
  • Output Short-Circuit Protection
  • Low Resistance Protection
  • Reverse Battery Protection
  • Overheating Prevention

Package Contents:
  • 1 x Sigelei FUCHAI 200W TC Device\
  • 1 x Silicone Sleeve
  • 1 x User Manual
Price: $75.95
Sale Price: $69.95

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Sigelei-...ig-200fc10.htm

Yea. I saw that one I had an offer to preorder it for $69.99 with 2 batteries to power it, just don't like the idea of spending the money with the uncertainty of when it will arrive.

I bought my mod through eBay, and have a money back guarantee if not satisfied. The guy has also sold at least 5 within the past month; all positive reviews.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:20 PM 12-03-2015
I've seen a few comments that the Fuchai can't possibly go to 200 Watts. The output voltage range is listed at 7.5 maximum Volts and the maximum current is listed at 25 Amps, with a minimum resistance of 0.5 Ohms. That tops out at 187.5 Watts.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:27 PM 12-03-2015
OK, after looking around, the Fuchai wires the batteries in series so 200 Watts only takes 23.8 Amps.
[Reply]
NewChief 12:31 PM 12-03-2015
I'll be really curious to see statistics on smoking cessation success through vaping over the next 10 years. Almost everyone I know who stopped smoking and started vaping are back to smoking.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:59 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I'll be really curious to see statistics on smoking cessation success through vaping over the next 10 years. Almost everyone I know who stopped smoking and started vaping are back to smoking.
I've been off the real things for a few years now. A lot of it depends on if you get a decent setup. I tried those cigarette sized e-cigs at first, but they just pissed me off. The tech is getting better than when I first started vaping, though. A good rig that gives you a satisfying hit makes a lot of difference.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:58 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
See my sig
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:11 PM 12-03-2015
It took me three days to completely stop smoking and switch to vaping. I've only gone 2 months or so without a cigarette but I've already been able to go from 24mg nicotine to 6mg without vaping more juice to compensate. I'm actually shocked by how easy it was for me to quit and I should be nicotine free by the time the draft rolls around.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:15 PM 12-03-2015
Here's a newer video that states that the Fuchai's updated manual lists the max current as 40 Amps. That's a big deal. Also, my batteries are all rated for 35 Amps. It's almost time for new ones though.

[Reply]
Page 74 of 114
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up