ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 248
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:38 PM 09-25-2023
That's just straight up trolling, no Bills fan is proud of that shitshow of a game... IIRC, it was tied at halftime and the Dolphins had multiple chances to extend their lead in the 2nd half, then multiple chances to take the lead late.

The Dolphins had zero reason to be in that game... on top of their shitty QB, they were a fucking mess. Poorly taken timeouts, couldn't get plays in, bad penalties. They were in no way getting huge breaks or anything, they were BEGGING the Bills to win that game by 3+ touchdowns..... and being up 17-0 makes it WORSE, getting outscored 31-17(?) the rest of the way.

Good god, at least have a shred of dignity and call a spade a spade. :-)
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:41 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
That's just straight up trolling, no Bills fan is proud of that shitshow of a game... IIRC, it was tied at halftime and the Dolphins had multiple chances to extend their lead in the 2nd half, then multiple chances to take the lead late.

The Dolphins had zero reason to be in that game... on top of their shitty QB, they were a ****ing mess. Poorly taken timeouts, couldn't get plays in, bad penalties. They were in no way getting huge breaks or anything, they were BEGGING the Bills to win that game by 3+ touchdowns..... and being up 17-0 makes it WORSE, getting outscored 31-17(?) the rest of the way.

Good god, at least have a shred of dignity and call a spade a spade. :-)
I’m not proud of it, but you guys are making it out to be something it wasn’t. The Bills had 120 more yards. The Bills had 9 more first downs. The Bills had the higher time of possession. The Bills were the significantly better team and the fluky defensive touchdown was the only thing keeping it from a double digit victory.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:42 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Playoff defense =/= regular season defense.
So you expect to be sent home early again?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:43 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So you expect to be sent home early again?
Well the hope is that our new DC (McDermott) will be the difference. Frazier has been the DC since 2017.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:45 PM 09-25-2023
Well the hope is that our new DC (McDermott) will be the difference. Frazier has been the DC since 2017.
What's he supposed to save?

This is the least talented defense they've had since they were thought of as a contender.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:45 PM 09-25-2023
Allen made Diggs just as much as the other way around.

Mahomes had a HALL OF FAME wide receiver and a HALL OF FAME tight end and a HALL OF FAME offensive head coach to start his career.

Allen had none of that. He had garbage at WR, a defensive head coach known for terrible decisions and a TE that isn’t even in the league anymore.
Au contraire.

The year before Diggs joined the Bills, his yards per target was 12. It hasn't been higher than 9 so far in Buffalo. He just gets more targets, thus more yards.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:46 PM 09-25-2023
I’m not proud of it, but you guys are making it out to be something it wasn’t. The Bills had 120 more yards. The Bills had 9 more first downs. The Bills had the higher time of possession. The Bills were the significantly better team and the fluky defensive touchdown was the only thing keeping it from a double digit victory.

No it wasn’t tied at halftime. It was either 17-6 or 17-9. Buffalo.
I get it. You've done the same stuff for like 3 seasons now (I know, you also aren't diqlix!).

You get tired of the attention you're getting, so you start reporting posts (done x3), PM'ing, repping people.

And then you raise the stakes on the troll game, get kicked out of some threads (done x5+ by now), jam that stick further into your ear before you post (done, earlier than expected tho).. really dig deep to be the biggest clown you can be.

Hell, I've probalby even given you this spiel a couple times... I should really just take a note so I can copy/paste next September.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:46 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
What's he supposed to save?

This is the least talented defense they've had since they were thought of as a contender.
Unreal.

(I know, you also aren't diqlix!).
Key part.

Plus I never PM and I haven’t given a reputation in 8 months.

This whole campaign to make me someone else is so strange.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:49 PM 09-25-2023
Btw, all of the past comparisons are irrelevant. Mahomes just won a SB with one above average receiving weapon, a weaker defense than any Allen's ever had, and on one leg. Allen clearly had the better supporting cast (hence the megahype for much of the year), and he faceplanted.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:51 PM 09-25-2023
Unreal.

Key part.
Sorry it is, it catches up to all teams especially when they whiff on a lot of draft picks.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:52 PM 09-25-2023
Maybe he really isn't diqlix. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09-25-2023, 07:00 PM
This message has been deleted by Hammock Parties.
Bearcat 07:18 PM 09-25-2023
Maybe he really isn't diqlix. :-)
Oh, it's not a guess, DaFace outed his ass a while back... and of course, he just doubled down... and then kept doubling down.

Originally Posted by DaFace:
What a bizarre dude. I mean, diqlix registered with the username "ryan.f******.email@gmail.com" (actual name redacted). This latest mult registered with an email address that's much easier to track down, confirming that his actual name is "Ryan F******" (same name). And yet he's denying he's the same guy?

I just don't understand why this is an amusing use of one's time. Must not have many finance managers to train, I suppose.

And he's used VPNs this time around, but I even noticed he slipped up the other day and was on the same home internet IP (not mobile IP pools, and not like it's in Buffalo where there's some doubt to refreshing IPs).

It's hilarious he keeps denying it, since there's really no reason to lie at this point (or a year ago).
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:19 PM 09-25-2023
Oh, it's not a guess, DaFace outed his ass a while back... and of course, he just doubled down... and then kept doubling down.

And he's used VPNs this time around, but I even noticed he slipped up the other day and was on the same home internet IP (not mobile IP pools, and not like it's in Buffalo where there's some doubt to refreshing IPs).

It's hilarious he keeps denying it, since there's really no reason to lie at this point (or a year ago).
It's been proven but he still denies it?

Weirdo.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:20 PM 09-25-2023
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:26 PM 09-25-2023
It's been proven but he still denies it?

Weirdo.
Yeah, it's oddly fun pointing it out every once in a while so he can deny it again... last time he had that old man bit for a while, with pictures, but would routinely break character with it. :-)
[Reply]
Page 73 of 248
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Up