ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 197
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
KingPriest2 03:28 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Veach has never picked more than 6 times in a single draft. With 12 picks this year that’s bound to change unless he trades up
He has 13 this year. And 12 next year

25 picks the next 2 years

18 in the first 4 rounds

He already had ten. He added 3 today
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:29 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Pure emotion. There’s obviously nothing they can do to make this trade worth it in your eyes, so just throw in the towel.
Maybe if they would have sent us Waddle back along with the picks I would stomach it.

But just trading Hill for a couple of players that might do something 3-4 years from now and sign a couple of low tier FA's. I don't get it.. sorry.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:29 PM 03-23-2022
It’s okay guys!! Jody Fortson about to eat this year
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:29 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Only a Die Hard Chiefs fan could say trading away a top 3 WR in the NFL will make his team better :-)
We have Mahomes, we’ll be fine. You have Carrbage, good luck with that.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:30 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by BF88:
You must have zero comprehension skills. Again, I know what’s publicly available in terms of his arrests, altercations and all other off field stuff. I know a guy like that isn’t gonna go to Miami and behave like an A class citizen suddenly. Especially playing for an organization like the fucking Dolphins which isn’t exactly a tier one franchise in terms of culture.

I don’t expect you to understand any of that though so instead of sucking of Hill on this fine Wednesday, let’s talk about something you may grasp like one of the Spongebob episodes or something.
What are you alluding to, you fucking dipshit? A conviction from nearly 10 years ago? What else? Let's hear it..

Originally Posted by BF88:
Does anyone actually think Tyreke has the maturity to play in a place like Miami? Let’s face it, he’s gonna get in some kind of trouble there sooner or later.

He behaved here because Reid was on his ass and well let’s face it, it’s easier to focus on football in Kansas City than freaking Miami or LA or somewhere like that.
The fact that you said this is what clued me into you being an idiot. The guy with one son dead of an overdose and another headed to prison for nearly killing a little girl in a DUI incident was the reason Hill kept his nose clean despite the fact that they weren't even in contact for half the fucking year? :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:30 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Maybe if they would have sent us Waddle back along with the picks I would stomach it.

But just trading Hill for a couple of players that might do something 3-4 years from now and sign a couple of low tier FA's. I don't get it.. sorry.
Waddle wasn’t happening. He’s a top 32 WR on a rookie contract.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:31 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
This place is pretty amazing at times.

If Reek wanted $30MM a year there wasn't a world that exist he was going to get it in KC. Not with Mahomes contract and if you want ANY other players of quality down the road.

It is what it is Hill took the money over the team. This isn't the Chiefs fault.
Yep, it’s no ones fault.

I think Andy probably feels good that he can win with what they got (plus one or two pick-ups that would cost a fraction of Tyreek).

We’re not a better team this year with him playing in Miami. But we may be in a couple years.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:31 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by KingPriest2:
He has 13 this year. And 12 next year

25 picks the next 2 years

18 in the first 4 rounds

He already had ten. He added 3 today

KC now has 12 picks in this year's draft following the Hill deal:

No. 29 (Round 1)
No. 30 (Round 1)
No. 50 (Round 2)
No. 62 (Round 2)
No. 94 (Round 3)
No. 103 (Round 3)
No. 121 (Round 4)
No. 135 (Round 4)
No. 233 (Round 7)
No. 243 (Round 7)
No. 251 (Round 7)
No. 259 (Round 7)

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:31 PM 03-23-2022
"B-b-but he would've held out!!" Man, that would've just sucked, right? A fresh Hill about week 10 or so after we're done with the annual pissing and shitting ourselves inexplicably for half the season to a roughly .500 record. Also does us the solid of effectively cutting his cap in half, although we can't use the $$$ till 2023. Nah, let's just ship him off for 2 cokes and some chips.
[Reply]
In58men 03:31 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
I'll take the 1 hall of fame bound 28 year old. Thank you very much.
I mean, if you’re the guy that’s responsible for Mahomes’ future you might have a different outlook on things.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:32 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I could have swallowed the end of the ‘reek era a lot better with one more ring. The way the 2018 and 2021 seasons ended were real missed opportunities.
Yes.

We wound up 2-2 in AFCCGs and 1-1 in SBs.

Should've been 3-1.
[Reply]
Iconic 03:33 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
chris is like... **** im next.

more i've been looking at his numbers i can really see veach justifiably trading him. next season makes more sense but even now, you could get 15m in savings pre-june and post around 22m in a trade. and i imagine if you did let him go now you'd get a kings ransom back in this environment.

go balls deep and build youth around mahomes while the entire afc is going full win-now mode. kinda like it.
[Reply]
-King- 03:33 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
He is being paid like a top 12 QB.
72 million guaranteed over 4 years is QB money now?

How much did you think he would sign for before today?
[Reply]
SupDock 03:33 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
"B-b-but he would've held out!!" Man, that would've just sucked, right? A fresh Hill about week 10 or so after we're done with the annual pissing and shitting ourselves inexplicably for half the season to a roughly .500 record. Also does us the solid of effectively cutting his cap in half, although we can't use the $$$ till 2023. Nah, let's just ship him off for 2 cokes and some chips.
Dang. You should be GM. I bet no one even thought about that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:34 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You're just assuming that's the course of events. The reality is we have no idea what the situation was and whether or not Tyreek had any intention of signing another long-term deal in KC.

The Chiefs couldn't have done anything to keep him if he didn't want to be here. That's also an assumption but until it is proven completely wrong, it's always a possibility.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 197
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Up