ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 105
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
|Zach| 06:56 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The non Kansas City announcers were total shit and boring the other night.

[Reply]
J Diddy 06:57 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
The Confederations Cup is getting bad mouthed. This thread may be in store for a complete soccer take over.
You could have a huge compelling argument with yourself. Turns out nobody else gives a shit about soccer.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:58 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
There is a great big difference between Hootie's situation and Denise's: the reason the votes took place is not because the moderators set them up as a means to address the issue, it was member driven. The mods agreed that they would abide by the results but, the polls were the result of MEMBER action, not moderator. That situation has not occurred with Hootie.

Once again, revisionist history is not going to work with me, I was here went it went down. Save that spiel for newer members who don't know any better.
It's not revisionist. For every difference you can point to, I can point to a similarity. The point of bringing up the polling though was that Flopnuts made a point of saying that this place isn't a democracy. While it is ultimately an AustinChief dictatorship, the fact is that it used to be more of a democracy than it has become.

Since you've already admitted that you don't know anything about the situation with Hootie, you should probably leave those random comments out of your posts.

Whatever. It made perfect sense. You calling me out for not knowing the specifics of this situation when you do not either is hypocrisy. The longer you stay up on your soap box the bigger the joke you look like.
I know what the public has been allowed to know. You don't even know what thread this "offense" took place in. In fact, you don't even realize that there was no "offense". When it comes to being clueless about this situation, you've got me beat by a mile.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:58 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Sully:
Yeah. There are millions of great things about sports that aren't simply scores.
Soccer doesn't seem to have any of the things that make football great outside scoring, too.

The most interesting thing I saw in one of those games was idiots throwing water bottles and shit onto the field.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:00 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
You could have a huge compelling argument with yourself. Turns out nobody else gives a shit about soccer.
Our Sporting Kansas City \ Soccer thread goes pretty well. I mean...especially for an NFL centric forum.

Beyond how ridiculously popular the sport is in Kansas City.
[Reply]
Sully 07:00 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
Soccer doesn't seem to have any of the things that make football great outside scoring, too.

The most interesting thing I saw in one of those games was idiots throwing water bottles and shit onto the field.
I'm not gonna convince you, but I wholeheartedly disagree. But I'm not gonna waste any time trying to explain it to you. It is, iirc, Arena Football season, so you've got that... And the WNBA.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:01 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Don't fuck with me, I finally got that quadrail ready to put in the mail. :-)
I was laughing at Zach throwing me into ya'lls feud. Not at you, dude. You should know better.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:01 PM 07-01-2013
and frazbob is all buddy buddy with shtspryr now too. Don't forget to leave that out.
I respect the fact that you don't report posts, and I don't really want to see Frazod banned, but I sure would like to see Phobia put in a position where he has to "take action" on those posts just to see what he'd do. It would be hard to feel sorry for Frazod given the fact that he's always trying to get someone banned.

Although, fwiw, I don't think the things Frazod has said to you should be grounds for being banned.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:01 PM 07-01-2013
Oh, please point out where you've ever defended me. You really are one of the most delusional people on this site.
It sure as fuck wasn't recent. And of course I'd never expect you to acknowledge it.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:02 PM 07-01-2013
I was laughing at Zach throwing me into ya'lls feud. Not at you, dude. You should know better.
Gotcha. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:02 PM 07-01-2013
I'd rather read shitty J Diddy roasts than this dung flinging parade.

JFC
[Reply]
Frazod 07:03 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I respect the fact that you don't report posts, and I don't really want to see Frazod banned, but I sure would like to see Phobia put in a position where he has to "take action" on those posts just to see what he'd do. It would be hard to feel sorry for Frazod given the fact that he's always trying to get someone banned.

Although, fwiw, I don't think the things Frazod has said to you should be grounds for being banned.
You wouldn't think it was ban worthy if I burned his fucking trailer down. :-)
[Reply]
KC native 07:04 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
I'd rather read shitty J Diddy roasts than this dung flinging parade.

JFC
No one asked you. Quit trying to insert yourself back into the thread.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:04 PM 07-01-2013
Lol @pete.

Nice work PGM.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:04 PM 07-01-2013
Lets talk about Graham Zusi is a god damned American treasure.

[Reply]
Page 73 of 105
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Up