ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll
Page 73 of 82
« First < 23636970717273 74757677 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?
rico 04:37 PM 03-17-2012
Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:27 PM 06-12-2020
Damn.

Hard to call that anything but an opportunity lost.

I'll try to do better next time.
[Reply]
Pants 01:53 PM 06-12-2020
Mike Tyson at his current age would literally kill prime-of-his life Bruce Lee.

[Reply]
Halfcan 11:04 PM 06-12-2020
Tyson was not even the best fighter of his generation. His highlight reel is littered with bums and guys past their prime. Most stood there waiting for the punch and then laid down.

Ray Mercer and George Foreman were harder punchers, Holyfield and Lewis- better boxers.

Tommy the Duke had a devastating uppercut as well, plus he knocked out a bunch of bums too- where is the love for him?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:01 AM 06-13-2020
Anyone that thinks Lee would take out Tyson dose not understand the fight game.

Which is a lot of peeps here. Im still shocked at how many peeps picked Rhonda over Mayweather in that thread and how many thought Wilder would beat the Gypsy King.
SMH

FTR Wilder is one of the worst Heavy Weight Champs of all time.
No skills. Just one punch.
[Reply]
eDave 02:35 AM 06-13-2020
Tyson. Dumbasses.
[Reply]
Chiefs Party 07:58 AM 06-13-2020
Originally Posted by rico:
How often do you see people in UFC and PFC winning championships with their expertise being Jeet Kune Do? Never. Generally, successful MMA guys are skilled in wrestling and/or Jiu Jitsu. I have heard somewhere (however, I admittedly can't find a source to save my life) that along with being one of the most viscious boxers of all time, he was also a skilled grappler/wrestler.

Not to mention the WEIGHT ADVANTAGE.

A common argument that I hear is that Tyson wouldn't be able to catch Bruce Lee if they were to fight. Now, Tyson has never struck me or anyone as the brightest peanut in the turd, but if he were in a fight with Bruce Lee, I doubt he would spend the majority of his time chasing him around. He would eventually wait for him and if Bruce Lee were within his grasps, chances are he could catch him... he was incredibly fast for his size. If (WHEN) Tyson catches Bruce Lee, it's over.

Bruce Lee was a human, hollywood star who happened to be a very, very skilled martial artist.
This... not saying there aren't some skilled chinese kung fu fighters, but the vast majority suck at street fighting. A very high percentage of chinese kung fu isn't practical.

Let's be real, he has no actual fight footage. Movies/shows don't count.

Have you seen the chinese MMA guy that goes around challenging all the kung fu "masters"? He beats their ass and acknowledges he doesn't have a high fighting skill level.
[Reply]
TRR 08:25 AM 06-13-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Anyone that thinks Lee would take out Tyson dose not understand the fight game.

Which is a lot of peeps here. Im still shocked at how many peeps picked Rhonda over Mayweather in that thread and how many thought Wilder would beat the Gypsy King.
SMH

FTR Wilder is one of the worst Heavy Weight Champs of all time.
No skills. Just one punch.
Such an unbelievably horrible take on Wilder. Say what you want about his skill level, but the guy single-handedly resurrected the heavyweight division from its ashes. He’s the guy that motivated “Gypsy King” to quit stuffing his mouth with twinkies and alcoholic, and show his true talent.
[Reply]
Sorry 09:47 AM 06-13-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Buster Douglas, a no-name chump love sucker, gave Tyson's bitch ass all he could handle. Mike Tyson is a joke. Anyone who thinks Tyson could take Lee doesn't know shit about actual hand to hand combat.

Tyson would never even touch Lee.
Imagine being this fucking stupid. The only hand to hand combat you know is the battle between which hand to stuff your face with first.

Bruce Lee’s martial arts won’t save him from a 220lb plus beast with adrenaline pumping.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:36 AM 06-13-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Buster Douglas, a no-name chump love sucker, gave Tyson's bitch ass all he could handle. Mike Tyson is a joke. Anyone who thinks Tyson could take Lee doesn't know shit about actual hand to hand combat.

Tyson would never even touch Lee.
:-)
And you do? Oh please, please educate us.
[Reply]
lewdog 10:39 AM 06-13-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The answer is clear: staylor would beat the shit out of both of them.
staylor admitted to being a string bean pussy who doesn't even lift weights. Please note that for future reference.

These are the dumbest poll results in the history of CP. It's Tyson and it's not even close.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:56 AM 06-13-2020
Yeah? Well, Bruce Lee could beat up your dad.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:59 AM 06-13-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The answer is clear: staylor would beat the shit out of both of them.
But I’m the one competing with you, right?

:-)

I didn’t claim to be the baddest motherfucker on the planet. Far from it, but I would absolutely drop you in a matter of seconds.

You on the other hand basically called yourself Jesus Christ. The nicest most empathetic guy to ever live. CP’s moral compass!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:07 AM 06-13-2020
We just need a "Tyson...wouldn't sniff Lee" post to end this..
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:09 AM 06-13-2020
People actually voting/arguing for Lee :-) :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 11:10 AM 06-13-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
People actually voting/arguing for Lee :-) :-)
This poll tells me that way more than half of the people on CP are fucking retarded.

Not just idiots, morons, or even buttfucking morons. Retarded.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 82
« First < 23636970717273 74757677 > Last »
Up