ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 114
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
rad 03:28 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
No shit.

It takes a "special" kind of man to get called out like this for over 1000 posts - and we know he knows... - and not have the sack to say anything.
Originally Posted by rad:
Maybe mooo is packing some serios BEEF. You know, hung like a BULL......

Moooo.......

All meat, no potatoes.
[Reply]
bogie 03:36 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
That sounds familiar...my wife likes Tony G also.
One of my best friends is gay and he LOVES Tony G. He thinks he looks good in his tight pants. Needless to say we watch the Chiefs for a different reason. GoChiefs for what it's worth I think Carrie is hot as well, my friend likes Clay.
[Reply]
burt 03:40 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by GoodDaySir!:
No kidding....

Just as bad as him is Saul. You should have seen Saul in high school, he was just as bad. Likely is still the same. I swear to God that kid had to hatch from an egg. But he's the popular kid now on the intreweb! It cracks me up.
uh....no he's not.....
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:47 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by jspchief:
23 and the best he can do is some 40 year old wrinkled up piece of roast beef?

No thanks.
Classic.
[Reply]
Otter 03:58 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by bogie:
And Mooo is still hiding behind his MILF's skirt. That's a poor excuse of a man.
All right that's all I can take!!!

Maybe after Mooo finished up and was looking for a smack on the ass saying "that's my big boy", Mooo's Girl turned around and said "are you having trouble putting the rubber on" and he's just too darn humilated to post.

Ever think of that? I didn't think so.

I got your back Mooo, because that's how I roll.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:10 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Otter:
All right that's all I can take!!!

Maybe after Mooo finished up and was looking for a smack on the ass saying "that's my big boy", Mooo's Girl turned around and said "are you having trouble putting the rubber on" and he's just too darn humilated to post.

Ever think of that? I didn't think so.

I got your back Mooo, because that's how I roll.
Well if Moooo has Mooosgirl's back, and you have Mooooo's back, where exactly does this stanktrain end?

Cause I'd hate for y'all to run into Jim and Zach crossing swords and end up with blood on the tracks.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:14 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by bogie:
One of my best friends is gay and he LOVES Tony G. He thinks he looks good in his tight pants. Needless to say we watch the Chiefs for a different reason.

NTTAWWT
[Reply]
rad 04:20 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Well if Moooo has Mooosgirl's back, and you have Mooooo's back, where exactly does this stanktrain end?

Cause I'd hate for y'all to run into Jim and Zach crossing swords and end up with blood on the tracks.

Thats a brutal image. Thanks. As if blowin' up the starfish isn't nasty enough as a duet, you have to bring out a symphony.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:25 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by rad:
Thats a brutal image. Thanks. As if blowin' up the starfish isn't nasty enough as a duet, you have to bring out a symphony.
The real question is; who has reacharound duties in this scenario?
Is it a matter of etiquette?
Does arm length and gut girth come into play?
If the 'conductor' is is a dried up crone, are reacharound duties even applicable, or is only if there's a disengaged hang-low?
[Reply]
|Zach| 04:29 PM 09-07-2006
How do I keep getting roped into these shananigens
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:31 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by (Zach):
Roped?

Who's tying you down? Mooo? Luv? Both?
[Reply]
rad 04:31 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The real question is; who has reacharound duties in this scenario?
Is it a matter of etiquette?
Does arm length and gut girth come into play?
If the 'conductor' is is a dried up crone, are reacharound duties even applicable, or is only if there's a disengaged hang-low?
I think that's just common courtesy.

( man, this is some good pizza....*bite*)
[Reply]
|Zach| 04:33 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Roped?

Who's tying you down? Mooo? Luv? Both?
I NEED AN ADULT!!!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:33 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by (Zach):
I dunno, someone mentioned getting a group from Sfld together and Jim's mind leapt to a meat saber battle royale with you.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:36 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
We KNOW Carrie appeals to me. The challenge is you finding ANOTHER mannish, chubby girl that also appeals to me. I'm guessing you can't find one.

Mannish chubby girl-so a dude with tits??
[Reply]
Page 73 of 114
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Up