ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 77
« First < 23636970717273 74757677 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old
TripleThreat 02:38 PM 10-08-2022

Originally Posted by :
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
[Reply]
notorious 09:30 PM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
That's it?

I figure we were looking at 90+%

This changes everything. Rushing down to the shelter tomorrow to grab a sweet little pittie and introduce them to my 7 and 1 year old!! Bet they'll love them!!
Don’t forget to grab a complimentary barb wire tat and smedium wife beater.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:37 PM 06-15-2024
In my 5 K doordash deliveries the meanest dogs I have run into are German Shepards. I have been attacked by 2 of them, I have had a few pitbulls bark as loud as can be at me through doors.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:13 PM 06-16-2024
Dude almost gangbanged by two pits :-)

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:32 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Unless you've been charged by a pitbull FIVE FUCKING TIMES and have a bone bruise to show for it, SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I was mauled by a German Shepherd, and have scars all over my head.

So, YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP BEING A PRISSY LITTLE TELEVISION CHARACTER.

Not speaking to the person is a sissy bitch move. You were in your car. If you were upset, you could have rolled down your window and said something. Instead you rushed home to write about it like an internet tough guy.

I don't want to see any dogs get hurt, yours or otherwise. But what you described read like an overreaction and your description of the way you left was comical and embarrassing. Just like Raj would have reacted with Cinnamon. I would ask if you carry your dog in a purse, but I feel like I would be insulting Women and members of the LGBTQIA+ community via association.

And maybe you are a bit racist, since being compared to a brown skinned television character, who was rich and hooked up with a couple of hotties during the show, immediately made you that upset. Or, are you just homophobic, because you believe that character to actually be gay?
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:05 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
In my 5 K doordash deliveries the meanest dogs I have run into are German Shepards. I have been attacked by 2 of them, I have had a few pitbulls bark as loud as can be at me through doors.
Same here, I’ve done thousands upon thousands of deliveries and have had more incidents with German shepherds then pit bulls.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:32 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Not speaking to the person is a sissy bitch move. You were in your car. If you were upset, you could have rolled down your window and said something. Instead you rushed home to write about it like an internet tough guy.
My mother told me not to speak to strangers. Especially those who break the law. No good comes of it.

If someone is breaking the law, and you are not in immediate danger, you should never try to confront them or amend the situation yourself. That's literally why we have 311 and 911. To AVOID escalation with society's criminal element.

I was in the car with the windows rolled up and my dog baying its ass off. I couldn't even hear the idiot and didn't care what he had to say. STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE! I hope they took his stupid dog away to die by lethal injection. I'm sure that will be his fate in a few years anyway.
[Reply]
wazu 08:38 AM 06-17-2024
I was in the car with the windows rolled up and my dog baying its ass off. I couldn't even hear the idiot and didn't care what he had to say. STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE! I hope they took his stupid dog away to die by lethal injection. I'm sure that will be his fate in a few years anyway.
Of course it was.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:39 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Of course it was.
THAT'S WHAT DOGS DO YOU IDIOT. I WAS IN CONTROL OF MY ANIMAL. I DID NOTHING WRONG!
[Reply]
Katipan 08:43 AM 06-17-2024
You're constantly scared. Of any number of things.

Mom should have let you talk.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:44 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
You're constantly scared. Of any number of things.

Mom should have let you talk.
You're damn right I'm scared of things that can fucking murder me.

But no longer. I won't walk my dog anywhere I've ever seen a murderous piece of shit dog off the leash.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:47 AM 06-17-2024
Fun life, Clay.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:50 AM 06-17-2024
Fun life, Clay.
Strawman argument to make yourself feel better. 5% of my week doesn't impact the other 95%.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:01 AM 06-17-2024
Sure bud.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 06-17-2024
Sure bud.
Shut up, cunt.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:02 AM 06-17-2024
Shut up, ****.