ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 114
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 02:51 PM 10-05-2015
To follow up. Why wouldn't you just get 100% PG. All flavoring comes in a PG solution and most people use a higher percentage of VG in their mix ratio - 60/40 70/30 80/20 90/10.

Adding VG, which is definitely the cheapest ingredient would give you the most bang for your buck.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:01 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
To follow up. Why wouldn't you just get 100% PG. All flavoring comes in a PG solution and most people use a higher percentage of VG in their mix ratio - 60/40 70/30 80/20 90/10.

Adding VG, which is definitely the cheapest ingredient would give you the most bang for your buck.
Yup. I use about 70/30 VG/PG. I buy purely PG e-liquid and I buy bottles of USP (pharmacy grade) VG from drug stores or Wal Mart. I mix them myself many times combining several flavors. I'll usually mix into a 30ml glass bottle that I have with a nice dripper lid. That's why I scoff at liquid priced $1 per ml.
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 12:21 AM 10-15-2015
Just picked up a new mod today. Purchased a Smok Cube 4. This thing has more features than I though were possible... Using an Arctic sub ohm tank on it. Still feeling it out, I'll update a little more after I use it for a few days. Any suggestions regarding temp control?
[Reply]
eDave 12:31 AM 10-15-2015
Puffed on mine for like 2 days. Didn't work. Trying again. Augh.

I am in total control of every aspect of my life. Sans cigarettes. Shameful
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 01:34 AM 10-15-2015
EDave: what didn't work for you? What set up, juice, nic level?

Did you still crave smokes or was it something about the vape you didn't like?
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:49 PM 11-23-2015
Just ordered a Uwell Crown subohm tank. My girlfriend's brother let me try his; I cranked it to 100W and it tasted amazing. Can't wait for it to arrive.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:17 AM 11-25-2015
Black Friday juice/hardware sales... https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_...nd_megathread/
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:00 PM 11-26-2015
I love this tank. I have it running maxed out on my sigelei 100w and I can tell the vape is still cool. I could probably get away with 120w, which I will test in a week. I have an SMY 170TC on the way. :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 08:08 PM 11-26-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I love this tank. I have it running maxed out on my sigelei 100w and I can tell the vape is still cool. I could probably get away with 120w, which I will test in a week. I have an SMY 170TC on the way. :-)
I hope you come back and give some input on TC. I'm still very wary of it.
[Reply]
Buck 01:51 AM 11-27-2015
I need juice badly. I'm a huge fan of ITC Vapes and usually do a $200 order every 3 months so this is perfect timing. 30% off is nice.
[Reply]
dmahurin 11:27 AM 11-27-2015
Im taking my mom to a vape shop this weekend to try and get her a decent setup to replace cigs with. Shes not real keen on the idea of it yet. I quit by using a kangertech setup and its been a couple years since I've payed any attention to any new products coming out. What's a decent setup that is extremely user friendly for someone skeptical to the idea of changing? Nothing crazy expensive but not low end either.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:56 AM 11-27-2015
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
Im taking my mom to a vape shop this weekend to try and get her a decent setup to replace cigs with. Shes not real keen on the idea of it yet. I quit by using a kangertech setup and its been a couple years since I've payed any attention to any new products coming out. What's a decent setup that is extremely user friendly for someone skeptical to the idea of changing? Nothing crazy expensive but not low end either.
Innokin VV 4.0 with a Mini Nautilus.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:03 PM 11-27-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I hope you come back and give some input on TC. I'm still very wary of it.
My uwell came with a Ni coil for TC. I should be getting my mod on Thursday. I'll let you know how it goes.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:12 PM 11-27-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
My uwell came with a Ni coil for TC. I should be getting my mod on Thursday. I'll let you know how it goes.
Thanks. I really don't have any reason to get a new mod. I have a Sigelei 100w+ and it's perfect for me. I have an original Atlantis tank with a 5ml extension, using the version 2.0 coils (and solid generic knockoff coils) that does very well in my range as well (30-50 watts). But I am intrigued by TC and this Sigelei will eventually fail as all electronics do.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:21 PM 11-27-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Thanks. I really don't have any reason to get a new mod. I have a Sigelei 100w+ and it's perfect for me. I have an original Atlantis tank with a 5ml extension, using the version 2.0 coils (and solid generic knockoff coils) that does very well in my range as well (30-50 watts). But I am intrigued by TC and this Sigelei will eventually fail as all electronics do.
I'm getting a new one because I can't stand the adjustable 510 pin in my mod. It's reverse threaded, which you would think is a great idea, but all that does is drop the pin when you unscrew the tank. I find myself having to adjust it way too much, or it causes funky connections and reads ohms incorrectly, causing my juice and wick to burn. Looking forward to having a spring 510 pin.

I found the mod for $63 with free shipping, which is a steal (my gf's brother paid $80).
[Reply]
Page 73 of 114
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Up