« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:40 AM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I'm watching the 2021 Bengals reg season game right now on NFLN. ****ing Zayne Anderson cost us a Super Bowl. We win that game I bet we win in the AFCCG. And the Rams suck.

JFC Tyreek.
We still had the AFCCG at Arrowhead vs. the Bengals and choked the game in the 2nd half... The regular season game ended up being insignificant.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:52 AM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
We still had the AFCCG at Arrowhead vs. the Bengals and choked the game in the 2nd half... The regular season game ended up being insignificant.
Except the regular season game was in Mahomes' head at the end of the first half, making him try to force that pass to Tyreek.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:55 AM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
there are SB losses caused by a single player…

We would have won a SB if Montana doesn’t get a concussion in Buffalo

Ford doesn’t line up offsides. We would have blown out the Rams.
If O'Brien goes for it instead of kicking the FG up 21, or if the 49ers don't have to challenge the Tyreek 2nd down catch - giving Mahomes time to think of Wasp, we might not win the first SB.

If the Cincy dumbass doesn't shove Mahomes OOB or the Philly dumbass doesn't grab JuJu's jersey, we might not win the 2nd.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:02 AM 04-23-2023
The NFL is designed to create parity. A big percentage of games turn on one play, and the further into the play-offs you go, the more evenly matched the teams are, and these games will often come down to a few crucial make or break moments.

The idea that you can have the best player in football (and pay him as such) and STILL build a team that is somehow immune to this is folly, in my opinion.

I'd take my chances ANY and EVERY year with Mahomes plus best 52. It's going to work out more often than not.

We don't have to climb the mountain, we are the mountain.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:47 AM 04-23-2023
If O'Brien goes for it instead of kicking the FG up 21, or if the 49ers don't have to challenge the Tyreek 2nd down catch - giving Mahomes time to think of Wasp, we might not win the first SB.

If the Cincy dumbass doesn't shove Mahomes OOB or the Philly dumbass doesn't grab JuJu's jersey, we might not win the 2nd.
If if if.....

It's a game of inches. This is nothing new.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:49 AM 04-23-2023
I didn't say it was.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:52 AM 04-23-2023
The Chiefs are 2 plays away from 5 straight Superbowls. Think about that for a second. Things even out so winning 2 of 3 and going to 3 of 5 is pretty fucking good. Veach holds things together and expect similar results
[Reply]
tredadda 02:35 PM 04-23-2023

Correct, but Zayne is no Montana.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:47 PM 04-23-2023
Except the regular season game was in Mahomes' head at the end of the first half, making him try to force that pass to Tyreek.
It was in Andy’s head, too. He seemed panicked about being up by 11 (just like the regular season game) in his interview with the sideline reporter. I can’t remember another time seeing Andy spooked like that during a game, much less with a double digit lead. I think for whatever reason, that entire demeanor spread through our whole locker room that day.

Patrick and Andy both put to rest any idea that the Bengals/Burrow was their mental kryptonite this year - as in a much tighter game and with much more dire circumstances in front of them, they gutted out the dub.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:46 PM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by 007:
Worst superbowl in history
You weren’t around for LV then??
[Reply]
007 03:48 PM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
You weren’t around for LV then??

Fine worst superbowl in history that doesn't include the chiefs.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:50 PM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by 007:
Fine worst superbowl in history that doesn't include the chiefs.
:-)

Watching those refs throw a record number of flags was just too much for me. Thank God I had a ton of alcohol in the house!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:08 PM 04-23-2023

Maybe. The regular season game against them was an epic shoot out. And with our defense that year, there is no reason to expect anything different.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:23 PM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
Maybe. The regular season game against them was an epic shoot out. And with our defense that year, there is no reason to expect anything different.
It wouldn't have been the same since the Chiefs didn't have Kareem
[Reply]
KentuckyChief 07:33 PM 04-23-2023
I still say we are a dee ford offsides and a tyreek turnover from being in 5 straight SB’s. Of which we likely go 3-2. Maybe we don’t beat ‘em without Kareem but I still think we could have won against em in the rematch.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 270
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Up