Page 72 of 173
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Chiefshrink 11:30 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I don't remember too much coming out of the Chiefs
That is showing support my friend whether you realize it or not. CH just made the mistake of assuming Goodell would see Hunt in the same moral light as he did. Lesson learned by CH.:-)
carlos3652 11:33 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Lol Peterson got 15 games for his child abuse thing and you think Hill is getting 4?
Peterson admitted he did it.

There is no proof Tyreek did anything... People need to stop speculating and judging.
PAChiefsGuy 11:36 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Sure they did to save face, but comparing Kareem Hunt to a ware house worker is very disingenuous because the warehouse worker is not a celebrity sports star on a national public stage that works for billion dollar sports franchise that is also on the national public stage.

The implications for lying are much different from a warehouse worker who calls in sick and then caught on the golf course as opposed to a celebrity sports RB superstar who has been caught on video physically abusing a woman and for months prior denied he ever did anything allowing his sports franchise boss to defend him in public only to discover they were severely betrayed.
Yeah I know that I'm just saying the main issue with Hunt was the video not the fact he lied to his employer. Anyone saying different is just trying to come up with a Hail Mary excuse for why Hunt was released. Hunt doesn't have a history of beating up women either.

The Hunt release was clearly a mistake but releasing Tyreek Hill isn't IMO. Chiefs gave him another shot and took a risk by drafting him and he blew it.

Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Peterson admitted he did it.

There is no proof Tyreek did anything... People need to stop speculating and judging.
A child was abused man.. That much we do know. So it was either him or Crystal. Who do you think it was? The hot gold digging chick or the guy who beat up his pregnant gf in the past? I know who my money is on.
carlos3652 11:41 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Yeah I know that I'm just saying the main issue with Hunt was the video not the fact he lied to his employer. Anyone saying different is just trying to come up with a Hail Mary excuse for why Hunt was released. Hunt doesn't have a history of beating up women either.

The Hunt release was clearly a mistake but releasing Tyreek Hill isn't IMO. Chiefs gave him another shot and took a risk by drafting him and he blew it.

A child was abused man.. That much we do know. So it was either him or Crystal. Who do you think it was? The hot gold digging chick or the guy who beat up his pregnant gf in the past? I know who my money is on.
How do you know it's not the parents of Tyreek?

This is my only point. NO ONE KNOWS IF IT WAS TYREEK OR NOT YET HE HAS ALREADY BEEN CRUCIFIED.

The fact that the Child is not with FAMILY members shows you that its not just about Tyreek and Crystal. (AN ASSUMPTION AS WELL)

CAUSE NO ONE KNOWS.
GloryDayz 11:42 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
NFLPA already said he will play this year. He will go up against Goodell since he’s a first time offender and he will win this battle. First time offender is 4 games.
So he'd miss the Jags, Raiders, Ravens, and Lions games. Shit, we sure could use his good-side skills in those games...
GloryDayz 11:43 AM 04-28-2019
The bigger question right now is, does Clark cave to the temporary public pressure?

I pray he doesn't...
chiefzilla1501 11:46 AM 04-28-2019
NFLPA already said he will play this year. He will go up against Goodell since he’s a first time offender and he will win this battle. First time offender is 4 games.
Good lord you need to take your homer glasses off. Hes getting a hell of Al ot more than 4 games.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:47 AM 04-28-2019
Dude is a Patriots reporter

Too much partying to release Tyreek Hill, apparently https://t.co/LOm6sKogJi

— Ben Volin (@BenVolin) April 28, 2019

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:48 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Good lord you need to take your homer glasses off. Hes getting a hell of Al ot more than 4 games.
Not if the NFLPA has something to say about it
Sassy Squatch 11:49 AM 04-28-2019
NFLPA can't do shit. Elliot case should've made that obvious enough.
In58men 11:49 AM 04-28-2019
Where did you see this?
carlos3652 11:50 AM 04-28-2019
I want to be clear - If it is found that Tyreek harmed his son, he should be held accountable by the law and this should not even be a football discussion at all. No Chiefs, no NFL, Jail time.

BUT everyone is asking for that without any facts showing that Tyreek did it. There is nothing that is available to the public at this time that PROVES that Tyreek did it.
chiefzilla1501 11:51 AM 04-28-2019
I'm guessing the NFLPA knows not to make a public spectacle of a guy who's been controversial from the get go. If zeke got a huge punishment despite flimsy evidence what do you think will happen to hill. This isn't candyland. He's going to be suspended for a long time and the NFLPA isn't going to fight back knowing it sets a precedent that they'll defend behaviors they know are public opinion time bombs
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:52 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Where did you see this?
Dominique Foxworth said this on the Golic and Wingo Show. Foxworth used to be in the NFLPA so he knows what’s up
PAChiefsGuy 11:56 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
How do you know it's not the parents of Tyreek?

This is my only point. NO ONE KNOWS IF IT WAS TYREEK OR NOT YET HE HAS ALREADY BEEN CRUCIFIED.

The fact that the Child is not with FAMILY members shows you that its not just about Tyreek and Crystal. (AN ASSUMPTION AS WELL)

CAUSE NO ONE KNOWS.
Like I said im 'betting' the person who abused the kid was the guy who beat up his pregnant girlfriend and said to his girl 'you should be terrified of me too bitch.' You think it is someone else - that's fine.

Fair or not when you beat up your pregnant gf ppl tend to think you are capable of committing other crimes. Don't like that stigma then learn to control your anger and don't beat up your pregnant gf in the first place.
Page 72 of 173
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Up