ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 163
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
In58men 09:15 PM 04-24-2019
Fuck I can’t stand Brooke Pryor. Can one you guys egg her car or something?

Fuck this bitch
[Reply]
MightyMouse 09:16 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
The DA obviously didn’t have shit I mean not even anything close to not file charges. Honestly kind of bullshit that the DA came out and said a crime occurred we just can’t prove it.

Ok sure anyone can say that but you don’t have proof and you don’t have evidence to charge him with it. So why hold a conference and say he’s guilty but we can’t prove it?

Nothing to do with hill or it being a Chiefs player. Just think the DA should have just released that they weren’t filing charges and that’s that.
Because given Hill’s history he is guilty to the public. He didn’t have enough to move forward. Uses press conference to save face. If he just says no charges filed and leaves it at that especially not having a conference then people will will just say he got off because he is a Chiefs player. This way he can say, he has 3 kids, thinks something happened but there is no way to prove it. Basically coming off as he tried everything but his hands are tied. 100/100 DA’s would have done the same thing. I agree don’t think he needed to say something probably happened, I get the whole, kid was injuried and it sure seems like it had to be from a person doing it and so he may feel strongly something happened and he may be right, but it comes off bad when you say “something happened illegal, but we don’t have the evidence”
IMO if you have a enough evidence to believe something truly happened to a child then press charges and try and your ass off to prove it. Even if eventually foins not guilty, that still would have done more to Hill and made the “I believe something bad happened” mean more. As I said, it comes off more of a save face move now.
[Reply]
Luv it 09:17 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

NFL will make its decision on Hill after the child protective services case gets wrapped up

Chiefs have put a hold on Tyreek Hills 20 mil a year contract until all this gets resolved. Hold yes. Off the table no
New to the forums here. What I don’t get is, if the NFL is waiting until the child protective services case to end, what more are they going to gain that they don’t already know? Even the DA himself said those records will be sealed because it involve a minor.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:17 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
**** I can’t stand Brooke Pryor. Can one you guys egg her car or something?

**** this bitch
I agree! On the bright side Rapoport said Hills extension is on hold till the child protective services case is closed. Did not say the deal is off the table
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:18 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Luv it:
New to the forums here. What I don’t get is, if the NFL is waiting until the child protective services case to end, what more are they going to gain that they don’t already know? Even the DA himself said those records will be sealed because it involve a minor.
I doubt it..
[Reply]
thabear04 09:22 PM 04-24-2019
If the NFL does make him miss a game I hope it’s only one. Because I might go to that shit hole stadium in Oakland again.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:23 PM 04-24-2019
I think the idea of waiting for CPS to finish up before determining what to do is to try and avoid issuing a ruling than having new info release.
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:27 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Obviously they have something because the child isn't in their custody any more.

That’s child protective services there’s no criminal charges filed. cPS would show up at anyone’s house and potentially take their kids if someone made a report against them.

Anyway I’m not saying he did or didn’t I’m saying from a simple standpoint that the DA didn’t have anything or enough to charge him which idk if you know how this works but they review all the reports and interview all the witnesses etc and they don’t feel they have enough to win a case against him. If they had some smoking gun they would have charged him. They have a duty to be responsible and only charge the case of they think they can win. They don’t however, have a duty to publicly make an appearance and say what they did and imply he or her committed a crime they just can’t prove it.

They are probably under a lot of pressure from local media so that’s why they did this.

I always try to put myself in the others shoes and if god forbid I was accused of something and possibly innocent I wouldn’t think it ok that the state come out and make a statement like that.

Hill has a history and if he intentionally hurt his child then he deserves far worse than not playing football anymore but the DA doesn’t have the proof and there’s no reason to be petty and try and further smear his reputation if they have no proof.
[Reply]
Luv it 09:27 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I think the idea of waiting for CPS to finish up before determining what to do is to try and avoid issuing a ruling than having new info release.
That’s true. After the DA investigating this, for over 2 months was it? It’s hard to see anything else coming out of it
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:29 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
Because given Hill’s history he is guilty to the public. He didn’t have enough to move forward. Uses press conference to save face. If he just says no charges filed and leaves it at that especially not having a conference then people will will just say he got off because he is a Chiefs player. This way he can say, he has 3 kids, thinks something happened but there is no way to prove it. Basically coming off as he tried everything but his hands are tied. 100/100 DA’s would have done the same thing. I agree don’t think he needed to say something probably happened, I get the whole, kid was injuried and it sure seems like it had to be from a person doing it and so he may feel strongly something happened and he may be right, but it comes off bad when you say “something happened illegal, but we don’t have the evidence”

IMO if you have a enough evidence to believe something truly happened to a child then press charges and try and your ass off to prove it. Even if eventually foins not guilty, that still would have done more to Hill and made the “I believe something bad happened” mean more. As I said, it comes off more of a save face move now.

Agree if you want to say he did it charge him or her and try and prove it. If you have so little evidence as that you cannot prosecute then don’t say that.

Yes I understand the press conference just don’t agree with the “a crime did happen” part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
chargerstickum 09:33 PM 04-24-2019
The dumbass prosecutor needs to convict both of them, because it doesn't matter who did it, the other is an accessory because concealment of a crime is itself a crime. Must be a chiefs fan.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:34 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
That’s child protective services there’s no criminal charges filed. cPS would show up at anyone’s house and potentially take their kids if someone made a report against them.
I'm no expert on CPS but I'm pretty sure that's not how it works.
[Reply]
In58men 09:35 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by chargerstickum:
The dumbass prosecutor needs to convict both of them, because it doesn't matter who did it, the other is an accessory because concealment of a crime is itself a crime.
That’s unlawful you fucking idiot.
[Reply]
tk13 09:36 PM 04-24-2019
It's easy to go homer on this, but the guy literally has one of the worst reputations in the league because of what he did in college. Very few people are going to give him the benefit of the doubt. He may not have done it, but he's obviously not cooperating with the investigation and a kid was apparently hurt. Just a terrible look.

I am not sure there is going to be enough to suspend him, even with Goodell's powers. I can't imagine Clark is going to give him a huge contract now though. There's no way you can give 100M to a guy who punched his pregnant girlfriend and then didn't cooperate in an investigation where his son was seriously hurt. There's just no way.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:36 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Luv it:
Nothing. Hill won’t be suspended. What would it be for? Fuck the DA’s opinion, in the eyes of the law, he did nothing wrong. And there is no accuser coming forward ala Ezekiel Elliot. Nor is there a video.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 163
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122 > Last »
Up