ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 617
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172572 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

blaise 08:19 AM 05-23-2013
The "I'm living in your mind," "he's living in your mind," lines are so tired.
loochy 08:21 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by blaise:
Why are you so worried about it?

They are living in your mind.
jspchief 08:25 AM 05-23-2013
Yeah reading these guys go back and forth acting like they are "owning" each other is pretty much the most embarrassing thing on this site. My two young daughters fight with more style.
KC native 08:45 AM 05-23-2013
HAI I BELEEV I OWE U RENT FOR LIVING IN YUR HED FOR THE LAST MONTH
KC native 08:46 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by jspchief:
Yeah reading these guys go back and forth acting like they are "owning" each other is pretty much the most embarrassing thing on this site. My two young daughters fight with more style.
It's not anout ownage. Lrn2troll.
Thig Lyfe 08:46 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by jspchief:
I OWN ALL UR BRAINS SO HARD I BUILT A HOUSE IN EM AND THEN TOOK THE MIND-FRIDGE OUT OF MY BRAIN-HOUSE AND SHOT IT WITH MY MEMORY-GUN
Donger 08:59 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
oh yes - some of these cats are crazy for the mcrib. I can't remember who likes them.
Me.
loochy 09:01 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by FRAZ0D:
I OWN ALL UR BRAINS SO HARD I BUILT A HOUSE IN EM AND THEN TOOK THE MIND-FRIDGE OUT OF MY BRAIN-HOUSE AND SHOT IT WITH MY MEMORY-GUN
ban assault memory guns
Hootie 09:42 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by Buck:
Making fun of fat people on the internet really puts your life in perspective, huh?
making fun of bellhops on the internet really puts your life in perspective, huh?
Hootie 09:46 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by Buck:
It also doesn't change the fact that it's 2013 and you're making fun of someone being fat on the internet.
what's the difference between making fun of appearance or status? I'd say making fun of someone's job is just as ridiculous as making fun of someone's appearance online, no?

Frazod refers to me as "boy", "bellhop", and "waiter."

who's more pathetic?

I'm pretty good at insulting people...or making up insults that can really dig deep. It's a talent I have. Over the years I've gotten under the skin of Hamas Jenkins and DaneMcCloud. Those two are tough to break. I've gotten close a few times.

BUT IF YOU DON'T COME AT ME, I USUALLY WON'T COME AT YOU

Frazod is never going to beat me in a war of words. He's just not talented enough. Hamas? Yeah. It would be close. Frazod? Please. He's a layup. A layup with a 2" vertical leap.
Frazod 09:48 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
what's the difference between making fun of appearance or status? I'd say making fun of someone's job is just as ridiculous as making fun of someone's appearance online, no?

Frazod refers to me as "boy", "bellhop", and "waiter."

who's more pathetic?

I'm pretty good at insulting people...or making up insults that can really dig deep. It's a talent I have. Over the years I've gotten under the skin of Hamas Jenkins and DaneMcCloud. Those two are tough to break. I've gotten close a few times.

BUT IF YOU DON'T COME AT ME, I USUALLY WON'T COME AT YOU

Frazod is never going to beat me in a war of words. He's just not talented enough. Hamas? Yeah. It would be close. Frazod? Please. He's a layup. A layup with a 2" vertical leap.
:-)
Hootie 09:48 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
That's nice, gochiefs. I'll try to not to get all bummed out that some pathetic social misfit that didn't get his cherry popped until age 30 thinks I'm fat.
at least he bangs good looking girls now

what have you banged?

If I had a choice between my hand and whatever it is that you 'settled down' (and I bet there wasn't much settling) with...I've already made my decision.

Hand.

Frazod

Your life is terrible. Everyone knows it. You know we know it. I truly feel bad for you, if nothing else.
Frazod 09:50 AM 05-23-2013
at least he bangs good looking girls now

what have you banged?

If I had a choice between my hand and whatever it is that you 'settled down' (and I bet there wasn't much settling) with...I've already made my decision.

Hand.

Frazod

Your life is terrible. Everyone knows it. You know we know it. I truly feel bad for you, if nothing else.
When are you going to bring up my luggage, boy?
Hootie 09:51 AM 05-23-2013
see

his life is terrible

he's a fat, miserable fuck with a fat, miserable wife and he literally hates his fat, miserable life
Donger 09:53 AM 05-23-2013
see

his life is terrible

he's a fat, miserable **** with a fat, miserable wife and he literally hates his fat, miserable life
You're ridiculous.
Page 72 of 617
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172572 > Last »
Up