ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 100
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:46 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
But, but, they went to ALL those Super Bowls back in the 90's! That's totally relevant . . . . . right? right? . . . . guys? . . . . . (crickets)
Dudes been talking shit about the Chiefs defense while missing that Buffalo gave up more points even playing a more favorable schedule.

I mean they got the Jets 2x, Miami 2x, and NE 2x. Thats 6 games against total shit offense and they still gave up more points than KC.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:51 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
Funny thing about DVOA, the Bills have a higher overall DVOA than the Chiefs.
And fewer wins.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:56 PM 01-05-2021
Incorrect.

Because you are cutting the first round bye's in half, you now have to do a re-study, to see how many of the #1 seeds made the playoffs.

Because if a bunch of #2 seeds made it, then the results are irrelevant, as #2 seeds no longer have a bye.

Correlation vs causation. Are bye week teams making it because of the bye, or because they're better?

Summary: Studies that get results based on variables that no longer exist are no longer relevant.
All #1 seeds make the playoffs.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:07 PM 01-05-2021
Gonna be hilarious when this loser wastes all of this time here and the Bills don't even make it to the championship game
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:08 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Dudes been talking shit about the Chiefs defense while missing that Buffalo gave up more points even playing a more favorable schedule.

I mean they got the Jets 2x, Miami 2x, and NE 2x. Thats 6 games against total shit offense and they still gave up more points than KC.
That's absolutely embarrassing
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:22 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I see a clown who will choked in the playoffs
Just like last year. :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:24 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You have no proof your team can even win in the playoffs. None.
All that's been proven by the Bills, is that they choke in the playoffs. :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:25 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Gonna be hilarious when this loser wastes all of this time here and the Bills don't even make it to the championship game
He'll never be heard from again...much like Jeff Fisher & Steelerdane.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:27 PM 01-05-2021
:-) Fool got himself thread banned from the Von Miller thread.
[Reply]
diqlix 05:31 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Fool got himself thread banned from the Von Miller thread.
Sad.

It’s one thing to disagree about football, but for Chiefs fans to support an abuser goes beyond football.

It’s human life and it’s disgusting.

I listened to the entire 11 minute audio. I heard with my own two ears, him say “you should be scared of me too, bitch”.

I watched as he plead guilty to a judge in 2015.

I even read the article that the mod linked - which only said that there was MORE to the story than the media portrayed - not that Hill is innocent.

Sad.

Banning someone from a thread screams “I don’t want any dissenting opinions”.

Probably stems from a guilty heart.
[Reply]
diqlix 05:32 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Bills had a harder schedule.

Bills had a strength of schedule of .512
Chiefs has a strength of schedule of .465
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 05:34 PM 01-05-2021
I predict a 1st round playoff loss for the Bills.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:36 PM 01-05-2021
Sad.

It’s one thing to disagree about football, but for Chiefs fans to support an abuser goes beyond football.

I listened to the entire 11 minute audio. I heard with my own two ears, him say “you should be scared of me too, bitch”.

I even read the article that the mod linked - which only said that there was MORE to the story than the media portrayed - not that Hill is innocent.

Sad.

Why were no charges filed?
[Reply]
diqlix 05:38 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Why were no charges filed?
Because they couldn’t prove it.

The DA said he believes a crime had been committed but he couldn’t prove it.

If this was someone who hadn’t been convicted of violence in the past, maybe he gets the benefit of the doubt.

But he was in the past.

And we all heard what he said on audio tape.

Let’s be honest here - If he wasn’t a Chief, no one on this forum would be defending him in the same way.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 05:42 PM 01-05-2021
Sad.

Sad.

you don’t know shit about anything to do with Tyreek

Go kill yourself
[Reply]
Page 72 of 100
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682 > Last »
Up