ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 144
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:26 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Well look what Henry's done the last 2x they've played.
I am sure he will pile up yards again in the 4th quarter while running the clock down for us. We will be up several scores and the Titans will still run, run, run because that is all they have.
[Reply]
Jerok 11:32 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Jones or no Jones, I feel like they’ve gotta outscore KC to beat them. .
Did you really just say that non-sarcastically. No shit. That's how football works.
[Reply]
Bo James 11:32 AM 01-16-2020
I am sick and tired of hearing Henry Henry Henry. These national sports talk douche bags think the chiefs don’t have a team.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:32 AM 01-16-2020
I’m just glad that Monday is a holiday because I’m going to need it no matter how this game goes.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:35 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m just glad that Monday is a holiday because I’m going to need it no matter how this game goes.
This. Thank fucking god.
[Reply]
FringeNC 11:40 AM 01-16-2020
All this talk by the media about Henry and the Titans, and not much about how the Chiefs are healthy on offense. The O now is more like the 50 passing TD, NFL record yards per play offense of 2018.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 11:40 AM 01-16-2020
The chiefs barely beat the texans... let me explain
Started that game like bums, letting the Houston freaking texans go up by 24. If obrian was not a moron he doesnt give you all the extra momentum to get back on that game. Good job climbing back. Once the cows saw you leading at halftime after being up 24 the game was over. You guys act like it was the greatest thing coming back to win by 20. Maybe it was. But the way you started that game should worry at least a few of you. The Titans will not give you anything.
[Reply]
FringeNC 11:42 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Started that game like bums, letting the Houston freaking texans go up by 24. If obrian was not a moron he doesnt give you all the extra momentum to get back on that game. Good job climbing back. Once the cows saw you leading at halftime after being up 24 the game was over. You guys act like it was the greatest thing coming back to win by 20. Maybe it was. But the way you started that game should worry at least a few of you. The Titans will not give you anything.
The Chiefs don't usually give their opponents 2 TDs on special teams....until they did.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:42 AM 01-16-2020
How is winning by 20 “barely” winning?

:-)

We “barely” won the 1st half, not the game.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:43 AM 01-16-2020
You're still a dumb ass. You may not agree with O'Brian's decisions but the Chiefs still had to execute after that. It is extremely rare that a team comes back from that, college or NFL. Don't discount that historic comeback. And I think the Chiefs players realize now that they didn't come out as focused as they needed to be. Do you really think that will happen again? I think the Chiefs come out this game on fire.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:45 AM 01-16-2020
Do you really think that 14 or 28 is going to enough to beat this team? It’s fucking not.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:45 AM 01-16-2020
Yeah, we’re absolutely terrified that we’ll have another punt blocked or drop a punt. The only offensive TD early for the Texans was just a blown coverage where Sorensen tried to stuff a screen. Easily correctable.

It’s not like the Texans went on 80 yard drives to score. You’re looking only at the score and not how that score happened.

Please try to justify saying a 51-7 run was “barely winning” though. It’s hilarious.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:46 AM 01-16-2020
This shitty troll sure is persistent. I guess it's tight to not have a job, or a life or any obligations what so ever.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:48 AM 01-16-2020
the key to this game will be red zone defense. The Titans have been very good in that area and we need to have a plan.

Henry can run all he wants from 20 to 20, don’t care, but limit them to FG’s even 30% of the time and it’s over.

The Titans can have a 10 minute drive to open the game but if they only get a FG out of it, that’s a complete failure. They might as well just go for it bc the odds are better.

I don’t care what the Titans think about their defense. We were awful and injured last time and put up 32 with 7 points ****ed up by ST’s. 39 possible points on one of our worst days.

Watch the last game again. They struggled to get pressure and they could not cover our weapons.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:50 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Jerok:
Did you really just say that non-sarcastically. No shit. That's how football works.
And yet again, you totally erased the context of my post. The same type of shit that the Brooke Pryor’s of the world do.

‘Outscore’, in that context which you so swiftly deleted, meant win a shootout.

Fuck off.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 144
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122 > Last »
Up