ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 379
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:31 PM 01-21-2020

[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:31 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
San Francisco fans want to talk about how Jimmy G gets no respect.

Our defense hasn’t gotten respect all year.
Jimmy G is good for 3 idiotic throws a game. We gotta catch those.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:33 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Jimmy G is good for 3 idiotic throws a game. We gotta catch those.
Honey Badger needs to get some of Jerry Rice’s stick ‘em.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:33 PM 01-21-2020
8 passes isn't going to cut it

we are going to shit on their gameplan, solve their defense, and become champions

I don't give a fuck about some shitty SF fan takes, you can't stop this train
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:33 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I have my own beefs with both, but will take what I can get these next two weeks
I’ll buy a copy of Madden when it’s on sale for $10. And that’s only because Mahomes is on the cover.
[Reply]
BangbangNinerGang 12:34 PM 01-21-2020
Ignorance is bliss.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:35 PM 01-21-2020
I expect a photoshop to drop at some point with

Bang Bang Niner Gang as the caption and the 49ers laying dead on the ground due to two bangs from the mahomes cannon
[Reply]
burt 12:35 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by BangbangNinerGang:
Hey Chief's fans,
49er fan here, looking to engage in some friendly banter. Congrats on making it to the Super Bowl, I think this is going to be a great match up. Obviously I think we will win and here are some takes on us and some questions from you:

- Everyone thinks Jimmy is mediocre, and if you do, you are simply relying on big talking pundits based out to the east coast who don't have knowledge depth. He is poised, confident, and with Shanny calling the plays can do some serious damage with the schemes they have. But yes, I do give the QB edge to you.

- We have had good experience playing similar qb's to Maholmes that will prepare us well for this game, Wilson (X2), Murray (X2), and Lamar, for a 3-2 record. I see Maholmes the most like Wilson, who has caused us fits regularly.

- Our motion to zone blocking and how your D reacts will dictate how the first half goes.

- Mad respect for coming back from 24 down to win by 20. I would not anticipate us to go up that much in the SB but if we get up by two scores in the third we have grown significantly in game clock management and that could make a big difference.
Not even playing this post....all I see are statements.

some questions from you:
I think I am literate, but have no idea what this means?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:35 PM 01-21-2020
:-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:36 PM 01-21-2020
San Francisco fans want to talk about how Jimmy G gets no respect.
It's because he is GQ Alex Smith that's why he gets no respect.
[Reply]
Mindsink 12:36 PM 01-21-2020
Re-posting just to see if any Chief 'fans' know a damn thing about their team, of if they just want focus on trashing a city.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.
:-)
[Reply]
BangbangNinerGang 12:37 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

we are going to shit on their gameplan, solve their defense, and become champions

I don't give a **** about some shitty SF fan takes, you can't stop this train
Can't even hack it with a back and fourth? From what I have seen 95% of you idiots don't even come here for a football conversation. This is a weakas* board that seems full of juveniles.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:37 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

I don't give a **** about some shitty SF fan takes, you can't stop this train
Jimmy Grapes is not getting enough respect for those 8 passes!!!! :-)

Those were the best 8 passes ever thrown in the NFL GODAMMIT!!

In other news- did you see that beautiful pass Mahomes threw to Watkins to seal the game. The media has barely mentioned it. :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:38 PM 01-21-2020
Re-posting just to see if any Chief 'fans' know a damn thing about their team, of if they just want focus on trashing a city.
Thank you for giving us the QB edge. That was a close call. I think Wilson is great, but this is playing a better version of Wilson with weapons far more dangerous. Not sure how prepared you are for Tyreek Hill and I don’t see how your secondary is going to stop our offense.

As for us, we’ve feasted on less mobile QBs all year long. I don’t think Garappolo is bad but he’s a mid-tier QB. Your best hope will be to obviously run it on us, but we’ve stopped the Dalvin Cooks of the world without too much difficulty. I don’t doubt that Shanahan is an excellent playcaller, but our DC also stymied the 18-0 Patriots en route to a SB title. So it’s not like we’re going to play some vanilla scheme that you’re going to run circles around.

For the record, I live part-time in NYC and SD, but I adore SF.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:39 PM 01-21-2020
Ignorance is bliss.
I just spent 14 years in the Bay Area. Half of the 49ers fans right now are fucking Raiders fans. Nobody but the diehards were wearing shit when the 9ers sucked and we’re getting top 5 draft picks.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 379
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Up