ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 105
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:46 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Sully:
That was a great game.
A shutout is considered a "great game?"

Interesting.
[Reply]
Phobia 06:46 PM 07-01-2013
I'm off to an appt. See you guys later.
[Reply]
KC native 06:46 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I've banned people or taken other action without a report many times. It's not like I'm scared of Frazod. But I'll also let ongoing feuds roll on with a little leeway because banning one part or the other is rarely successful. That's just my philosophy. It's probably not perfect or even consistent but it works well enough in my mind.
So, you have seen his dozens (maybe over a hundred now) of posts with blatant racist shit in them...
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:46 PM 07-01-2013
I don't typically read posts between you two. I read right past them. Why would anybody except you two want to read them?
Haha.

[Reply]
Frazod 06:47 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
I have a 4 year college degree dickwad. You are a male secretary with a 2 year associates from a community college.

I find it hilarious that you think I do anything yard work related.
Sure you do, spanky. :-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:47 PM 07-01-2013
I wanted to use that gif badly. Might have forced it.
[Reply]
KC native 06:47 PM 07-01-2013
I don't typically read posts between you two. I read right past them. Why would anybody except you two want to read them?
Well isn't that convenient.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:48 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
A shutout is considered a "great game?"

Interesting.
Everything one needs to know about why soccer absolutely fucking sucks.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:48 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Most bannings were for legitimate rule violations (threats, massive repeated spamming, racial slurs, etc.). Those were naturally mod only actions. Hootie's case is more like memyselfi.
There is a great big difference between Hootie's situation and Denise's: the reason the votes took place is not because the moderators set them up as a means to address the issue, it was member driven. The mods agreed that they would abide by the results but, the polls were the result of MEMBER action, not moderator. That situation has not occurred with Hootie.

Once again, revisionist history is not going to work with me, I was here went it went down. Save that spiel for newer members who don't know any better.

Originally Posted by :
I didn't ignore it. It just didn't make any sense.

Whatever. It made perfect sense. You calling me out for not knowing the specifics of this situation when you do not either is hypocrisy. The longer you stay up on your soap box the bigger the joke you look like.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:48 PM 07-01-2013
Maybe things seem reasonable in the inner circle, but this is what I see from the outside:

Frazod reports SHTSPRAYER for using racial stereotypes in a post (not even a specific slur). SHTSPRAYER gets banned.

KC Native publicly calls Frazod out for using racial stereotypes but for whatever reason (thick skin, doesn't want to be a snitch, whatever) he doesn't report it. Phobia sees Frazod's posts and, presumably, KC Native's responses. No ban.
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:48 PM 07-01-2013
Oh I see that we have now reached the litigation part of the Hootie banning. Oh Scalia where are thou?

We need your scathing condemnation.
[Reply]
Donger 06:48 PM 07-01-2013
Really? You're going to pretend you haven't seen the dozens of posts that he's made towards me with racist shit in them?

Again, I'm not asking for him to be banned (because in his little brain he would construe it as a victory for him. bcuz stupid). But let's not act like you haven't been active in the threads where he has repeatedly used racial slurs/stereotypes towards me.
Since you are a half-breed, I think your cries of racism are even more silly.
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:49 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Maybe things seem reasonable in the inner circle, but this is what I see from the outside:

Frazod reports SHTSPRAYER for using racial stereotypes in a post (not even a specific slur). SHTSPRAYER gets banned.

KC Native publicly calls Frazod out for using racial stereotypes but for whatever reason (thick skin, doesn't want to be a snitch, whatever) he doesn't report it. Phobia sees Frazod's posts and, presumably, KC Native's responses. No ban.
Holy fuck me. That was over 4 years ago wasn't it?
[Reply]
Frazod 06:49 PM 07-01-2013
Well isn't that convenient.
Saul has a white knight vacancy right now, since Hootie got greased. He'll be your champion.

I don't think Phil gives a shit.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:50 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Just happy for him that Jamie is around in this thread so somebody actually likes him.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 71 of 105
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581 > Last »
Up