ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 173
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
staylor26 10:49 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Everytime one of these cunts goes on a rant someone should post that "capture it" of the Clintons with Trump that says "select US presidents."

Fucking sjws.. Narcissistic pieces of shit.
What is this?
jettio 10:51 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
3 hours after claiming that an audio recording depicts "physically threatening" mike freeman is still on twitter with no idea WTF an adverb is.
Imon Yourside 10:51 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
After looking at your post history, you signed up to do nothing but troll. Enjoy the Romper room.
Yes Thank you B-Wan :P
jd1020 10:53 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
100 million people viewed him being the aggressor and kicking a women on the ground. That’s well beyond the football audience.

The Chiefs didn’t knee jerk anything. There was genuine outrage. Lest we forget, he lied to Reid, Hunt and the rest of the Chiefs. He said he never left the room. He was adamant. What would you have them do at that point? You don’t get to flat out lie to your employer, get caught and expect to keep your job.
Oh give me a break.

He was throwing someone out of his party. Of course hes going to be an "aggressor." He should have been done with it once she was out in the hallway and gone back to his party but it continued a little longer and she punched him in the face the first time they got close together. Then one of his friends, not Kareem, tried to grab something from her and knocked her to the ground and then on Hunts way back to the room he kicked, let me emphasize that word... KICKED, not plural kicking, with more of a tap that probably didnt even leave a bruise.

The whole lying shit doesnt fly with me. He lied about his involvement in an altercation at a hotel in Ohio, not about some report that was due a week ago like he worked at some 9-5 office job. Slap him with a penalty and get him some counseling to avoid being in those situations.

Hill's situation is completely different and is far more serious and yet he's still here. I'd be willing to bet that internally the Chiefs realize they fucked up with Hunt and if they had a chance to do it all over again he would be suiting up with the Chiefs later this year and not the Browns.
PAChiefsGuy 11:07 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Oh give me a break.

He was throwing someone out of his party. Of course hes going to be an "aggressor." He should have been done with it once she was out in the hallway and gone back to his party but it continued a little longer and she punched him in the face the first time they got close together. Then one of his friends, not Kareem, tried to grab something from her and knocked her to the ground and then on Hunts way back to the room he kicked, let me emphasize that word... KICKED, not plural kicking, with more of a tap that probably didnt even leave a bruise.

The whole lying shit doesnt fly with me. He lied about his involvement in an altercation at a hotel in Ohio, not about some report that was due a week ago like he worked at some 9-5 office job. Slap him with a penalty and get him some counseling to avoid being in those situations.

Hill's situation is completely different and is far more serious and yet he's still here. I'd be willing to bet that internally the Chiefs realize they ****ed up with Hunt and if they had a chance to do it all over again he would be suiting up with the Chiefs later this year and not the Browns.
I agree 100%.. Releasing Hunt was a mistake even though he 'lied' and the lie thing is such BS anyway. Pretty much every employee from CEO down to warehouse worker lies to their employer at some point. It's just that hardly anyone gets caught and some lies are bigger than others. Employers know this. Chiefs released Hunt to save face with the public and it backfired.

Hill is more than likely a child abusing piece of shit. I have no problem if Chiefs release him. This goes beyond how we look to the public. If this guy doesn't learn his lesson this time it's probably only a matter of time before that kid gets beat to hell.

It's pretty obvious Hill has anger issues he can't control. He beat up his pregnant gf and now this after anger management classes and his girl is still with him. The kid is the most important aspect of this whole Hill situation not the Chiefs.
Chiefshrink 11:08 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
The whole lying shit doesnt fly with me.
Hunt lied repeatedly to the Chiefs brass, therefore making the Chiefs brass look very bad in the public eye when they showed continued support until the video came out. That's huge jd!!! :-)

I will agree with you though that CH has learned his lesson in being toooo politically correct releasing bad boys waaaaaaay tooooo soon.:-)
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:13 AM 04-28-2019
Tyreek was honest with ownership. I mean Ray Lewis murdered a guy and is a HOF
PAChiefsGuy 11:16 AM 04-28-2019
Tyreek was honest with ownership. I mean Ray Lewis murdered a guy and is a HOF
No he didn't. His friends did and he snitched on them..
GloryDayz 11:17 AM 04-28-2019
Now would be a good time for the Chiefs to suggest they're concerned for the league putting themselves in a position where, if Tyreek isn't found guilty, it could open the door to litigation. They might suggest that's why they're letting the league take the lead in advance of anything definitive from the DA's office.

:-)

It matters little if it's even remotely accurate, but it certainly would offer some interesting spin-off conversations from the talking heads.
jd1020 11:17 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Hunt lied repeatedly to the Chiefs brass, therefore making the Chiefs brass look very bad in the public eye when they showed continued support until the video came out. That's huge jd!!! :-)

I will agree with you though that CH has learned his lesson in being toooo politically correct releasing bad boys waaaaaaay tooooo soon.:-)
I don't remember too much coming out of the Chiefs in regards to Hunt beyond saying they were aware of an investigation.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:19 AM 04-28-2019
NFLPA already said he will play this year. He will go up against Goodell since he’s a first time offender and he will win this battle. First time offender is 4 games.
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 04-28-2019
NFLPA already said he will play this year. He will go up against Goodell since he’s a first time offender and he will win this battle. First time offender is 4 games.
Not if he's in jail.
Chiefshrink 11:25 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
and the lie thing is such BS anyway. Pretty much every employee from CEO down to warehouse worker lies to their employer at some point. It's just that hardly anyone gets caught and some lies are bigger than others. Employers know this. Chiefs released Hunt to save face with the public and it backfired.
Sure they did to save face, but comparing Kareem Hunt to a ware house worker is very disingenuous because the warehouse worker is not a celebrity sports star on a national public stage that works for billion dollar sports franchise that is also on the national public stage.

The implications for lying are much different from a warehouse worker who calls in sick and then caught on the golf course as opposed to a celebrity sports RB superstar who has been caught on video physically abusing a woman and for months prior denied he ever did anything allowing his sports franchise boss to defend him in public only to discover they were severely betrayed.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:25 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Not if he's in jail.
He won’t be in jail
tyreekthefreak 11:26 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
No he didn't. His friends did and he snitched on them..
BS! Where was Ray's nice, clean white shirt??? In some dumpster with blood all over it!
pugsnotdrugs19 04-28-2019, 11:29 AM
This message has been deleted by pugsnotdrugs19.
Page 71 of 173
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Up