ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 154
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Coach 06:25 PM 06-24-2008
Jeez, 26 pages, 380+ posts in a single day? It's been a long time, other than a official game thread that got pst 20 pages....
[Reply]
2112 06:26 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Redrum_69:
your mom is like a dead end road...her crevices cant be filled even by the highway workers, no one cares about her enough to maintain her and you can tell she hasnt been ridden on in years, and now all she does is lay there waiting for anyone to pass by and dump their load on her.
Classic Redrum69, you've regained your lost burst!

:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:28 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Coach:
Jeez, 26 pages, 380+ posts in a single day? It's been a long time, other than a official game thread that got pst 20 pages....
I was just getting ready to comment on the ferocious response, we might have to nominate this one for the Hall.
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:29 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Coach:
We're desperate for entertainment this time of year.
[Reply]
Coach 07:06 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by GoBo:
Obviously, it shows.
[Reply]
El Jefe 07:19 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by GoBo:
Yep, and when Tards are this stupid it's really easy pickings.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:45 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by scott free:
I was just getting ready to comment on the ferocious response, we might have to nominate this one for the Hall.
It's already nominated. :-)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185290

I move it once the action's died down in a few days.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 08:17 PM 06-24-2008
Sounds like a bunch of you guys are over the hill and much older. No offense but I am only 25 and living it up. I understand a lot of you guys already have grandkids and stuff like that.

And whats this crap about me stealing a laptop. I dont steal.
[Reply]
FAX 08:19 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Sounds like a bunch of you guys are over the hill and much older. No offense but I am only 25 and living it up. I understand a lot of you guys already have grandkids and stuff like that.

You will, Mr. Midnight_Vulture. You will.

FAX
[Reply]
Coach 08:19 PM 06-24-2008

Well, obviously you don't value your life too much. Doubt you'd make it past 30 if you're gonna continue your habits. One of those days, you're gonna do something that you really are going to regret....

Of course, that is assuming you do survive....
[Reply]
DaFace 08:21 PM 06-24-2008

I'm 26, and I think it's stupid. I won't lecture you about it or anything, though.
[Reply]
StcChief 08:22 PM 06-24-2008

Dude live it up, take this ticket as a wakeup call and slow down.

I use to run enduro, (pre crotch rockets) all it takes is some loose gravel, (those trucks do spill it at times) especially in turns.....

it will scare the hell outta you but sounds like that is next....

we just don't want you to end up dead and if you keep it up, odds go way up.

you aren't invincible and too fast can't get you stopped at times before you kill yourself or someone else.

Long time to live unless and it can be shortened quickly........

Listen to the adults on here that have been there done that.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 08:23 PM 06-24-2008
I do value my life. You can die in a car accident like that. Its that easy. Life is too short to be so scared of everything.

I find that some of you are a little envious that I am livin it up while you guys are stuck with the boring suburbian family life. I know I would be.
[Reply]
FAX 08:25 PM 06-24-2008
You're right, of course, Mr. Midnight_Vulture. I live a very boring life. I'm getting a little sleepy right now just reading your postations.

FAX
[Reply]
DaFace 08:26 PM 06-24-2008
I do value my life. You can die in a car accident like that. Its that easy. Life is too short to be so scared of everything.

I find that some of you are a little envious that I am livin it up while you guys are stuck with the boring suburbian family life. I know I would be.
Though I won't lecture you, as I said, the idea that people are telling you this because they are "envious" is absurd.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 154
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Up