ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 163
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
FAX 08:42 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
yes. I concur.

No. He's building it with his son.

YES! Such a blast to drive too!..and a place to put lunch while you admire your lovely bride.
Well, that's the way it goes ... I wish your friend and his son well ...

I had one back in the day (such fabulous memories) and would love to own another one. If you happen to run across one for sale somewhere and you're not interested, I'd love a heads-up. The perfect van for a rebuild.

FAX
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:44 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

I had one back in the day (such fabulous memories) and would love to own another one. If you happen to run across one for sale somewhere and you're not interested, I'd love a heads-up. The perfect van for a rebuild.

FAX
What make and model mr. Faxy? I'm always seeing vehicles for sale. I'm a hunter lol
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:50 PM 04-24-2019
Sides. Everybody's picking one. Here, on twatter, on instagripe, facebook ... everywhere.

This is a tragedy for all those involved. Every single person including the child, Tyreek, Baby Mama, their families, the Chiefs, and the fans. There are no winners, only losers. And yet, some people have to take a position and get irate, angry, and mad.

As for me, I'm just mad about Saffron.

FAX
It's not a tragedy for the Chiefs or their fans. That's ridiculous.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:52 PM 04-24-2019

FAX
done.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:55 PM 04-24-2019
The media is just pathetic and downright irresponsible in their thirst for justice.

Everybody and their mother at the Star are calling him guilty and for the Chiefs to release him. Mike Florio said that the Chiefs "only option" is to cut him.

What a bunch of fucking hacks. The justice system ran it's course and the results weren't what the bloodthirsty media wanted to hear. So we have to push this narrative that he's guilty even though the DA pressed no charges.

I hope the Chiefs tell all these blowhards to take their opinions and shove it up their asses. What a crock of shit.
[Reply]
FAX 08:57 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
What make and model mr. Faxy? I'm always seeing vehicles for sale. I'm a hunter lol
Honestly, Mr. stevieray would know the exact model. He had a photo of his. Mine was exactly the same ... except for color, wheels, detail, etc. As for the year, mine was a 68, I believe. I don't know how long they made them.

Anyhow, it's a Chevy (obviously) ... I think they called it a "panel van" or something. Snub nose. You sit right above the front wheels. The engine was between the seats. (Mine had bucket seats installed and I don't recall what the standard seats were.) You access the engine by lifting the hinged cover. Mine had a standard 3 speed on the column. My guess is they all had a column stick (where else could you put the shifter?), but I don't know for sure.

Suicide doors on the van section passenger side and double doors in the back. Very basic frame and suspension. Actually, the ideal van to convert into a street rod.

I've looked around with terrible results. The only ones I've found are not for sale or basically allowed to turn to absolute junk.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 08:58 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It's not a tragedy for the Chiefs or their fans. That's ridiculous.
You wear a jacket.

FAX
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:58 PM 04-24-2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

NFL will make its decision on Hill after the child protective services case gets wrapped up

Chiefs have put a hold on Tyreek Hills 20 mil a year contract until all this gets resolved. Hold yes. Off the table no
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:02 PM 04-24-2019
The DA obviously didn’t have shit I mean not even anything close to not file charges. Honestly kind of bullshit that the DA came out and said a crime occurred we just can’t prove it.

Ok sure anyone can say that but you don’t have proof and you don’t have evidence to charge him with it. So why hold a conference and say he’s guilty but we can’t prove it?

Nothing to do with hill or it being a Chiefs player. Just think the DA should have just released that they weren’t filing charges and that’s that.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:04 PM 04-24-2019

.@vgregorian⁩ gets to the crux Tyreek Hill situation:

“But the broader truth is this: Howe didn’t let Hill off the hook on Thursday, and now the Chiefs need to decide whether that actually matters to them or not.” https://t.co/Vn0V1jSW0h

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
SAUTO 09:04 PM 04-24-2019
Honestly, Mr. stevieray would know the exact model. He had a photo of his. Mine was exactly the same ... except for color, wheels, detail, etc. As for the year, mine was a 68, I believe. I don't know how long they made them.

Anyhow, it's a Chevy (obviously) ... I think they called it a "panel van" or something. Snub nose. You sit right above the front wheels. The engine was between the seats. (Mine had bucket seats installed and I don't recall what the standard seats were.) You access the engine by lifting the hinged cover. Mine had a standard 3 speed on the column. My guess is they all had a column stick (where else could you put the shifter?), but I don't know for sure.

Suicide doors on the van section passenger side and double doors in the back. Very basic frame and suspension. Actually, the ideal van to convert into a street rod.

I've looked around with terrible results. The only ones I've found are not for sale or basically allowed to turn to absolute junk.

FAX
I'll keep my eyes open

Edit was it like this one?https://jalopnik.com/for-7-000-could...pan-1790749092
[Reply]
FAX 09:08 PM 04-24-2019
I'll keep my eyes open
Thank you, Mr. SAUTO.

I found a photo ... can't get it to work ... hold on.

Photo won't work ... so here's a link. Mine was very similar ... it's the short wheel base 98".

http://topclassiccarsforsale.com/che...eel-base-.html

I'm quite serious, BTW.

FAX
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:11 PM 04-24-2019
Someone, please remind me ... who is Steve?

FAX

[Reply]
FAX 09:12 PM 04-24-2019
I'll keep my eyes open

Edit was it like this one?https://jalopnik.com/for-7-000-could...pan-1790749092
LOL ... close.

That one needs some work. Please see my previous post ... there's a link.

I wonder if the Chevy version and the Jimmies were the exact same?

FAX
[Reply]
jd1020 09:15 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
The DA obviously didn’t have shit I mean not even anything close to not file charges. Honestly kind of bullshit that the DA came out and said a crime occurred we just can’t prove it.

Ok sure anyone can say that but you don’t have proof and you don’t have evidence to charge him with it. So why hold a conference and say he’s guilty but we can’t prove it?

Nothing to do with hill or it being a Chiefs player. Just think the DA should have just released that they weren’t filing charges and that’s that.
Obviously they have something because the child isn't in their custody any more.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 163
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Up