ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 268
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars Episode VIII SPOILERS thread
DaneMcCloud 03:28 PM 01-20-2016
For all things Episode VIII related info including spoilers.

The release date is now December 15, 2017.

The Official Synopsis from Star Wars.com

“In Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the Skywalker saga continues as the heroes of The Force Awakens join the galactic legends in an epic adventure that unlocks age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi opens in U.S. theaters on December 15, 2017.”

New footage in Japanese Trailer

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:33 PM 09-05-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Would like to see Brad Bird if hes up to it?

Tomorrowland was a miss, but hes got loads of talent.
There's no way due to his commitment to The Incredibles 2.
[Reply]
Buns 07:39 PM 09-05-2017
Tomorrowland was too high concept for Disney summertime fare. Didn't help that nobody knew what the hell it was about.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:47 PM 09-05-2017
Give it to Rian.

Keep JJ far, far away, please.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:51 PM 09-05-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I didn't care for the script but his direction was impeccable, even though he had a ton of outside input (Spielberg, Ava Duvernay and others).
Can you PM me some of those inside deets you seem to have?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:06 PM 09-05-2017

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:07 PM 09-05-2017
FUCK

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:08 PM 09-05-2017

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:14 PM 09-05-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Can you PM me some of those inside deets you seem to have?
Like a a "Super Secret PM List"?

:-)

Look man, you're my Bro and all but in all honesty, I post as much information as I can in the forum without pointing back to the source, whether it's at the Mouse House, Lucasfilm, WB, etc.

I have friends in all aspect of the business, from guys on set to superstar trainers to trailer editors and composers, to execs, etc. I can't compromise their integrity by providing more info than I've provided and in the last month, it's been quite a lot (Justice League, TJ Miller, Star Wars, etc.).
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:49 PM 09-05-2017
Like a a "Super Secret PM List"?

:-)

Look man, you're my Bro and all but in all honesty, I post as much information as I can in the forum without pointing back to the source, whether it's at the Mouse House, Lucasfilm, WB, etc.

I have friends in all aspect of the business, from guys on set to superstar trainers to trailer editors and composers, to execs, etc. I can't compromise their integrity by providing more info than I've provided and in the last month, it's been quite a lot (Justice League, TJ Miller, Star Wars, etc.).
I'm not asking you to compromise yourself or your sources - I guess what I'm looking for is where us regular joes could go online to see some "detailed speculation" about Episode 8.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:02 PM 09-05-2017
Originally Posted by Buns:
Tomorrowland was too high concept for Disney summertime fare. Didn't help that nobody knew what the hell it was about.
I liked about 85% of it. Up until the last 20 minutes or so
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:03 PM 09-05-2017
I'm not asking you to compromise yourself or your sources - I guess what I'm looking for is where us regular joes could go online to see some "detailed speculation" about Episode 8.
Well, I guess here but I generally don't post speculation unless I specifically say it's speculation.

All my info comes from directly from my sources, unless otherwise specificed.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:33 PM 09-05-2017
Well, I guess here but I generally don't post speculation unless I specifically say it's speculation.

All my info comes from directly from my sources, unless otherwise specificed.
Fair enough - I'm in your boat with this upcoming ep and with the latest seasons of Game of Thrones. It's much more enjoyable for me now to have an idea of what's coming, therefore I don't overdo my expectations and walk away feeling inevitably disappointed.

Hearing the words "Starkiller base" was such a disappointing gut punch when I sat in the theater in 2015.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:45 AM 09-06-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
FUCK

I like to call this piece of work "The First Order Goes to the Ileenium System".
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:24 PM 09-06-2017

[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 03:11 PM 09-06-2017
All aboard the Rian train.
I didn't care for the script but his direction was impeccable, even though he had a ton of outside input (Spielberg, Ava Duvernay and others).
Wait, what?
[Reply]
Page 71 of 268
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Up