ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 289
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:37 PM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Which ones? I love her. Last Great American Dynasty and The 1 are my shit right now.
My apologies. Just trying to re-rail after de-railing.

ALL HAIL TELCE!
[Reply]
Katipan 03:44 PM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
No we didn't, wait until you see my other post in Clays thread...
Detoxing and I made up.

Your I love you I hate you I hate you I hate you I love you thing doesn't really damage my soul.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 04:02 PM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Swifties arguing about the benefits of weed
I have nothing to add, I just thought it was funny that this post was submitted right at 4:20.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:02 PM 09-28-2023
Went down the Bart Baker parody rabbit hole. Miss when YouTube was more edgy
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:17 PM 09-28-2023
Taylor Swift noods!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Kiimo 05:47 PM 09-28-2023
what AI nightmare is that lol
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:51 PM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Taylor Swift noods!

Spoiler!
Jesus man, that things face looks all melted.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:15 PM 09-28-2023
:-)

Originally Posted by :
Trade him and Jones after this season we only need Mahomes this will be the biggest distraction ever. Let Mahomes lead without this. Sorry Trav ur now dead to a lot of us. Her concert is trash anyways most overrated brainwashing act there is. Go see it and you will hear all her celebrity friends talking for 10 minutes about how cool she is on the jumbotron every other song. It's sick brainwashing. Her media machine is the new world order and it just ruined football for a lot of us. Please don't join the bandwagon supporting that hoe. She has been passed around and sold her soul a long time ago. Kanye was right all along!

[Reply]
wazu 09:28 PM 09-28-2023
It is fascinating to me that somebody who is this famous can have so few songs that most people know. In the age of Michael Jackson, or the Beatles, people couldn't escape their music. Now there are so many sources of media that people can indulge in that there are very few major stars. Taylor has essentially a massive cult following from what I can tell. I call it a cult because as somebody who has a wife that tunes into pop music, and two teenage kids, I've somehow missed most of her phenomenon. But she has hundreds of songs. Just clicking around I've found 4 total that I've heard before. They are catchy. Any list that I google of her top songs goes on and on and includes at the very top things I've never heard before. Just wild.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:00 PM 09-28-2023
HERE WE GO :-)

Travis Kelce’s ex-girlfriend says the Kansas City Chiefs player betrayed her. Maya Benberry dated the NFL star in 2016. pic.twitter.com/MBqT2C7KfC

— Inside Edition (@InsideEdition) September 29, 2023

[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:07 PM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
HERE WE GO :-)

Why is this fucking loser getting any camera time and why should we give a fuck about something 7 years ago? Garbage society fuck her
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:07 PM 09-28-2023
I bet travis paid for her tits
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:22 PM 09-28-2023

[Reply]
RunKC 10:55 PM 09-28-2023
People doing this years later does nothing but make you look terrible. 7 years later and she's clearly not over it.

Get some therapy lady
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:21 PM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
It is fascinating to me that somebody who is this famous can have so few songs that most people know. In the age of Michael Jackson, or the Beatles, people couldn't escape their music. Now there are so many sources of media that people can indulge in that there are very few major stars. Taylor has essentially a massive cult following from what I can tell. I call it a cult because as somebody who has a wife that tunes into pop music, and two teenage kids, I've somehow missed most of her phenomenon. But she has hundreds of songs. Just clicking around I've found 4 total that I've heard before. They are catchy. Any list that I google of her top songs goes on and on and includes at the very top things I've never heard before. Just wild.
Wtf? Taylor Swift has a shit ton of top 100 songs. She had like 8 of the top 10 with one of her recent albums. She's got tons and tons of top songs ranging over a decade.

This is such an ignorant take.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 289
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Up