staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:32 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Well, that's a ****ing leap... :-)
If you look at the stats. LSU had more shots, made more shots, won the rebound battle by 18, had more fast break points, more points in the paint etc. But they let Clark get hot early by playing dumb coverages. And whenever they closed the gap and had a chance to take over the game they went cold and let Clark hit threes.

What makes Carolina tough Is they have the height advantage for rebounds, have multiple scorers, can hit threes or live in the paint, their bench is stacked, they're tough defensively and have faced a great three point shooting team already in Indiana who hit 13 threes just like Iowa did today. NC state are another great three point shooting team with two elite guards so it will be another good experience for them if they meet Iowa down the road.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:40 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Hard not to like juju. She's incredible and very humble.

Real interesting matchup with UConn. Still think bueckers is every bit as good as Clark and UConn's got a shutdown defender who gets the impossible Clark assignment. uconn doesnt have that much size but neither does Iowa. It's a pretty well matched semi.
Usc were so naive. Juju never touched the ball for eight fecking minutes in the first half. It was crazy and Uconn were throwing two and three defenders around her and wasn't getting punished until the second half. We'll see what uconn do against Iowa. Edwards and Paige are elite but I think LSU had more talent than them and it wasn't enough.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:59 AM 04-02-2024
I have no idea what the LSU coach was doing not doubling/trapping Caitlin Clark on basically every possession of that game. Bizarre stuff.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:56 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
At first glance at this JuJu person's player card she appears to be a volume shooter extraordinaire. The Caleb Love of womens basketball. 40% FG, 31% 3 FG but chucks em up.
Clark chucked up 29 shots against LSU.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:25 AM 04-02-2024
Clark slain some demons last night.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:21 AM 04-02-2024
LSU coach dresses like an Auto Zone parking after a light rain

[Reply]
KCUnited 06:21 AM 04-02-2024
LSU coach dresses like an Auto Zone parking after a light rain

[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:25 AM 04-02-2024
That game was spectacular. I was highly entertained and Clark is the real deal.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:25 AM 04-02-2024
That game was spectacular. I was highly entertained and Clark is the real deal.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:08 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Yeah, that tournament game earlier in the season against Purdue Ft Wayne where Clark just straight up shoved the girl to the ground for face guarding her is a good example. You can tell she’s very easy to fluster. Especially when she knows all eyes are on her in a big game like this. LSU definitely knows how soft she is and will take full advantage of her emotions tonight. You also have to wonder if the whistles get swallowed a bit just BECAUSE of how much Clark cries and complains.
This didn't age well...
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:12 AM 04-02-2024
This didn't age well...
Yesterday was full of em. All haters for some reason and want to embrace thugs for reason.

**** all of em.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:17 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Usc were so naive. Juju never touched the ball for eight fecking minutes in the first half. It was crazy and Uconn were throwing two and three defenders around her and wasn't getting punished until the second half. We'll see what uconn do against Iowa. Edwards and Paige are elite but I think LSU had more talent than them and it wasn't enough.
Ju Ju choked a little at the end, but is only a Freshmen and will learn from this game.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:21 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Clark chucked up 29 shots against LSU.
:-)... She was 9-20 on 3's and had 12 assists.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:26 AM 04-02-2024
Ju Ju choked a little at the end, but is only a Freshmen and will learn from this game.
I think she was exhausted. Uconns guards are relentless on defense. For as much attention as juju gets her supporting cast has to do way better.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 07:41 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Kill yourself, dick licker. She'd own you in a one on one game. After she destroyed you what would you tell your kids?
I'd tell them, "Now imagine what an average NBA player would do to her in one on one, and you'll understand the gap between men's and women's basketball.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:12 AM 04-02-2024
Didn't know that LSU stayed in the locker room for the anthem. Get wrecked!
[Reply]
Kman34 08:18 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
I'd tell them, "Now imagine what an average NBA player would do to her in one on one, and you'll understand the gap between men's and women's basketball.
“Daddy got his ass kicked by a girl”…
[Reply]
Page 70 of 138
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Up