ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 293
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 11:27 AM 04-06-2017
Fuck the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Meatloaf 10:20 PM 01-15-2018
Dok’s best game by far. Guy was a beast out there while playing a very smart game. Kudos all around!!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:21 PM 01-15-2018
Devonte Graham played really well in the 2nd half, but that's kind of to be expected at this point. He's become one of the top players in the NCAA.

Most importantly, considering the environment and opponent, that was the best game Svi has ever played. Does this mean he isn't soft anymore?
[Reply]
Lzen 10:27 PM 01-15-2018
Originally Posted by DanBecky:
He stole some extra possessions down the stretch with a couple steals. And made some extra passes that lead to made 3’s. But he could definitely play better. Hasn’t been at his best lately.
This. I hate it when people say stuff like that. And a few people were the same way on Phog.net. Someone said I'm so done with Svi. Next thing you know Svi is making huge plays. Vick doesn't suck. He's struggling a bit lately but hopefully, he'll get over it.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:28 PM 01-15-2018
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
Unbelievable. This team needed that desperately
THIS, AWESOME!:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 10:31 PM 01-15-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Great comeback win in a place where they've played like absolute shit lately, and in the first half it very much looked like that was going to be the case again.

Bill Self is getting fatter than shit. And maybe that's why he didn't wear a suit. Stole tonight's outfit from Huggins closet. I had the game on mute because I was doing other shit, but I bet that ****er's suits dont fit him anymore so he had to go w/ the shitty looking pullover.
He said he and Huggy were having coffee and he agreed to wear that. Huggy bought it for him.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 10:31 PM 01-15-2018
Originally Posted by Lzen:
This. I hate it when people say stuff like that. And a few people were the same way. Someone said I'm so done with Svi. Next thing you know Svi is making huge plays. Vick doesn't suck. He's struggling a bit lately but hopefully, he'll get over it.
Agreed....Svi and Vick had big moments tonight when it was absolutely needed.

Team showed a lot of fight in them tonight.....Great win.
[Reply]
Pants 10:43 PM 01-15-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Devonte Graham played really well in the 2nd half, but that's kind of to be expected at this point. He's become one of the top players in the NCAA.

Most importantly, considering the environment and opponent, that was the best game Svi has ever played. Does this mean he isn't soft anymore?
He's soft as fuck.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:44 PM 01-15-2018
Originally Posted by Lzen:
This. I hate it when people say stuff like that. And a few people were the same way. Someone said I'm so done with Svi. Next thing you know Svi is making huge plays. Vick doesn't suck. He's struggling a bit lately but hopefully, he'll get over it.
Vick didn't box out on the most important FT of the game and then threw a horrific shot up immediately after that (lucky for him somebody was there to follow it). He's been doing things like this for over a month now. This is who this guy is, a soft and low BBIQ basketball player.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:48 PM 01-15-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:
He's soft as ****.
Yeah, but for a few minutes in Morgantown he wasn't, so he gets a pass today.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:49 PM 01-15-2018
Vick didn't box out on the most important FT of the game and then threw a horrific shot up immediately after that (lucky for him somebody was there to follow it). He's been doing things like this for over a month now. This is who this guy is, a soft and low BBIQ basketball player.
Yeah, I was screaming at the TV on Vick's lack of box out. You're pointing all of the things he's struggling with but ignoring the things he's doing well. Your hyperbole is not necessary. In any case, I do agree that he does need to play better.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:53 PM 01-15-2018
Not sure who's worse at FT's...Udoka or Shaq.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:57 PM 01-15-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Not sure who's worse at FT's...Udoka or Shaq.
Statistically it is Udoka.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:04 PM 01-15-2018
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Not a bad prediction here.

Nice work.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:04 PM 01-15-2018
Statistically it is Udoka.
He reminds me of Shaq. Later in his career, though, Shaq would make FTs when the game was on the line.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:04 PM 01-15-2018
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I feel as good as I can going into this WVU game. Winning ugly has a way of refocusing Bill Self teams. They seem to respond well with their backs against the wall. This feels a lot like playing at Oklahoma two years ago. Expect a big game from Graham.
You are a god. I thought KU would get blown the fuck out. I was wrong. I love Bill Self.

PB is somewhere in a corner mumbling Bail Bail Bail rocking back and forth sucking his thumb.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 293
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Up